Epilogue I

Just When I Thought I Was Over You

“Yah, Jongin, come here for a second.”

“Yes, appa?”

“You’ve changed a lot in such a short time. I don’t think I can let go of you.”

“Appa…”

“Don’t say anything. I just can’t contain my happiness. Look at you with your tux and your tie.”

“Appa…”

“You’re a grown-up now. I’ve never been so proud my whole life.”

“Really?”

“Of course!”

“Does that mean I can eat the cookies that mom hid inside the cupboard?”

“I don’t think that’s—”

“Can I use the tablet for two hours instead of one?”

“That, I’m not sure if—”

“Then! Then, can I sleep at ten o’clock instead of nine? I want to watch Yoo Jaesuk-ahjussi’s show.”

“Jongin, I said you are a grown up but—”

“Does that mean I can hold Soo Kyung’s hands? Mom said that when I am grown up I am allowed to hold her hands...Appa, can I? Can I?”

 

 

 

“Help…”

 

 

Epilogue (part 1)give me a sign, x or o

 

 

The man groaned as he lazily dragged his body out of the comforts of his own duvet. The sun’s crown was barely peeking on the horizon but here he was, sleepily going down the stairs when he heard the sound of the doorbell resonating inside the whole apartment for the umpteenth time. If it was Sehun, Baekhyun or even a drunk Luhan, he would make sure that they wouldn’t witness another sunrise for the rest of their lives. The ringing of the doorbell stopped by the time he the lights of his living room. And even before he had his knuckles land on the face of the human alarm clock as he opened the door, a pair of hands encircled his legs.

“Uncle Chanyeol!”

“Jongin?”

“Hi,” said Kai, sheepishly grinning by the door.

---

“A father and son bonding huh?”

The two adults were talking on the sofa as they watched the boy munched the blueberry muffin that Chanyeol purchased last night from a nearby bakery. Unfortunately, the single Chanyeol never learned to cook by his own and maybe he never would. He was still hoping to find that special someone who would cook for him the same way as this lucky brat beside him had. Damn Kai, getting all the good things (and person) in this world.

“Yeah, just for a few days—Why are you looking at me like that?” Kai asked as he saw Chanyeol’s stern face directed towards him.

“Nothing. How is it going so far for the two Jongins?”

“Well…” Chanyeol noticed how his friend fidgeted with his hands, so nervous with a face saying ‘I don’t know what I am going to do with my life anymore.’ Yeah, that was one side of Kai that other people didn’t know and only he and their closest friends knew. Kai had always been the photogenic guy with tanned skin and perfectly defined abs as others described him during their college years. He was the chick magnet once they entered the university. Chanyeol might win in the height department but his charm wasn’t enough to overpower Kai’s mysterious aura.

It wasn’t mysterious for Chanyeol anymore though but for others, he was. He was one of the anticipated students even before they entered the university. Who wouldn’t love him? His audition video was one of the most watched in the university’s website? (Chanyeol only came fourth but that was because his dub-step remix of Vivaldi was definitely one of a kind). Everybody liked Kai but everyone didn’t understand why the boy who seemed to have everything never made friends with the opposite gender. Some were even too obvious about their feelings but Kai only returned it with an unqualified smile and leave the girls swooned but broken. Chanyeol could only sway his head because they would never understand – understand that someone had already taken Kai’s heart. Unfortunately, that someone never knew that she already owned it because Kai was a coward and maybe he would never learn.

 

 

 

~*~

Chanyeol could only stare on the pink, red, yellow, and other multicolored papers falling from Kai’s locker. Seriously speaking, despite the number of overwhelming love letters, this day was had the least number of letter coming out of Kai’s locker based on Chanyeol’s observation.

“No chocolates? Or cookies?”

“None.”

“Well, that’s bad. I skipped breakfast this morning.”

“Or maybe because Kyungsoo had to leave early and neither you nor Baekhyun are capable of making your own breakfast. Am I right?”

Kai was right. Even though they had all graduated from high school and had gone to different universities, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo still decided to live together and rent an apartment near their respective universities. It was working well so far except that Chanyeol and Baekhyun had to go to school with empty stomachs if Kyungsoo was not around. Not to mention Luhan, Lay, and Xiumin who were occupying the next door apartment were also depending on Kyungsoo for food. Good thing, Sehun and Kai lived three buildings away from them and Sehun was generous enough to hire a helper to do all the household chores and cook for the two of them.

