We change our mind..

I WISH I HAD YOU

I woke up late on monday. But my mom told me i don't have to go to school.. I remembered about boarding school.. Its today I'm moving.. but my ankle hasn't heal yet.. I asked my mother about it..

"Umma.. Is it today that i'm moving to boarding school??"

"nae.."

"JONGMAL??! but-but.."

"But we change our mind.. Your anklee still hurts and Yoseob is back.."

"oh.."

"and you didn't tell me his back? we can visit his family.."

"I forgot.." I said and walk out of the house and i hear my mom saying.."We are going to visit them this evening.."

pffftt...  I walk to the pond and examine the fishes.. I smiled.. Thinking back all the memories with Yoseob.

*FLASHACK*

"Miki ah! Lets feed your fishes!!" Yoseob said smiling and tugging my hand.

"Nae.. Nae.." I've always seen the fishes.. Whats so intresting about that?

Yoseob went to the pond and dung somthing in his pocket. Is that a loaf of bread? He started to ripping the bread to pieces and throw it in the pond. And the fishes scrambled on it.

*ENDFLASHBACK*

"The fishes has grown right?" I startled. I look behind me and it was Yoseob. I nodded.

"-grins- You must have been taking good care of them."

I nodded.

"What fish food have you been giving them?"

I nodded.

"yah.. Whats the matter with you.."

I feel awkward.. Unable to say anything.

"I guess you don't want me here.. jalga..."

I just let him leave.. Whats wrong with me.. I went in the house and he was sitting on the sofa. WHAT THE?!

"Yah!" I yelled. He look at me.

"Mwo?"

"You said you were gon-" I quickly stop my mouth seeing my mom is walking into the room holding a tray of tea and biscuits.

"What are you both talking about? Sound intresting." My mom said putting the tray down on the table infront of Yoseob.

"amugeos.." I quickly said and take step back.. I was planing to run but my mom stop me.

"Miki ah.. Come here and talk with your long lost bestfriend Yoseob.." I saw Yoseob nodded agyeoly..

"-shrugs- Fine.." and i sat next to Yoseob. My mom pour in the tea and leave me with Yoseob..

"What do you want.." I said coldly.

"-shivers- I was just visiting you! Can't I visit my old friend?"

"No"

"Wae?"

"Your a bad boy.." DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

"-stare- What do you mean..?"

"Don't act dumb Yoseob.."

"Huh??" He looked confused.. I can't keep this anymore..

"The day you left me.. Why did you left me?!" I asked with an angry voice..

"-shrugs- Mianhae.. I can't tell you.."

"pfft.."

"Mianhae.."

I laugh uncontrolably..

"Mwo.? Are you ok?"

I nodded.. "I know why.."

His eyes widen.."JONGMAL?! IF YOU KNOW WHY DID YOU ASK?"

"Just testing you if your honest.." I said calmly..

"You know about the girl??"

"-smirks- MULLON!!"

"ahh.. Mianhae.. -Glare- Where did you find out?!"

"pfftt... I." I stopped and he glared at me.. I gathred up my courage, "tch.. I READ YOUR DIARY!" I spit it out infront of his face. I saw he blush and looked down.

"I was hopping you'll be back and I walk to your house and into your room.. I saw your diary lying there.. so-" He cut me off..

"you read it??! YAH!! Do you know what PRIVACY MEANS?!"

"You shouldn't have leave it there.."

"YAH!!" He said and lost out of words. He drank his tea and storm out.. i did the same and went after him..

"That girl is so beautiful and kind.."  He said starting the conversation.. I felt a sudden burst of anger in me. And we walk on..

"She has a fair skin.. And have a sweet smile.." He said and look at me.. I just look down.. i didn't know where we are heading to.. but i just follow him..  At the end we stopped at a house.."She lives here.." Yoseob said looking at the old creepy house. i nodded..

"You know why I leave you for her? Cause I wanted to protect her. When she falls from her bike I felt sad seeing her getting up.. So i helped her and send her home. And I think you can take care of yourself because you know karate.." He said explaining or telling me a story.. I smiled.. Oh thats why.. I nudge his ribs.. "YOU MAKE ME ANGRY!! I am still a white belt!!" And ruffled his hair.. We both laugh insanely..