New Year, New Age, New Bff!!!

I WISH I HAD YOU

New year! New age! I am now a high school girl. My eighteen birthday is almost near. I almost forgot! I have a new bff! Her name is Hana. We have the same date of birth. Cool right? I met her when I was in 7th grade. After one week without Yoseob. Its like God is furfilling my wish!

*FLASHBACK*

''We have a new student. Her name is Lin Hana. Please welcome her." Our class teacher Mrs. Hae said introducing the new student."Miki? Can she sit next to you?'' Mrs. Hae asked.

This seat was once seated by Yoseob. But now Yoseob already moved. I nodded sadly. Lin Hana Sit nexts to me. She smiled. "Annyeong. I'm Hana." She said putting out her hand. I smiled back at her. "I'm Miki." I said shaking her hand. And from that day onwards, she became my bff.

*ENDFLASHBACK*

Its P.E, me and Hana are playing dodge ball. Luckly we are in the same team. We have different ability, Hana is smart but I am dull. I am a active in sports but Hana isn't. I am a coward and a shy person but if it comes to sports I am a changed person. A ball came flying towards me. But, I am faster than the ball. I dodge it and it bounce on the floor. I pick it up and searched for who tried to hit me. I saw Sohyun laughing with her friends. I glare at them and aimed the ball at her. I throw it and it hit her leg. She moans and her friends was pointing at me. She searched for a ball and throw it at me. I still have my tomboyish attitude inside me I throw the ball at her. And in seconds, we were throwing balls at each other. Hana tried to stop us.

"YAH! You two stop it!" Hana yelled.

"You get out of our business!" Sohyun yelled back. And hit me with a ball.

I hit her back. And she moans like a seven year old kid.

"AISH!" Hana said and leaved us. I looked at her. Sorry Hana..

Me and Sohyun keep hitting each other with balls and the other kids cheered. Then, came Mr. Lee blowing his whistle. It made me and Sohyun stopped. And the other kids who were busy playing stopped too.

"What are you girls doing?!" He asked me and Sohyun with an angry face.

"She hit me sir." Sohyun said making an unhappy face and pointing at me.

Mr. Lee glare at me. "Sir. Isn't that called DODGE BALL?'' I reply calmly. I am an expert at giving excuses. Mr. Lee was quiet for a while.

And then he said,"Sohyun! Do you know how to play dodge ball or not?!" He said angryly. "Y-Yes sir.." She reply trembling. I know she's scared!

"So, DON'T COMPLAIN IF ANYONE HITS YOU!" Mr. Lee said with a stern voice. Sohyun nodded. "If I hear any more reports of you two, say bye-bye to P.E and hello to the toilet bowl.'' He says trying to scare us.

When he leave, Sohyun stare at me with her flaming eyes."YOU just embarresed me! I won't let you go easily!"

..Bla..Bla..Revenge..Revenge.. Another WILL-NOT-HAPPEN REVENGE. I walked away from her. "Yah Kim Miki! I will not let you go easily! You got that?!" She yelled at me. I ingnored her and went to Hana, who was talking with Joon.

"Hey. Hana. You were the one who told Mr. Lee right?" I asked her.

"Neh. keke~" She said grining.

"you made her really mad right now." Joon said looking at Sohyun.

"That's for annoying me." I said folding my arm.

Joon and Hana just giggled seeing my annoyed face. The bell rang and P.E is over.It was art class. We like art class the most. We was walking down the hall and saw the popular kids entering the dance class.

"I really want to be one of them." Hana said smiling. Hana is suitable to be with them. She had the face,personality and she is from a rich family.

I nodded and opened the door to the art class. We went in and start our class. Mr. Kwoon told us to paint of dreams. I painted a woman holding hands with a man. And Hana, she painted a girl who is out in the open air. We compliment each others work. Mr. Kwoon then came to look at mine and Hana's work.

"Every art class, you both never failed me. I am going to give you both marks for this excersice". Me and Hana exchanges smile.

After art class was recess. We went to the cafeteria and buy our foods. We always sit nexts to the window.

"Miki ah.. I have a new boyfriend now.." She said while eating her fries. I nodded. And stared at her.

"Mwo?! A NEW BOYFRIEND?!" I cried and all the people look at me. Hana hit me. "Mianhae." I said apologizing.

"I meet him in a social website. After weeks of knowing him, he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I am going to chat with him again! Maybe we'll be going on a date!" She said joyfully. I look at her disbelief.

"Don't you already have a boyfriend?" I asked her confused.

"urghh.. I breakup with him.. He just like me for my beauty and my money. That horrible man! But this one is different!" She said happily.

I just keep quiet. And keep eating my food. After finish eating, we went to our next class.

 

School is over for today! Me and Hana hang out at her place. I was eating potatoes chips while Hana is busy chatting with her 'boyfriend'. I can tell that she was happy and was smiling wider.

"Yah! Hana, why are you smiling like that? Have you won a lottery or something?" I asked her.

She smiled even wider, "I just won myself a date!" She said jumping up and down. And stopped when the chat box popped up. I just chuckle by her actions.

"Omo!! He wants to meet me today!! At Bucheon Cafe Lua!! At three o'clock!" She yelled and almost make me deaf.

I just nodded. She turn off her laptop and went to find what to wear. She pick a white tube top and a Blue short jeans. And it suits her well. I remembered something.

"Yah Hana! Aren't we studying today?" I asked her. "uhh yeah .. awwwww~ we study later! I wanna meet him!" She said begging me. I stared at her. She choose dating than studying? She keep begging and I tried to ingnore.

I sigh after seeing her teary eyes. Not that again.. "Ok.." I reply without anymore hesitation. She hugged me."Komawa" She thanked and hugged me thighter. "ahhh~ Let go of me!! I need air!!" I said pushing her off me."Sorry.." She said grining.

"ahh! Yes! Miki I'll be bringing you along!"

"OK"....."MWO?!"

"I SAID I'LL BE BRINGING YOU ALONG"

"Your bringing me? But why? I don't want to ruin your date!"

She looked at me..Furrowing her eyebrows. I hate her doing that!

"Your my bestfriend or not?"

"ahhh..Ok..Ok.. I'll follow you." I said surrendered.

"GREAT! Now change your cloths." She said pointing to her closets. PPS: I stored some of my cloths at Hana's cause, I am always sleeping over at hers.

I choose my white t-shirt with a star symbol and a purple cardigan and a white skin thight jeans. And wore some light make up like Hana.

"Oh baby! You look fab!" She said smiling at me. I grin..

"Come on lets go!" She said taking her purse and I take mine.