“You know what; sometimes I wonder why your brain functions in everything except love.”

“Says the one whose brain never functioned at all.”

“What?” Chanyeol immediately captured Kai in a headlock. The other tried to get away from him but Chanyeol let out a winning laughter. “You may gain the attention of all the girls in this university but don’t forget that the attention of the only girl you want might be captured by somebody out there. Not to mention that New York is a huge melting pot of all kinds of people around the world and Kris is there too. They’re living together, right?” Teasing Kai like this was the best revenge Chanyeol could do after that stolen kiss he got for their high school commemorative photo. Yes, it had been two years but Chanyeol hadn’t forgiven Kai, not yet. That was his original plan but Kai did it first. Traitor!

Kai’s ears twitched just by hearing Kris’ name. Damn it! Why did Chanyeol have to provoke him? He hated the fact that Seyoon was miles away from him and yet she could only be a feet apart from the giant -faced er in New York. He even hated the fact that Kris could kiss Seyoon without Seyoon getting mad at him.  Just by thinking about that image of Kris kissing Seyoon and his mouth unconsciously made its way on Chanyeol’s arms and bit him.

“Ahh! Kai, What are you doing?!” the giant’s deep loud voice echoed throughout the empty hallway. “Stop it or else I won’t tell you the good news about Seyoon!”

“Seyoon? What about Seyoon?” The boy immediately let go of Chanyeol and looked at him.

Chanyeol pouted as his fingers traveled on the teeth mark cause by Kai. “I was just joking and this is what you did to me.”

“What about Seyoon?” Now, Kai was holding Chanyeol’s collar. “What?!”

“Kris said they’re having their summer vacation here in Seoul—Don’t punch me.”

“What?!”

Chanyeol was really right. Kai’s brain never functioned when it comes to love – no, only when it comes to Seyoon.

~*~

 

 

 

“Appa, where are we going?”

“Just wait and see little Jongin. You’re just about to experience how it is to be the baddest male in Korea or the world!”

“Baddest male? What does ‘baddest’ mean Uncle Chanyeol?”

“It means the ‘illest’”

“Shut up, Chanyeol. Don’t teach him the wrong language.”

“Appa, what is ‘illest’?”

Chanyeol could feel Kai burning holes on his head. “This is your fault,” he whispered. “Don’t listen to him, okay? We’re just going to visit some of appa’s friends. Are you excited?”

“Yes!”

---

“We be the illest!”

“We be the illest in here!”

“I know you feel us!”

Kai rolled his eyes. Not only that Chanyeol’s car stereo was slowly breaking his eardrums but because Jongin’s head had been hitting his chin as the kid kept clapping and bouncing on his lap.

“We be the illest in here! Yeah! Who’s the illest?”

“Uncle Chanyeol!”

“How about the manliest?”

“Appa!”

“Ey, you should say Uncle Luhan,” Luhan pouted.

“Who’s the prettiest?”

“Uncle Luhan!”

“He’s really your son,” Luhan nudged Kai before sinking back to his seat at the back with a scowl on his face. On the other hand, Kai and Jongin exchanged winks as Kai gave his son thumbs up of approval. But his happiness was temporary when Chanyeol played another song.

“Nan nappeun gijibae!”

“Where my bad girls at?!”

Maybe asking for his friends’ help was the baddest idea of all. “Ouch!” He was just accidentally hit by his Jongin’s hands. Yeah, really a bad idea.

 

 

 

~*~

Every Wednesday of the week, Chanyeol and Kai would visit a café just a few walks away from their university. There’s nothing really special about the café. Well, maybe except for the fact that Sehun was the owner. Oh yes, the rich kid decided to put up a business of his own at an early age. He said that it was for him to apply what he was learning in the university. It was really great especially when they were getting twenty percent discount for all the food included in the menu but there was only one thing that they didn’t like about that café – something that both Chanyeol and Kai didn’t like. Something about that conceited waiter, yeah, that waiter named…

“Luhan, bring this order for table number seven.”

“Yes,” the smiling waiter, also known as the ‘flower boy’ of Rainbow Café, replied as he got the order from the counter. Most of their female patrons started whispering and taking pictures of him as he passed by. With a permanent smile plastered on his face, the boy took the café floor like a catwalk for his modeling show. Chanyeol and Kai only hissed. It was not as if they didn’t know that Luhan was enjoying the attention he was getting and that he was actually preparing everyday for his visual show. A minute later, Luhan started waving goodbye to his gained ‘fans’, most of which were in their mid-twenties, as he went to the staff room.

