Its You!

I WISH I HAD YOU

Me and Hana arrived at the cafe. We sat down by the glass window. We ordered and I went to my world. Is her boyfriend handsome? Is he brave? Is he rich? Those was the questions that keep running through my mind.

"Hana ah.." I called her, she was texting with her boyfriend, maybe.

"Neh?" She said looking up at me.

"Aren't boy supposed to come early?"

"I don't know.. His car is has some problem and he's taking a cab." She said letting a soft laugh.

"oh.. to bad" I said. The waiter came with our orders. While I was enjoying my chocolate cake, I felt like going to the toilet. "Hana ah.. I need to go to the toilet.. Wait for me.." I said and walk to the toilet. After minutes in the toilet, I saw a guy infront of Hana.

"MIKI AH! Come here!" Hana yelled my name out. Why must be that loud?! I went to her and sit next to her. Omo!!

"Miki ah, this is Yoseob" She said pointing at Yoseob. I just sit there frozen. And quickly stabled myself. I smiled, acting like I don't know him.

"Annyeong.." I said bowing..He smiled. "Its you.. right? Miki??" He asked me.

I looked at him.. pretending not to know him.. I just want to ingore him fully..I nodded. I was thinking of saying him with bad words but I am not a tomboy anymore! FEMININE, FEMININE..!!

"I really missed you!" He said suddenly. And Hana look at me..

"You..You know her?" Hana said pointing at me.

"Yes! Right Miki? We went to the same school! And we are bff long ago!" He said happily.

I just can't say a word. I just looked down and tried to make excuses to leave. But my mind can't think of any excuses. I am too shocked at seeing him.

"Miki!! Answer me.. You know Yoseob? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" Hana asked me. I can see the curiousity eating her.

I don't know what has come over me. My body automaticly stand up and walk out the cafe quickly. and by minutes I was running. I can feel tears streaming down my cheek. "Yoseob.. Why must you come back? Why must you be my bestfriend boyfriend?!" I said running home, crying.

 

My parents arent home so I just watched tv. My tears already dried up and now I feel calm. When I was about to go to the kitchen, the door bell rang. Who is disturbing my peace?!.. grrrr... I opened the door and,

"MIKI! I am sorry for all I did to you! I know I shouldn't leave you at the park. And its my fault your sick that time! I am really sorry!!" Yoseob said hugging me.

I wanted to push him off, but my feminine side come up."Its ok.. I am fine with it." I said making a fake big smile. He let me go. Awww!! Hug me again! I was feeling comfortable when he's hugging me..

"REALLY?! Wow, I thought you will shooed me away, but you didn't! But I am really sorry!! MIANHAE!!" He said bowing. I wanted to ignore him, but I really missed him.

''Are you done yet?" I asked as he stopped bowing.

"ummmmmmmmm.. wanna go to the ice cream store with me?" He asked me. I was suprised. And thought for a while.

"PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!! I'll buy you an ice cream..." He said begging with his puppy eyes. I sigh.

"How about Hana? You forget her? She'll be very angry with you." I said walking in the house.

"MIKI AH!!" He said and followed me inside.

"What?"

"I already told her"

"hmm? And what did she said?"

"She's fine with it. I already told her the story and she was sad to hear it. And she told me to have a quality time with you!" He said explaning with a cute smile. Gah!! That's not cute its annoying!

"If she said like that.. Ok.. I want ice cream.." I said smiling.

"Well come on!" He said pulling my hand. i blushed when he did that. Omo!! Why did I blush!! He's just holding my hand, nothing much... RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.....................

We have arrived at the store and Yoseob rush in, pulling me with him.And let go of my hand when he's infront of the shopkeeper. "Ajushhiii!!! Long time not see!" Yoseob said greeting him.. The storekeeper was looking at him from head to feet.

"Ah!! Yosoeb! Yang Yoseob right? Aigooo your already a big boy!!" He said and Yoseob nodded his head. The shopkeeper then look at me like he did to Yoseob. "Kim Miki? You look so beautiful!" He said looking at me.

Yoseob giggled and I just stare at the ground.

"Ajusshhii!! Me and Miki want ice cream.." Yoseob said smiling and look at me.

"Aigoo~.. You remind me of me when I was young.You both always comes here and buy ice cream for each other.." The shopkeeper teld us.. I just kept quiet.

"I'll give you two, free ice cream since your my special costumer!" He said.

"Anio!!We came here to buy.." I finally said. For real, I wanted free ice cream. But I HAVE CHANGE! ALWAYS REMIND ME, I HAVE CHANGED!!

"Why? Don't you like free ice cream Miki?" Yoseob asked me and he looked confused.

"I don't like free ice cream now." I said mumbling.

"ahh.. ok.. Ajushhiii you can give me the free ice cream and I'll pay for the other ice cream." Yoseob said and look at me with areyousure look. I just rolled my eyes and he looked away.

The shopkeeper came with our ice cream and Yoseob paid for mine. We walk out of the store and went to the park. where we always spend our time together when we were kids.

I was eating my chocolate ice cream while yoseob eats his strawberry ice cream.

"Miki ah.. You have changed alot.." He said looking at a nearby pond.

And my mouth slip away.."Yes.. I have.. can't you tell?''

He looked at me.."Your not the same Miki.." He said glaring at me..

I pissed out at his sayings and glaring. I tried relaxing myself.."I am sorry Yoseob.. If I'm not the same 'Miki' anymore.. I hope you understand.." I said and run away.. Why must I run from him again!? I hate myself!......