Destination One 2/3

Seven Days

Peview

"i don't want to play this game anymore, Sungjongie. Please come back. I can't win.." I fell onto my knees and let the tears flow out. 

I cried and cried untill i couldn't feel anything anymore, expectually my broken heart


I was lying on the cold ground staring up into the beautiful sunset. All the tears that fell from earlier is now gone...just like you.... 

I slowly got up from the ground and walked out of the place I know you and I will never go to anymore, but this isn't the only place that once gave me happiness. There is still 2 more special places that had once been my life, but all that left was memories. 

I walked down the steps carefully before heading toward my second destination.

Every step I took got me closer to the shop but farther away from moving on. I can't seem to stop myself from revisiting our memories. Thats all i have to remember you by and i want to hole it tightly and never let go.

It didn't take long for me to realize that i'm already infront of the Candy Shop you once loved. 

Flashback

"Hyung hyung!! I want lemon candy" I stared stright at the pouting boy. 

"But Sungjongie, theres no more..." I don't want to disappoint him more, but thats reality that we both have to accept and move on. 

"Why don't you try some skittles instead, theres also lemon flavored ones..." We bothed turned toward the soft voice. "Sorry if i scared you, I didn't mean to do that, I'm natsu, the candy store owner." She flashed us one of her cutey smile before walking of toward the rainbow section.

"Hyung... I don't want skittle. I WANT LEMON CANDY. If you dont give me any right now i will scream as loud as i can..."  He stomp his left feet hard onto the ground before starting to scream his lungs out. 

I covered both my ears and ran toward natsu " Please help me..." 

She stared at me for a second before handing me a full bag of rainbow candies. "Goodluck, with your boyfriend over there." She gave me a winked before walking toward the counter.

"Aishh...he's not my boyfriend....(yet)" I quickly ran toward sungjong and shoved one candy in his mouth before he gets any louder than before. 

"HYUNG I COULD HAVE CHOKED......wait this is yummy... what is it?" I huffed a sign of relief before walking toward the counter. 

"That is skittles. There are many flavors so you won't have to get tired of one so quickly." Natsu answered.

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG GIMMME I WANT MORE!!" he reach up to grab the bag of candies.

"no no no... this is yoiur punishment. no candy." I walk over to the counter to pay for the candies leaving the boy behind with wide teary eyes."how much do i owe you ?" 

"No, it's alright.its free." I shcked my head and gave her a smile. " no that won't be right." 

"You better take it ..... or i'll shove it in your mouth..." She gave me the most scariest lookes i have ever seen. I with draw my hand before taking a step back. 

"Well then thank you." I gave her a 90 degree bow.

"Its alright. Come and visit me more often!!!" I walked over toward sungjong and dragged him out of the store. 

Natsu P.O.V

*beep beep beep* "Hello.. Mission one complete. Mission 2 start. good luck, mwhahaha mwhahahah."

(person on the other end) "shut up would you Aishh your such a kid sometimes.ByeBye i see them coming." 

*beep* Aishh that meanie....

Myungsoo P.O.V

"gimmie gimmie gimmie..." We were only a couple minute away from the place, but sungjong can't stop begging for more candies. "GIMMIE HYUNG" people from different direction started to stare at us.

"aishh... fine.." I hand him over the bag of candy. 

"OMG thank you." he jumped up and kissed my cheeks before running away, but all i could do right now is stand still. I could feel my face heat up bit by bit. 

"Aishh this kid.." I started to run toward the figure.

End of flashback

"Myungsoo..." I turned toward the voice of the shop owner. I gave her one of my weak smile, but soon tears started to fall again.

"Natsu.." She ran toward me and gave me one of her comforting hugs before letting go. 

"Myungsoo, How you been? Did you find him yet?" He shock me head slowly, not knowing what to say. "shh it's ok.. its ok." she patted my back softly.

"Natsu there you are..OMO MYUNGSOO..!" I lefted my head to see another fimilar figure ..

"Hi..."

TO BE CONTINUED

 Oooo i wonder who that other person is.

Could it be Sungjong???

well i guess we will never know lol...

anyway yay i update hehe.

I know i was suppose to be on hiatus but then. i feel really bad.

but i don't think i can update anytime soon beacause i have P.A.T

on may 13th, and a concert (band) on May 15, and a grad on may 16

sooo bussy ...

anyway i hope you like this chapter

Comment and Subcribe 

Thankyou 

Byebye AznDuckies