“Hello!” he came a minute after to the usual table at the rooftop of the café, only made for the VIP customers, also known as Sehun’s closest friends, where Kai and Chanyeol decided to sit.

“Your shift is over?”

“Of course! No matter how many people want me to serve them, I also have my limitations you know. So, how’s it going? Have you already told Kai about the good news?”

“Yeah and he almost swallowed the chalk the professor threw at him during our Art History class.”

“Way too to lose your insanity huh?”

“Shut up.”

“So, what’s your plan?”

“What plan?”

“Your ‘Welcome Back My Love’ plan for Seyoon, what else?”

“What? Why would I do that?”

If Luhan could only punch the dumbest person in this twenty-first century Korea – or maybe the whole world – when it comes to love, he would surely punch Kai over and over again. “Idiot! Why wouldn’t you? You’ve never seen Seyoon for two years since we graduated. What do you expect? Just say hi and that’s it? Even with that kiss you gave her on our last day that still doesn’t say enough about what you really feel for her. This is your time to confess man. Just imagine how many hot guys are there in America. Kris is—” Chanyeol cupped Luhan’s mouth just before he mentioned the forbidden name once again and bring Kai to an outrage. It was their plan anyway, his and Luhan’s, for them not to say anything to Kai about Kris’ real ual preference. It was fun, yes, and they liked seeing the uneasiness in Kai’s face whenever he heard Kris’ name for two years. But now was not the right time. The bite mark on Chanyeol’s arm had already turned purple and he thought that was enough for the day.

“What Luhan was trying to say is that you should take this opportunity to confess what you really feel for Seyoon. Dude, it’s been what, six years since you realized that you like her and you will not wait for another six years before you can say anything. Seyoon rarely goes back to Korea for vacation and now is your opportunity. Seize it!”

Kai shrugged as he pressed his forehead on the table. “But I don’t know how to face her.”

Chanyeol and Luhan sighed as they watched Kai’s devastated look. “Maybe we should wait for the others then we can plan things out,” said Chanyeol as he rubbed Kai’s back for consolation.

~*~

 

 

 

“So, which stuff toy do you want, the unicorn or the baozi?”

Jongin’s eyes sparkled as two stuff toys were presented in front of his face? Now, he was standing on Kai’s lap as the boy stared at the two additional uncles at the back with the stuff toys in their hands. Luhan stared at him with a smile. The boy had everything about Kai except for the eyes. His eyes was just like his mother. The boy was already pouting as if it was a matter of life and death as he couldn’t decide if he would take the rainbow-colored unicorn or the seemingly soft and huggable baozi.

“Appa, will they get mad if I ask for both?” the boy whispered to Kai. Kai only stifled a giggle before replying.

“I don’t know. There’s no harm trying. Just ask them properly.”

Jongin looked back at the toys then at the two uncles smiling earnestly at him. “Can I have both instead?” the boy asked with a sheepish smile and crescent eyes.

Damn it, he’s even as cute as his mother, Luhan hissed inwardly.

“No, you can only get one?” said Lay. Luhan pinched Lay’s side but not too violently. He didn’t want to lose his good uncle image in front of Jongin.

“Just give him both,” he said to Lay and Xiumin.

“Here you go,” said Xiumin. At least, the baozi plushie he purchased from China was put in good in hands.

“Thank you!” said Jongin as he hugged the two stuff toys tightly and went back to sit on Kai’s laps. Kai mumbled a soft ‘Thank you’ to Lay and Xiumin through the rear-view mirror before putting his attention back to his son who was talking to his new found friends. Everything was going well so far.

 

 

 

 ~*~

“Did I already mention that Seyoon is having her vacation here?”

“Yes Lay – for the third time actually,” said Luhan.

“Oh, well, I am just excited you know because—”

“—Because you have a lot of things to tell her. You’ve already said that too, a lot of times,” said Chanyeol.

“Sorry. I guess I am getting forgetful lately. Having double majors is not easy you know.”

“I couldn’t even eat proper meals anymore,” Xiumin complained.

“Wait, how did you know that Seyoon will go back to Seoul? Did Kris mention it to you too?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah. I don’t remember mentioning it to you too,” said Luhan.

