Junhyung

I WISH I HAD YOU

I was at the roof reading the comic that i bought few days ago. Its my first time on the roof alone.. Hana was so busy with her unfinish homework and I can't focus reading my comic cause she was whining so I went to the roof. As I was reading I hear the roof door open.. I saw.. Junhyung.. He was staring at something..

"Achoo!" Oh no!! I sneeze............. He look at me..

"What are you doing here?" He asked irritated. Maybe because I just sneeze and he didn't realise I was there?

"Reading comic book." I said looking at my comic.. He smirked..

"A girl? Reading a comic?" He let out an irittating laugh..

"wae? It has nothing to do with you.." I said rolling my eyes.. Okay. He is getting on my nerves.. he went closer to me and snatch my comic.. And look at it.. And throw it back at me..

"YAH!!" I yelled.. He looks at me..

"Aren't you saying thank you to me?"

"Why should I?!" I said furiously..

"Didn't I send you to the hospital?"

"Ahh..-blush-.. Kamshimida.."

"-smirk-.." And he leave..

"BABO!!" I yelled and he turn around.. And stare at me..

"Mwo?" He asked.. is he deaf or something? I shake my head and read my comic.. and he walked away..

Not long after that the roof door opened again. And this time was the guy always hangs out with Junhyung. I think he saw me and went to talk to me.

"Hey.."

"uh? hey?"

"Its a nice day, today isn't it.."

"...yeah."

And there was an awkward silence.. What the? say something dummy!

"What was your name again?" About time..

"Miki.. and you?"

"Its Doojoon.. so.. do you always hang out here?"

"yeah.. kind of... wae?"

"Ah.. nothing..... I have something else to do.. see you.."  He said and was out of my sight.. I stare blankly at the comic i was holding. Two wierd guys.. I remembered.. CLASS!! I AM DOOMED!!

I have a tough school hours.. Firstly, I am late to be in class, secondly, I was scolded by Mrs.Rim my history teacher for being late, and thirdly, I failed my history test! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Could this day be more insane!!

I waited for my chauffeur infront of the school Hana didn't follow me because she was walking home with Yoseob, they asked me to join them but it'll just make me jealous. As i was wandering around I saw Junhyun kicking his motorcycle. I walked up to him..

"Whats wrong?"

"My dumb motorcycle broken down."

"Such a pity.." I said at him and let out an evil laugh..

"YAH! Its not funny!" He scolded me.. My phone rangs and I pick it up..

"Yobosaeyo?"

[Sorry, miss I can't pick you up the car broke down again.. Sorry] It was in loudspeaker and Junhyung heard it.. omo?! its in loudspeaker! damn it!! I quickly hung up and tried to ignore his smirking glance at me..

"such a pity.." He said infront of my face and walked pass me..

"Yah! wait! Lets walk together" I said and quickly catch up to him..

As we were walking we started to chat. "So... Junhyung... Since when do you know Yoseob?"

"Since 7th grade.."

"Oh"

"Wae?"

"Nothing.. So.. You like hanging out with him?"

"Sometimes because he can get annoying you know.."

"yeah I know.."

"Are you the only child?"

"Huh? Why did you asked?"

"tch...U seem like one.. Spoiled.."

"What? Excuse me...Sorry if I am one.." I said and walk pass him..

"Yah.. Are you mad? I was just saying.."

"No.. I am not mad.. Anyways, thanks for telling me.." He was so straight forward.. I felt embaressed for my own attitude.. he quickly catch up to me.. "So.. You've asked me about myself.. how about you?"

"Is it nesscesarry?"

"Its ok if you don't want to tell me.."

"Uh...-sigh- ok.."

"........................"

"I have a little sister and an older brother.."

"Oh.. cool.."

"Thats all.. right?"

"Sort of.." I was expecting much.. wondering about his parents..

"Your thinking about my parents right?" did he? Read my mind?

"Nope.. Well I'm hungry! Lets go eat!" And I grab his hand and to  this restaurent.. We ordered and ate.. He wanted to pay but, I insist I'll pay..

"Let me pay..." He said sternly..

"No let me.." I said insistingly..  And we started arguing.. And the waiter look at us with confused face..

"Uh.. Ms.. Mr.."

"WHAT!" We both said at the same time..

"Whose going to pay?"

"ME!" We both said again.. And started arguing again.. I think the waiter is irritated at us and yelled..

"IF YOU BOTH ARGUING, WHOSE GOING TO PAY?!" we both stopped at look at the waiter.. everyone in the restaurent look at us.. I quickly paid and grab Junhyung and went out of the restaurent quickly..

"AISH!!" He said and kick an empty can..

"Yah! Be happy that I paid for your foods!"

"If your paying my foods people will think I am not a gentlemen!" I chuckled..

"Mwo? Gentlemen? So, you wanna keep your machoness.. Thats funny!"

"Its not funny.."

"uh.. whatever.."

"So.. You want me to send you home?"

"Ah sure!"

He walked me home safely and thanked him.. He's not a bad man after all..