Destination One 3/3

Seven Days

Peview

"please god make sure Sungjong would be able to pass this round, so he could see Myungsoo again."


I left about 2 minutes ago and I could feel the tears coming back. I took a few more breath before fastening my pace again. I dont want to be late for dinner again. Gyu Hyung would scold me.

Oh yea I forgot to tell you. Ever since Sungjong have suddenly disappear the woogyu couple moved in with me because they are afraid that I won't be eating or sleeping at all. Which I was for a little while....But that was before. Right now I have to take care of myself so I have the energy to find sungjong again.

I was now infont of the last place we ever visited together. I could feel the pain in my heart, but I could feel the warm air around me, comforting me, but nothing would work if your not here with me.

I took a few more steps before going into the public garden. There were many type of flowers, but the only one that would make you fall in love is the sunflower patch.

I remember clearly that time when you would pull me away toward the bright yellow petals. 

Flashback

"Come on Come on. Lets go" He pulled and push but I didn't even move a bit. "Please" He even tried is puppy eyes on me but i kept my eyes shut.

"But don't you wanna see other pretty flowers? Like lilys and roses?" I opened my eyes and stared stright into his, but all i got for a responds was a bigger pout then before. ...Aishhh this little kid.....

"please please please..........."  We were now inches away, sharing the same air. 

I tried again to close my eyes but he used his 4 fingers to pray my eyes open. I couldn't blink or breath. Great he would be the cause of my death. 

"Jong I'm gonna die if u don't let go and step back." i tried to speck without breathing but it was harder then i thought. I am now 80% out of breath and 70% of my eye stinging in pain. 

"i don't care~~~~" Aishh this kidd

"FINE FINE we will go right now. please let go i dont wanna die.." 10 second 20 second ... no respond...

1000 % STINGING AND BURNING NEED AIR NOW!! 

I quickly pulled his wrist close to my body and hugged him with my head on his shoulder. Breath breath breath Finally... Air i missed you <333

"Hyung...." I remembered the position we were in and quickly let go. "Im sor-" I tried to apologized but he cutted me off half way.

"Lets go to the sun flowers  before Gyu Hyung and Woo Hyung hunt us down for being late." He gave me a smile before pulling me toward the area.

------------------------------

"HYUNG HYUNG isn't it pretty." It was the first time i ever saw him smile like that before. I couldn't control my heart beat or the blush that is forming on my cheeks. 

"Yaaa Lee Sungjong Smile for the camera" He turns around and gave me his brightest smile ever, but second after i finished taking the picture with my phone he collapsed onto the ground coughing. I ran toward him and lifted him up to lean onto my shoulder. 

"Yahh are you ok?" I gave him my bottle of water. 5 mins of reasting in the same spot he calmed down abit." 

"Yepp i'm fine thank you." I pulled him back on to his legs before walking our way out of the park. The worry in me didn't leave just yet. I never saw him like that before

Sungjong P.O.V

Its getting worse and worse what should i do...

Myungsoo P.O.V

"Well hello I am Sanghyun. Would you like to buy your beautiful boyfriend a Sunflower?" I turned around to face another pretty girl. 

"OHHH SUNFLOWERS!!" I heard sungjong fangirl behind me. 

"Umm no thank you, He already have alot at home." Im not lying at all.

The girl walked closer to me with her creepy smile before popping a sunflower in my hand. "You better take it and you better give it to him... ok .. or i will shove it down your mouth. BYE BYE" She quickly ran away without saying anything else. 

.."wow..." I turned around and handed the sunflower to sungjong. 

"Here" I gave me a wide smile before jumping up and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you hehe" and with that we both walked home with a smile on each of our faces.

Sanghyun P.O.V

"Mission Completed MWHAHAHA -cough cough- i think i swollowed a bug -cough-" 

End Of Flashback

I took out my phone and stared at my wallpaper of picture i took of sungjong that day. A tear fell down and landed on the screen.

"Jongie..."

To Be Continued

Hello I am back for only today hehe

but i will be back again in a week lol

hope you like this chapter

the kiss and the hug is the sorry gift for leaving you guys hehe

hope you like it 

ByeBye AznDuckies