“And what do you mean when you said that you have a lot of things to tell her? Don’t tell me your—”

“No Kai, it’s not what you think it is. I only see Seyoon as a friend, okay? Nothing more than that. The reason why I knew about Seyoon’s vacation here is because she told me about it herself.”

“She did?!” all three of the boys asked.

Lay nodded as Xiumin took a sip of his tea. “They just talked last week via video chat,” said Xiumin. “It was weird though because she didn’t call for the past two weeks but at least, she gave us good news,” he further added.

“Weird? And she didn’t call for the past two weeks? Wait, does it mean that you and Seyoon are talking frequently?” Kai asked Lay.

“Yes, we do. I talk to her almost every week about music-related things especially some new techniques she learned about playing piano. Sometimes when Kris is inside her room—”

Chanyeol and Luhan face palmed. Is that information even necessary? They just hoped that their innocent dimpled friend would still come out alive after this. They looked at Kai and surprisingly, he was still calm. Wait, was he even breathing?

“—Xiumin and I would talk to him about Chinese related stuff and Seyoon would just sit on her desk and write. I saw her brother there—”

Thank goodness. Because the idea of Kris and Seyoon in the same room without adult supervision (also known as Suho) might stop the flow of blood to Kai’s heart. In other words, he might die.

“—but only once.”

Goodbye world.

“Wait? I thought it is only normal that she calls us especially you. I heard her talking to Luhan three days ago.”

“She did?” The way Kai looked at Luhan, it was as if he was betrayed by the person he trusted most in this world.

“Ahh—yeah, she called. Isn’t that normal for friends separated miles away to call each other? Besides, Skype wasn’t invented for nothing.”

“Is she calling you too?” Chanyeol averted his gaze when Kai’s attention turned to him.

“She—she did?” Chanyeol laughed awkwardly. “Sorry, I can’t remember the last time she called me this month. Was it last week or three weeks a—”

“She’s calling you every month? I didn’t even receive a call from her for two years.”

“We chat,” Xiumin cut in.

“Not even a chat message!”

“You didn’t? Well, that’s…a problem,” Chanyeol mumbled.

~*~

 

 

 

Kai smiled while watching his son played with Mr. Unicorn, Mr. Baozi, and the latest addition, Mr. Bacon – a promotional dog plushie that Baekhyun got from the veterinary clinic he was working at. Jongin was making all sorts of voice imitation from barking to whatever sounds that Kai never imagined would exist. It seemed like his son had acquired his voice talent from his mother.

“Hey, little Jongin, aren’t you feeling hungry?” Chanyeol asked.

“I am hungry.”

“I’m not talking to you, Luhan.”

“I am hungry too,” said Xiumin.

“Working in the clinic for the whole day is tiring. I want to eat something special today,” added Baekhyun.

“I’m not asking any of you! I am asking Jongin here. I want his opinion. Now, tell me little Jong, do you want to eat something delicious?”

 “I like the food that Big Eyed Uncle would sometimes bring to our house or Rich Uncle’s bubble tea!”

“Well you’re lucky my friend because we’re going to have our lunch at the restaurant owned by rich kid Sehun and big eyed Kyungsoo. The food there is jjang!”

“Jjang? But I don’t think there’s anything more delicious than eomma’s home cook meals. She cooks the best food in the whole wide world,” said Jongin while stretching his hands widely to emphasize how wide the world was, letting his plushies fell on the Kai’s lap and the car floor. Kai nodded in affirmation. At least, his son knew how to say the truth.

 

 

 

~*~

“Hey, do you know that Seyoon is going here for her summer vacation?”

“That’s something new, Baek. We haven’t heard of that before. And you know what? Kai wouldn’t look as if it is the end of the world for him if he hasn’t heard of it before,” Chanyeol replied sarcastically. Baekhyun glared at him but decided to look at Kai for confirmation and Chanyeol was right. Kai really looked as if he aged a lot in such a short time. It was as if he was hit by a truck or something. He looked so pale despite his tan skin.

‘What happened?’ he mouthed to Chanyeol and the rests of his friends but all of them just shrugged. “Hey Kai, I see that you already know about it. Isn’t that great? You will finally see Seyoon after two years. I’m sure she’s excited as much as you do.”

“Really?” Kai’s face lightened up a bit.

Way to go Bacon! His friends cheered mentally.

