BFFs

I WISH I HAD YOU

 Yoseob and I are best friend, from kindergarten . We are now in fifth grade. Where ever I go he’ll sure follow me. If I’m in the toilet, he’ll wait for me outside till I’m finish. His family and mine are very close too. Yoseob is a shy and coward type of boy. He rather spend his day with me than his friends that are boys. Once he was bullied by this mean kid. But I saved him, I scared the bully with my karate(still white belt)and he ran away.

One day, Yoseob seems unhappy.  I tried to cheer him up but he still kept quiet. While I was getting him ice cream, it started to rained. I went back to Yoseob holding the ice cream I buy, he was not there. I search for him, I still haven’t found him. I throw away the ice cream and run home crying.

That night I didn’t eat. And the next day, I had an awful fever.  My mom takes me to the hospital and I was hospitalize. Yoseob and his family came to visit me. He just look at me. Like’s there’s nothing involve with him. When his family and mine went out, he lean closer to me. He apologizes for yesterday. I kept quiet and turn the opposite way.

“Mianhae, Miki. Mianhae..” He says and put something behind me. When he already went out, I turn and saw a small teddy bear. I take it and hugged it.

“Yoseob..” I cried.. “Pabo..” I cried till I am asleep.

The next day the doctor let me go home, but I still have to eat my medicine. While on the way home, my mom buy me, my favorite drink. After many days  trapped in the house, Yoseob mother came to visit me.

“Miki ah.. are you okay now?” she ask me.

I nodded my head

“ah.. That’s good to know.” She reply.

“I bring you this. Yoseob tell me to give you this.” She says handing me a scarf. I smiled.

“Thanks” I said.” I have to go now.” She says. I nodded.

When she leave, I stare at the scarf.  Why on earth, Yoseob give me this? I am confused. I looked around. I am alone. I sigh and went to my room.

The next day, while I was walking through the kitchen I heard my mom and my dad talking. I didn’t mean to eavesdropping but I heard it.

“I can’t believe They are going to move. And I wish we could be at the airport to bid them good bye.’’ I heard my mom says. Wait.Who is They? I kept quiet.

“It’s for the best. He just got promoted. And I am happy for him.” My mother didn’t say a thing at the saying of my father.

But she then reply, “Yoseob and Miki are best friends. I am so sad for Miki." I am confused. Oh no. Did my mom and dad was talking about Yoseob's family?!

"I know. They have always been together.But, that's their decision and we can't change it." My father said with a sad voice. My eyes widen. Yoseob gonna move?!

We were in 7th grade when he moved, and after he moved, I became a cry baby and likes to run away. I didn't know why did I change. I change from a tomboy to a feminine girl. I always hangs out with my friends that are girls. I still misses Yoseob. I misses the way he make a cute face. Begging at me to buy him an ice cream. Sometimes, I cried. I misses him badly.

Day passes, I forget about Yoseob. And I became more girly-girl. I like to talks about boys, and have my own dairy. My parents too, are suprised at my changes. They like my feminine side now. I never thought back about the past. I have a life to continue...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hii!! This is my first chapter.. ^^ Do you understand it? Hope so.. Well I know its kinda boring and confusing.. I want a co author.. ANYONE?