The truth is revealed .

I WISH I HAD YOU

It was Friday night, Hana had a slumber party. She invited me of course, and her boyfriend Yoseob, Kikwang, DooJoon, Junhyung and Hana's cousin Bora. We chats and laugh the whole night. And then we played this game called truth or dare. God! I hate this game. It was Hana's turn to spin the bottle and it pointed at me. Damn!

"Aha! Yay! Miki ah... Truth or dare?" She asked me anxiously.

"...Dare." I said. If I said truth she'll asked about my personal life!

"Oh okay, mm.... I dare you to kiss Kikwang!"

"Mwo!!" We all said except Bora.

"Yah yah! What kind of dare is that!" Yoseob said.

"I am fine with it." Kikwang said. And Junhyung and DooJoon kept quiet.

"Aish!" I sigh..

"Okay.. You may now kiss-" Hana was cut off my Yoseob actions. He kissed me!

"Y-Yoseob ah.." Hana says as tears start to falls down her cheek and Bora quickly hugged her and start to calm her. And the guys were looking at us with widen eyes. And Yoseob let go of me. I saw him smirked.. And went near to Hana. "Mianhae Hana.. I-I really don't love you. I was being your boyfriend because I want to forget about the past.. Mianhae.. But I tried to loved you!" He said staring at the floor. The guys were taken aback by the incident and quickly gain concious.

"Yah Yoseob! If you don't love Hana who do you love?" Junhyung asked. Looking at me then at him.

"Miki" Omo! Did he just said my name.....

"But-" I was about to say something when Hana bridge in,

"Its ok.. You can love him back Miki. From the start.. I knew he liked you,." Hana said sobbing.. And I immidiately hugged her.. The truth is revealed..

 

Few days later after the incident. I was leading a happy life. Now I got Him.. Thanks God for making my wishes come true.. Me and Yoseob became the sweetest couple at our school while Hana continued her life dating out random guys.. Kikwang start to dates Bora and DooJoon and Junhyung were becoming gays! Kidding! They both have girlfriends..