“Of course! Otherwise, she wouldn’t look happy in the latest photo postcard she had sent me. But I think the one received by Chanyeol has a better angle of Seyoon.”

Damn, now we’re doomed.

He even dragged my name. Curse you, Baek!

“Postcard?” Baekhyun noticed Kai’s eyes twitched as he spoke. Had he said something bad?

“Hey guys! Have you heard of the good news?”

“We did Sehun!”

Sehun didn’t understand why all of his friends suddenly glared at him as if they would murder him. He was just supposed to say a very good news. What’s wrong?

“You did? So, did you also received the news by letter?” asked the innocent owl-eyed boy. Kyungsoo was too innocent that Chanyeol couldn’t barely lift his hand to hit the obliviousness out of him.

“Letter?”

If only wasn’t for the warm temperature that they felt on the rooftop, Baekhyun would sure think that it was tears falling from Kai’s eye. Wait? Perspiration would never drop directly from the eyes. And definitely it wasn’t as flowing as the one falling from Kai’s eyes. Was Kai crying? Really?

“Oh my goodness, did I say something wrong?” asked the oblivious Kyungsoo as he watched Kai bury his face on his palms.

“Tell me,” he asked, his voice muffled by his hands. “What other kinds of communication does Seyoon have with you guys? Does she also video chat with anyone of you like Lay? Does she also call you like Luhan? Do you receive a postcard or letter from her? Because I – I never received anything from her in the past two years and we never communicate and—”

“Sshh, it’s okay,” said Sehun as he consoled Kai with back rubs.

“But it’s true. At least, she was talking to all of you. I’ve never heard her voice not even once. I’ve never seen her handwriting for two years. Does she hate me for what I did during our high school days?”

“I’m sure she doesn’t hate you. Maybe she’s just busy.”

“And yet you all communicated with her. Is she avoiding me?”

All of his friends looked at each other. Honestly, they didn’t also know what to say to Kai. They all thought he was also receiving the letters or the postcards or at least, received a call from Seyoon but they didn’t expect that he didn’t. Was she really avoiding her?

“Maybe, she’s preparing a surprise for you?”

Thanks Chanyeol for that dumb suggestion, Luhan thought.

“Maybe, there are things she wanted to say to you but she doesn’t know how.”

Way to go Sehun!

“Does she?” were the only words that escaped Kai’s mouth.

~*~

 

 

 

Kai heaved a sigh of relief. Finally he could breathe properly. After an hour of fetching his friends and eating with them in the restaurant ran by Sehun and Kyungsoo and after another hour of randomly playing with his friends, Jongin’s eyes were slowly drooping in exhaustion. He was sure that the boy would fall asleep any minute now. They were currently inside Sehun’s house -- mansion as Luhan described it - as they all find their spot inside Sehun’s room which would surely qualify as a habitable apartment because of its large size. It even had a mini kitchen and bar inside. Just how rich Sehun was, Lay thought.

“Hey, is that the picture we have during our last day in high school?” Luhan suddenly asked when he saw a framed picture at the top of Sehun’s old study table.

Kai shot Luhan a glare because Jongin looked startled by his voice and now, his eyes were as wide as Kyungsoo’s. The boy went down from Kai’s arms and walked towards his Uncle Luhan.

“Look Jongin, that’s me. Do I look the same as before?”

Jongin looked at the picture then at Luhan then back at the picture again. “You’re pretty,” was the only comment Luhan received from the boy that gained laughter from Chanyeol.

“Look Uncle Chanyeol, you look like an elf!” said the boy, pointing on Chanyeol’s visible pointy ears back in the days where his hair was still short and black. It was Luhan's time to laugh.

“I don’t. Look at Uncle Baekhyun. Does he look like a puppy even until now?”

“Hey! At least, I still look young.”

“But your head was blocked by Kyungsoo.”

“Uncle Kyungsoo’s eyes were as big as the oranges we ate earlier,” Jongin giggled. “Look! Uncle Sehun’s hair is different.”

“Yeah, the rebellious kid who dyed his hair in different colors just before graduation. But the school wasn’t able to do anything about it. After all, he was a respected student council president back then. You should do your best in school just like him,” commented Baekhyun as he ruffled Jongin’s hair.

“Uncle Xiumin’s cheeks looked like the baozi he gave me.”

“Yeah.”

“Uncle Yixing still looked the same.”

