We are still bff right??

I WISH I HAD YOU

The next day, when I arrived in class Hana was looking sad. Yoseob was not in his seat. Hana glare at me and she look away. What did I do? I remembered yesterday.. forget about it! He did the same to me! I sit on my seat and look at Kikwang. He was scribbling something on a paper. He passed it to me.

TO: YOU

Yah! What did you do to Yoseob?

TO: Kikwang

What?

TO: YOU

Don't act stupid..He was crying and soaked wet! He said you leaved him!

TO: Kikwang

I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!

After I wrote that down I stormed out the classroom.. I didn't know where to go.. I just went to the library. Joon was there as usual. I went to sit at the back. I grab a book that was infront me. I tried to focus on to it. Joon suddenly sat infront of me.

"Hey.." He said greeting me..

"Hey." I said acting happy.

"So.. Aren't you going to your class? class is almost start."( Joon are in the same P.E class with me and Hana because of some reasons.)

"ahh.. nae.. bye.." I said and walk out of the library and back to class.

Omo!! Y-yoseob???! He looked pale. I tried not to look at him I walk quickly to my seat and buried my face with my hand. PLEASE CLASS END QUICKLY!!

After school is over I headed home.. ON FOOT!! THAT DAMN CAR! WHY CAN't DAD JUST BUY A NEW CAR!! pftttt... My legs is going to hurt!! I hate when my leg is hurt!! Since when did I became a whiner?? Aishh!!!!!

"OUCH!" And I fall down. I can't believe this. I bumped on him again! Yoseob and Kikwang friend.

"You again? can't you see where your going?!" He said furiously. Thanks to my stupid thoughts.

"Sorry.. I'll watch where I'm going next time." I said getting up. But as I was getting up i stumbled down and sprang my ankle. OH DAMN!!

"Yah get up!!" He said looking at me furiously.

"I can't......."

"Aish!!" He tried to pull me up but I screamed. "YAH shikoro!!!"

"It hurts you know?!" I said massaging my ankle.

"Mianhae.." He said and carried me in bridal style. WHAT THE?!! He put me down on his motorcycle. And he started to start the engine.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!" He didn't answer..

I was riding on his motorcycle to?........ I hope he is not going to take advantages on me!! ahhhh!! Maybe he'll dump me in some area.. noo!! Stop whining!! Is he slowing down? What is he doing at a clinic? Oh no! Is he going to lift me in bridal style? AGAIN??!.........!! He did!!

We went in the clinic and there was a lady there. she looked at me and then at HIM.

"Junhyung.. whose she?" She asked as the guy named Junhyung put me on the bench.

"My friend. Can you help her? I think she sprang her ankle."  He said and sit beside me.

"Oh ok.." She said and went near me. She examines my ankle and I almost choked seeing my own ankle, its swelling! "Omo! You must have sprang it really hard.. It must be wrap for days. Wait here."

"Omo!! My ankle is so sensitive! Aish! How can I go to school like this!!" I said as I massage my ankle. It hurts!!

"Sorry.. I must have bumped you with a strong force." He said. 'STRONG FORCE'? Is that some kind of joke? pfft..

"its ok... Its my fault exactly.. I didn't watch where I go... Mmmm.. By the way my name is Miki...." I said smiling at him.. I think he blush..!! ekekkee...

"Junhyung.." He reply..

The lady come back and started to wrap my ankle with a fabric that used in medical surgery. I was as she wraps the fabric around my ankle. And Junhyung tries to shut me up.. After she finished, Me and Junhyun thanks her and he dragged me out of the clinic. MY ANKLE STILL HURTS YOU KNOW!! I sit on his motorcycle.

"So wheres your house?" He asked me..

"Twelve metre from Yoseob house."

"Chincha? What a coincidence! I was planing to go there! Well, come on lets get going!"

Is he acting sweet or its just me thinking he is? Creepy..

We arrived at my house.

"Wow.. Your rich.. I am surprised you don't have your own car." He said amused looking at my house.

"I am not rich..pfft.. My parents are.. I dont have a car cause i dont want one.. And thanks for dropping me off.." i said and walked lamely inside the house. And I can hear his motorcycle broooms away...

That night I can't close my eyes to sleep. I kept thinking about Yoseob. Poor Yoseob.. I am sorry.. argh!! I really can't stop thinking about him. How he looks at me during class this morning.

*FLASHBACK*

It was recess. I always hangs out with Hana but today was different. I didn't go to the cafeteria.. I just sat on my chair in the classroom. Listening to my Ipod..Only me and Yoseob in the classroom.. He was laying his head on his desk.. Its my fault your sick.. Sorry Yoseob.. I said to myself.. I didn't realise that he was staring at me with his sad eyes. He was so pale. I felt bad about it. I get up i want to take some fresh air.. As i was passing Yoseob desk he grab hold of my hand. What the?!

