LOVEY DOVEY, WHAT BOARDING SCHOOL?!!!

I WISH I HAD YOU

The next day, when I arrived at school, Hana was grining at me. I sit down and looked at her....

"What's the matter with you? Have you gone coo-koo?" I asked her..

"NOPE!~"

"THEN?"

"YOSEOB IS GOING TO MOVE HERE! IN THIS SCHOOL!!!"

"Oh"

"I can't wait! His besties are moving here too with him!"

"Oh"

"ummm.. Miki.. Would you mind if you moved at the back when Yoseob came?" Will we be in the same classroom? Gah!

Before I could give her answer Sohyun and Gayoon stomped in the classroom yelling each other.

"YAH! Gayoon! If you drive faster we'll have reach school early!! And our reputation is not stained!"

"SOHYUN! Its not my fault we are late! Your the one who wants to takes a shower for hours!"

They both quarell, and our first period teacher came in. Sohyun and Gayoon quickly takes their seats.

"MORNING CLASS. TODAY WE HAVE TWO NEW STUDENT. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF."

"ANNYEONG..MY NAME IS YANG YOSEOB." I looked at Hana and look at Yoseob.. he was staring at me.. Gosh! Did I feel myself blush..??

"HI I AM LEE KIKWANG." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I moved to sit at the back. Hana smiled when she saw I did that. I felt so hurt inside.. Oh well.. She's my bestfried..

YOSEOB SITS NEXT TO HER AND KIKWANG NEXT TO ME.. I put my head on the desk. And tried to focus hearing what the teacher teach.

I was eating my favorite ice cream with Yoseob. And we were smiling, holding hands and hugging each other. I am so happy! Hey wait? Why am I with him anyway? He poked my cheek with his finger. Omo!! It feels real!

"Yah Miki!"

Huh? Hana! Where is she? And where is Yoseob!

"MIKI AH!!"

where are you Hana!!!!!!!!!!!!??

"YAH WAKE UP ALREADY!!"

Is this earthquake or something?! I opened my eyes slowly. And Hana was standing infront of me.

"FINALLY! Your awake now.."

"What? Did I fall asleep?"

"YES!"

"Oh ok.." I said and sleep again.

"She's sure are a sleepy head." A voice came from beside me. I look at who it is.. OMO!! Its Lee Kikwang! I straighten and saw Yoseob and Hana talking to each other. i guess Hana didn't noticed that I am awake or she'll lecture me not to sleep anymore. I walk out of the class quickly and Hana noticed me.

"YAH KIM MIKI!!! Where are you going..!!! I quickly walk out of the classroom and walk to the comfort room.I walk clumsily and bumped onto this dude.

"OUCH!" I fall down instantly. He looks at me and was about to say something but his friend cut off,

"Are you ok?" he said helping me to get up.

"Yes.." I said and walked to my destination. They seem familiar to me.. But who?

After finish at the comfort room, I went back to class.. No teacher?

"Hey Hana.. Is there any teacher entering our class?" I asked her and sit down.

"Nope.. Mrs. Kang had an something to take care of."

"Oh.." I realise,only me and Hana in the class.

"Where is the others?" I asked her..

Hana sigh... and looked at me.."Mr. Lee replace Mrs. Kang and they are helping Mr. Lee clean up the gim.."

I laugh.."Really? wow! Why arent you helping out?" I asked her..

"I was waiting for you! pabo..." She said and poke my forehead.

"Well lets help them!" I said teasing her.

"euwwwwwwww!! No way.. the gim is smelly with sweats! " Hana said and went to sit on Kikwang's desk.

"What excuses did you give Mr. Lee?"

"I said I'm on my period..And it was a lied!" Me and Hana giggled.

"Ok.. We'll wait here then." I said and takes out my ipod and played the latest song I have.

Hana read her novel. Novel?

"Hana.. what's the tittle of your novel??"

"Lovey Dovey..-smiled-"

"euwwww.."

"What ever!! ummm. Miki ah..You didn't tell where you go just now!!.."

"I went to the comfort room.." i didn't want to tell her the rest of the story.

 "Oh!"

Me and Hana continued talking for minutes.. And finally the bell rang and the others went in the class with tired looks. Kikwang and Yoseob came last.

"YAH YOSEOB! You smelled sweaty!!" Hana said when Yoseob sits down.

"I can't do anything with it.." He reply smirking.

"Changes your uniform!"

"I didn't bring any spare uniform.. besides, I am a new student right???"

Hana didn't answer. And I know she's embarresed after talking like that to Yoseob. I look Kikwang, he was laying his head on his desk.. awwwwwww~ I bet he's tired..

"By the way girls, why aren't you at the gim?" Yoseob ask suddenly..

"We are tooo~ LAZY.." Hana reply reading her novel.

"ahh!! I almost forgot!! Lets hang out at my place after school!!" Hana added.

I lay my head on my desk and dozes off.. Continuing my dream. DREAM-DREAM-DREAM

Not least than five minutes I'm awake. When I open my eyes it met up with Kikwang eyes. Omo!!!! He smiled.

"Hello sleepy head!" I think I'm gonna drown at his handsomeness!!

"Hello"

"So, are you gonna sleep again?"

"In a minute"

"Lets both sleep in a minute."

"OK."

"What are you both doing?" Hana asks from above our heads. I sit properly and look at her. Yoseob was looking a me too!

"We are just chatting?" Kikwang said sitting up straight.

"Like that? wow! aren't lovers only do stuffs like that? or are you both lovers and you didn't tell me and Yoseob?" There's she go again! Blabbering nonsense... I hate that part of her..

