Jealous!!!

I WISH I HAD YOU

Another day, to go to school! Hours of boredness!! Hana was sleeping at my place. After Yoseob tells her what happend. I'll just ignore that.. Me and Hana was having our breakfast when Yoseob called her.. It was in loudspeaker.. So that I can hear.. Hana let's me hear her conversation with Yoseob.

yoboseyoo!

[HANA ah!! Good morning!! Have you had a great sleep last night?]

"neh! I dream about you!!"

[-Laughs- Good! Don't dream of other boys..]

"Why should I dream of other boys? Your mine! -giggles-"

I'm annoyed at their conversation and finish my breakfast quickly.."Yah! Hana! Hurry up or we'll be late!" I yelled and walked out of the house. i felt all angry of a sudden.. I felt like I am jealous at their loveey dovey conversation. Hana walks out of the house and went near me..

"Are you sick Miki? You never been like that before.." Hana look at me with a worried face.

"Mianhae.. I didn't mean to.. sorry.." i said and went in the car, Hana follow me. My chauffeur drive us to school. I apoloziges again to Hana and she keep on saying "its ok.." And then I got bored and  we exchange storys and told each other jokes.

We arrived at school and quickly went to our class. When we were walking in the class, Sohyun was sitting on her table with Gayoon beside her, glaring at me.(she's sitting at the front with Gayoon). I smiled at her. I really wanted to piss her off.. But I must be feminine! REMEMBER FEMININE!

"Why are you smiling at me wierdo!" Sohyun said to me.

"She's retarted." Gayoon said from her side. They both laugh insanely. I quickly take my seat.

"-coughs- Are you two done yet?" A voice comes from behind them. They both turn around.

"What were you girls talking about? Can I join you girls?" Mr. James said. Our English teacher. They both sits on their seat and looks at the floor.

"Hey! Answer me! You both follow me.." He said and put his books on the teacher desk and walk out of class. Sohyun and Gayoon followed behind. Before they leave Sohyun threw me a dreathful glare.

"They are BUSTED...." Hana said giggling.

"That's serve them right!" I reply chuckling.

Few minutes later Mr. James came back and start the lesson.

After English class we have Biology.

 

It was recess. Me and Hana sits at our usual place. We eat our foods and Hana,as always was texting Yoseob.

Ignore...........IGNORE................

"Miki ah.. Yoseob asked me why you changed?" Hana asked suddenly. She asked me while I drank my warm milk. I choked.

"Mwo?!-cough-" I asked again..

"He asked you, Why did you change?"

"Change what?"

"Your.. attitude?"

"pssssssshh.."

"Awww tell pleaseeeee.. I want to know too..."

"Ok.. I'll tell..BUT DON'T TELL HIM OR ANYONE!"

Hana nodded.

*FLASHBACK*

I was still in seventh grade. And I was alone.. Yoseob moved to other place and I missed him.. I was standing infront of his house. I went inside it. Its not lock. I went to Yoseob's room and saw something on the table.. I grinned.. I think he'll come back.. I smiled.. I went nearer the table and it was a dairy.. I was laughing.. YOSEOB HAVE A DAIRY?........ I read it, DEAR DAIRY.. BLA BLA.. I skipped the pages and read something interesting. 

DEAR DAIRY,

TODAY, I DIDN'T SAY A THING TO MIKI.. I DON"T WANT TO MAKE HER SAD..SHE WENT TO BUY ME ICE CREAM.WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR HER I SAW A GIRL..I THINK SHE'S HURT. SHE HAVE A PRETTY FACE, I WENT TO HELP HER. I SAW BRUISES ON HER KNEE.. SHE SAID SHE FALLS DOWN WHILE RIDING HER BIKE. I HELP HER UP AND BRING ALONGS HER BIKE AND SEND HER HOME. IT WAS RAINING AND WHILE I WAS GOING HOME I SAW MIKI RUNING HOME CRYING. SHE'S ALL WET. SORRY MIKI... MIANHAE....

I COULDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIRL. SHE WORE A PINK GOWN. AND HAS A LONG HAIR,. SHE'S PRETTY AND SHE'S SO GIRLISH,SOMEHOW..I LIKE HER.. BUT I DON'T KNOW HER. I'LL VISIT HER TOMORROW.

 

AFTER I READ THAT MY TEARS DROPPED... AND I CRIED THERE.. SITTING ON THE FLOOR HUGGING HIS DAIRY.

*ENDOFFLASHBACK* 

Hana's jaw dropped opened. She looked at me.. With her sympathy eyes..

"Thats why you want to be feminine.. You want to be like the girl.."

I nodded. "I wanted him to spend his time with me.. Not that girl! I thought Yoseob will be coming back! But he didn't.. He just leaved his dairy lying there..!" I told Hana..

"I feel sorry to hear you say that.."

"Don't need to.. I am used to it..

SILENCE

"You have tell me before.. After you got back from the hospital, did he visited you?"

I shook my head..."Oh... Sorry I asked.."

" Its ok.. Your my bestfriend.. and its fine to tell you.." I said smiling at her.

"uummm.. Do you think he visited the girl when your at home?"

"Maybe.." I feel jealous again! Aish!..

"Do you still think of him as your bestfriend?"

"No"

"Wae?"

"I JUST HATE HIM"

"Oh.."

RRRRRRRRRRIIINGGGG

"Lets just get going Hana... We are going to be late.."

"Ok."

 

After school, me and Hana went shopping.

"What should I give Yoseob!" How should I know?! He's not my boyfriend.. That was the words I want to let out but I zipped it in.

"Something he likes?"

"I'll give him this keychain..!! Mine will be pink and his blue!" Omo!! why am i clenching my fist??! Am I jealous? I ADMIT THAT I AM JEALOUS.

"Wow.. Facinating.." I said taking no intrest..

"OMO!! Isn't that Yoseob!!" She said pointing at a group of boys. i examined them carefully. IT IS HIM! Hana ran up to him and hugged him..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I felt the jealousy again! I could see Yoseob was shock along with his friends.

"Yoseobbie, is she your girlfriend?" A guy asked..

"Neh" yoseob reply.

"Wow.. Hello there.." another guy said..

And the other one just stare at Hana..

"Good to see you guys..i AM HANA" Hana introduced herself and bowed.

"This is Lee Kikwang." Yoseob said pointing to the first guy." This is Doojoon", the second guy "and Junhyun", the last guy.

"Annyeong.." Hana greeted them

 I just stand still.. And I turn preparing to run away. But Hana was fast.. "MIKI AH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!" She yelled out. grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

"ohh.. Nowhere" I said and grin.

"Whose she? She's pretty.." Lee Kikwang said.

"Thats Miki my long lost bff.." Yoseob reply...

Hana went up to me and we were talking about the chain..

"Should I give it to him now?" She asked me.. I DONT KNOW!!

"umm.. Up to you.."

"Yoseob! I have something to give to you.." Hana said grining..She takes out the chain and all of Yoseob friends was smirking.. Hana gives it to Yoseob and he ruffled her hair.. i can feel my hand clenched into fist.. I THINK I HAVE REACHED MY JEALOUS POINT MAX!! ... RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxx... Suddenly, my phone rangs.. I HAVE BEEN SAVED.. It was my mom..

"errr.. Hana I have to go.. Bye!" I said and answered my mom's call..

"WAIT MIKI AH!!" I could hear her calling me.. Ignore..................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IN MY STORY, YOSEOB AND KIKWANG HAS THE SAME AGE. JUNHYUN AND DOOJOON HAVE THE SAME AGE.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY LONG CHAPPY!!  SUBSCRIBE PLEASE........ AND I NEED CO-AUTHOR... ^^NPLEASE AND THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!