"Miki ah.. Stay with me.." He said with a sore voice... I was shocked unable to do or think of anything. Should i stay? And then my tomboyish side appear suddenly.

"Sorry I can't.. I have urgent things to do.." I said and let go of his grip and walk out of the class.

WHAT DID I JUST DO??! I'm regreting this!!

*ENDFLASHBACK*

Ahh!! I can't believe I did that!! STUPID ME STUPID ME!! i keep blaming myself until I got tired and felt asleep.

 

It was saturday.. Hana always comes to my place at saturday. but today she didn't come!! I was watching my favorite programme when my phone rang.

Yoboseyoo?

[Miki]

Hana ah??

[We need a talk]

sure

[Meet me at our hideout]

ok.

and she hung up.. What was that? why is she sound so serius? gah! I hurry up to my room and changes my cloths. After that I ran to our hideout. the hideout is a big tree where we climb and sit onto... hana was already there. she was sitting there. i climb up to it and sit 2 meters from her.

"So.. you've come" She said with a smirking voice.

"Uh yeah.. You said we need a talk.."

"hell yeah we need a talk.. Hey listen to this Miki.. I don't want to be your friend anymore."

"mwo?! What did i do wrong to you?"

"-smirks- You just make me sick. Me and you are not BESTFRIEND anymore. Got that?? If you saw me just act like you don't know me.." She said stressing out the word BESTFRIEND..

"If I do anything wrong to you I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. You know I don't want things like this to happen right??"

"-cruel smirks- I forgive you. BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR BFF ANYMORE!! I too don't want things like this to happen.. you make my boyfriend sick and you didn't make up for it!!"

"Okay fine!! We are not friends anymore!!" I said angrily.. Oh no my tomboyish side appear again and my ego is raising up!! Stop it!! I jump off the tree and my unheal ankle let out a crack..

"OUCH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I hold my ankle.. I think Hana heard the crack and she jump down to see whats my problem is.. She still care about me!! And she saw me unwrap my ankle and saw my ankle swelling.. I think her eyes would popped out of seeing my ankle..

"Miki ah.. Are you ok??" she said with a panic voice.

 i got up and hold onto her shoulder and walk off.. i just wanted to go home.. My ankle hurt so much.. Hana was following me behind trying to help me.. i was walking unsteadily. I turn back to talk to her.

"Hana we are not friends anymore.. LEAVE ME ALONE.." I said and tried to run but I fall down.. Hana was a stuborn type of girl. She helps me up and I tried pushing her away..

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I cried and manage to stand up..

"Mianhae Miki.. I just don't like seeing you like this.. I'm sorry for what I said earlier.. I take all of it back.." She said sobbing.. I wanted to say its ok but my ankle was making me lose control of myself cause it was painful.

"Bye" I said and quickly walk away from her.. She was yelling out my name.. but i ignore her.. I arrive at my home and my parents saw me.

"Miki ah!! whats wrong with your ankle!!" My mother asked after i sat down on the sofa..

"Its a small accident." I reply.

"Lets go to the hospital." My father said witha worried face.. I can't object them. I got in the car and we rush off to the hospital.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim.." The doctor called my parents..

"Ah nae.." My mom said getitng up..

"your daughter ankle is broken and need to be wrapped for about a month."

"ah.. Ok.." I heard my mom said with a sad voice..

Eventhough I am in the surgery room I still can hear what they are saying..

The doctor came in the surgery room and told me I can go home now.. i walk out of the surgery room lamely.

I was in my room listening to b2st songs when Hana called. Should i answer? I asked myself.. I pick it up and..

[Yoboseyoo? Miki ah!!]

*what do she wants?!* Nae..

[I AM REALLLLLYYY SORRY!! I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN]

I don't w-...........I- I'll think about it..

[oh.. i am infront of your house now..]

Mwo??!! What do you want!! Please don't bother me!!

[but.. I am here to visit you.. i'm sorry about your ankle..] a sorrow voice..

pft.. whatever..

[I am at your bedroom door now..1]

DON'T!!

[2]

DON'T

[3!] hungs up..

The door burst open and Hana was infront of me.. with Yoseob??! .. OMO!!

I was so embarresed.. They are here in my room. Cant he read no boys allowed??! And my parents, why didn't they stop them!! Hana was waving her hand infront of me..

"Miki ah.. i don't care if you hate me now.. But I am sorry for what i said.." she said.. And then their was a shriek...

"Omo!! Miki ah!! You still keep this teddy bear that I give you!!" he said holding out the teddy bear.. His face is still pale but his smile makes me melt.

"-cough- urmm.. yeah.." i said and felt myself blush..

"yah! You didn't answer my question yet!!" Hana asked irritated by me ignoring her.

"Ok.." I said tried to smile..yoseob went to sit at the end of my bed and my guilty feeling comes up..

"Yoseob I'm sorry I leave you that day.." I said looking down..

"Kwenchana.." He said smiling..