"And you guys were like LOVEY-DOVEY .." What did she just said? Lovey-dovey? euuww!..

"No we aren't.. The fact is, I AM JUST FRIEND WITH KIKWANG AND MARK THAT.." I said annoyed at her. Omo!! This is the first time I'm annoyed at her! She look at me with a whatsthematterwithyou look. I ignored her. I stand up and bell rang for recess. I walk out of the class and went to the library. I sit at the back of the library where I want to be alone. Whats the matter with me?! I have never been like that to her. Never!.. But after Yoseob came.. I change again! I hate this!! I dont want to be tomboy again!!

"Hey! Are you ok Miki?"

I look up and saw Joon smiling at me..."ahh.. Yes.. I am perfectly fine.."

"Where is Hana?"

"At the-.... I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you her bff?" STOP ASKING QUESTION JOON!! YOUR PISSING ME OFF!!!

"I-I was in a hurry to go here.. umm.. Welll bye.. see you later.." I said and walk quickly to some book shelves. I bumped on someone again! What is this day anyway.. Is this the day KIM MIKI WILL BE BUMPING ON PEOPLES? gah!! I look at who I just bumped and it was Kikwang..

"Miki ah! Thank God I found you!"

"Huh?"

"Come! Follow me right now!" He grabbed my hand and we walk out of the library.. Me and Kikwang holding hands.. Yay!? We were on the rooftop and Hana and Yoseob was there with two dudes. Isn't that dude I bumped onto earlier?

"I found Miki at last!" Kikwang said letting go of my hand.

"I know she will be in the library.."  Hana said grining.. ppffttt...

Kikwang and the two dudes whispers to each other. And they were looking at me.. HEY! IF THERE'S SOMETHING ON MY FACE TELL ME!!

"Miki ah... Sorry if i pissed you...." Hana said holding my hand and hugging me.. wooaahh.. A sudden movement by Hana! ekekek.. I feel happy she's apologizing.. ITS RARE OF HER TO APOLOGIZE TO OTHER PEOPLES.

"Gwenchana..." I said breaking the hug..

My phone rang and it was my mom. umma?!! I pick it up.

"yoboseyoo??"

[Miki ah.. I have something to say to you. I am waiting in the principal office.. WE HAVE CALLED YOUR NAME FIVE TIMES BUT YOU DIDN'T CAME.. COME HERE RIGHT NOW!]

"ahhh.. yes umma.." And i hung up...

" Mianhae... i have to go now.. Bye guys .. Bye Hana..." And I rush off..  Hana was about to say something again but i was out of her sight.

When I arrived at the principal office my mom was there.. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

"Miki.. Sit here.." The principal told me.. and i sit next to my mom..

"Miki ah.. Me and Mr.Oh was discussing about your school achievement.. And.. You did an excellent job by increasing your grades....." My mother said and looks at Mr.Oh..

"We are planning to move you to a boarding school.." I stared at my mom. with an areyousure look.. She nodded at me... Noooooo~........................................................................ WAIT! Am I that smart? ekekeke ... But still, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............PPS: Mr.Oh is my uncle..

"Its all arrange. And next week.. You are moving.." My mom says patting my shoulder.

"But umma.. Whats wrong with this school??"

My mother was about to answer then Mr.Oh cut her line,

" This school is too public and you might end up hangging out with the wrong peoples"

I was about to cry.. but i tried to hold on my tear.

After all the discussing with them I went to class.. Mrs. Woon was there.. I think she already knew what is my excuses for not being in the classroom. I went to sit down and Hana starts bugging me! HANA I AM DEPRESSED NOW!

"psttt~ Miki ah.. where did you go?"

"principal office.."

"mwo..? wae?"

"Business.."

After that short talking I ignored Hana fully.. I feel like dying that moment.. MOVING TO A BOARDING SCHOOL? NEVER PLANNED TO!!

After school ends, I walked out the school quickly hoping not to bumped anyone. BUT SOMEONE THAT IS SO STUPID BLOCKED MY WAY. It was Yoseob. What do he want?

"Yah Miki ah!.. Why are you like this?"

"Nothing.."

"YAH! I CAN TELL SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"................................."

"HANA IS CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU.. "

"Mianhae.. tell her I'm sorry.." I said and run away from him.. Where is my chauffeur when I really need him?? Then my phone rang and theres a message.

To: Mrs.Kim Miki

From: Chauffuer Heo

MIANHAE Mrs. I CAN'T FETCH YOU. I AM AT THE MACHANIC SHOP RIGHT NOW.

Just my luck! I hate today! Now, I was crying.. I sat down on a tree nearby and cried....

"Miki ah.."

I looked up.. And it was Yoseob..

"Please.. Leave me alone.."

".... Wait here! I'll be right back!"

What the?! Then it started to rain and there was another message.

To:Hana

From: Umma♥

Miki.. I am waiting at the car.. Infront of your school gate.. Hurry up ok.. I have something else to do..

I look around.. How about Yoseob?..... And it started to rain. I ran to the front school gate.. My mom was there I went in the car and my mom drove off.. I saw some one holding ice creams. Omo!! Is that Yoseob!!?

When I got home I run to my room and changes my uniform. I jump on the bed and and sit down. I kept thinking of Yoseob Mianhae...Then... I felt hungry.. Omo...I didn't eat anything at school!! I went downstairs and went to the kitchen.. Hey... Wait.. Where's my mom? 'I have something else to do..' oh mm.. another business maybe... I asked the cook to cook my favorite food that is kimbap..