I wish I had you..

I WISH I HAD YOU

Its tuesday and I went to school with Hana.. We forget about he incident and started out old lives back. Her chauffeur drive us to school and and I can see Sohyun and Joon were together.. I was feeling a little jealous. Ignore.... Hana went up to them and congratulate them..

"Congrates!!" Hana shake both of their hand.. Joon just blush and Sohyun make a goawayloser face..Hana saw her reaction and threw her a whatever face..  Hana dragged me to class and we sat on our own place. I was reading the latest manga my dad just bought me from Japan when I saw Sohyun and Joon at the door. hugging each other..

"Bye huney.. See you later." Sohyun said and peck on Joon's cheek. Joon peck her cheek back. And smiled.. OMO!! His smile is charming!! I wish I was in Sohyun body right now..!! Didn't I already get over him?! GOSH!! What the heck.. I wish I had him!!

"YAH MIKI!! What are you thinking of?" Hana asked shaking me..

"Ahh! Nothing! I was just thinking of my ankle.. Its kind of better now.." I said pretending to think of other stuffs.

"Oh yes!! i forget about your ankle! Don't walk to much!" She said acting like my mother..

Yoseob and Kikwang walked in the classroom and take their seats.. Hana greets Yoseob and kiss his forehead.. WHY MUST IT BE INFRONT OF ME! I wanted to yelled out 'NOLOVERSHERE' but my throat was sealed.. Kikwang poke my cheek at I stare at him eyes flaming.

"Mwo!!" I think he backed away..

"Why are you angry in a beautiful morning?" I think he's forgotten about the day i leave Yoseob!! Yipeeeeeeee.......

"I WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF BED!!" I said quickly.. That was the only excuse I can think of.. He laugh and two other laugh follows him.. It was Hana and Yoseob.. Were they listening to our conversation?! pfftft.. I put my head on my desk and cover it with the comic I read just now.. I can feel the comic been lift off and Kikwang was flipping it..

"Wow!! you read this comic to?? Omo!! Can I borrow this!! Please..." He said pleading, my head was still on my desk looking at him. He laid his head on his desk and face me.. Omo!! He's so handsome.. He smiled at me..

"PLEASE" He said.

"I haven't finish reading it.." I reply.

"awww~" He whine.. My heart is melting by his actions..

"pfft.. Ok.." I said hesistate..

"Gomawo" He reply and poke my cheek.. what the?!

"YAH!! You two. stop it!" Yoseob said. Staring at us.

"Wae? Your jealous?" Kikwang said. I felt embarresed and sit straight quickly.

"A-Aniyo!!" yoseob reply and turn to face Hana, who is making an angry face. "I Have Hana.. you can have Miki.."

Yoseob said hugging her.. My eyes widden and my jaw dropped open.. He's making me jealous! Kikwang look at me and wrap his arms around me trying to imitate Yoseob..

"I HAVE MIKI AND YOU HAVE HANA." He said and threw me a charming smile. oooo~ .... Yoseob furrow his eyebrows.

"YAH!! Thats not funny!" He said angryly..

"Angry I see" Kikwang said letting go off me. Yoseob stuck his tounge at Kikwang. Me and Hana giggled seeing them acting like a child. I wish I had Kikwang.. he's so handsome.. pfft..

 

After school Hana dragged me to Yoseob house. Why there?! it brings back memories! When I arrived there Yoseob mother greets me but Hana ignored his mom she rushes to Yoseob room.

"Aish, that girl.. I can't believe she's Yoseob girlfriend.." yoseob mother complain.. I excuses myself and went to Yoseob room. I saw him and hana feeding each other.. They were eating chocolates! WITHOUT ME?!

"Miki!!" Yoseob said happily and threw me a bar of chocolate.

"ahh.. thanks.." I said.. I wanted to tear this chocolate wrapper apart and eat this chocolate bar in one piece but I might get emmbarresed. They were feeding each other happily and Yoseob keep playing on Hana. I wish I was hana.. I WISH I HAD YOU yoseob!!