“Really?” Lay smiled.

“Oh!”

All the boys looked at Jongin as the boy stared at the picture wide-eyed. It was as if he discovered something big. “Is that you appa?” he asked while pointing at Kai who was facing sideways because of the surprise he did.

“Yes, that’s me.”

Jongin little finger traveled to the person beside Kai. He looked at his father with knitted eyebrows and curious eyes. All of his friends just looked at each other then at Kai nervously. “Appa, who’s that? And why are you kissing that person? What about eomma?”

Now Kai, how many kinds of explanation could you come up with?

 

 

 

~*~

Kai looked at himself on the mirror for the umpteenth time.

“Come on Kai, you look presentable, okay? You don’t have to worry. It is not as if Seyoon would judge you from head to toe based on your outfit. I’m sure just knowing that you’re there is enough.”

“But Chanyeol what if—”

“No what ifs. Come on. Kris said that they are almost near the restaurant. All of our friends already found their spot on the table. Let’s go.”

Maybe it’s not the outfit he was nervous about, Kai thought. Maybe it was just the idea that he would finally see Seyoon after two years of not seeing her. But more than that were the different thoughts evading his mind especially the things that he and his friends just talked about last time. What if Seyoon really hated him? What if she really avoided him? If it was true, what could’ve been the reason? Was she really having a hard time saying things to him just like what Sehun said? Or was she planning a surprise just like what Chanyeol said? If she was, was he even worth receiving a surprise?

Kai could only sway the confusion inside his head as Chanyeol dragged him towards their table. But Chanyeol’s steps suddenly halted, making him bump to the tall guy’s back.

“Why did you stop walking?” he asked while rubbing his nose that hit Chanyeol's nape.

“Seyoon…” Chanyeol mumbled.

Kai lifted his head to look at the direction where Chanyeol was looking at and there she was, the person he was hoping to see and to hear from for the past two years. The person he had missed so much from moon and back. Seyoon was really there with her now fully-grown long hair but with that same genuine smile.

“Seyoon…”

But wait? Who was that? Who’s that guy with Seyoon? There were Kris and Suho but there was another guy – a guy that Kai was sure he had not met before. Not even during special family gatherings. He wasn’t probably a relative because he didn’t resemble any of the Jins. Was he Suho or Kris’s friend? An acquaintance? What?

“Hey guys, I hope you don’t mind having an additional seat. I want you to meet Eli. He’s also Korean I met in New York and he’s also studying in the same university I am attending to. He’s my…”

Kai didn’t bother to listen to any of Seyoon’s words or introduction or maybe because his surrounding suddenly turned mute for some unknown reason. He wasn’t feeling well all of a sudden. Chanyeol’s guess was right. Seyoon really planned something for him and it was effective because it wasn’t only his friends that were surprised by the sudden appearance of this unknown guy. Out of all people, he was the one who was obviously surprised. Unfortunately, Kai didn’t like surprises and maybe, he never would.

~*~

 

 

 

“Hey…”

“Hey…you have called.”

“Yeah. How are you?”

“Fine. How about you?”

“Fine. We just went out with our friends.”

“Really? That’s great.”

“You? What are you doing right now?”

“Oh well, Eli and I just finished eating lunch.”

“Really? Ah, Seyoon?”

“Hm?”

“Is Gayoon there?”

“Yes, she is. Why?”

“Can you please tell her to give Jongin a call tomorrow morning? I think he misses her.”

“Sure, I will.”

“Great. Well, I guess I have to say goodbye now. Chanyeol is driving us home.”

“Oh, alright. Take care then.”

“Yes and you too, please take care.”

“We will.”

“Bye.”

“Bye…”

 

 

 

 

 


And that's the end. I guess not everything would end the way we wanted them to end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope the frequent change in timeline isn't confusing. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not deleting this birthday post by the way. Happy birthday to our JPG healing unicorn Lay! Yeah! Not that he would read this but I still want to greet him. After all, we're both 91-liner. At least, I don't feel old at all. 

Sorry for the gif but I just love it (but I still ship KrisHo more than SuLay or Kray)

I believe in unicorns when I lay my eyes on you. Whatever. Happy Birthday, Yixing!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate AFF's new format. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Peace guys. Don't kill me yet. That's only part one. Hopefully, part two will be uploaded before Zelo or Donghae's birthday. That's next week. Hmm...