Please Let Me Go

Seven Days

Peview:

"Where Sungjong, Can you bring me to him pleaseeee"


"It took me awhile to finally convince Ms. Lee to bring me to Sungjong, but i have to wait for tomorrow to do it." I kneeled onto the ground infront of Sunggyu and Woohyun. Even if it's hurting my pride, I don't mind, as long as i get to see him again.

"Myungsoo you promise Sunggyu you won't look for him ever again. How could u just go against what you have promised." I stared into woohyun eyes. I know i'm breaking my promises but, i can't help it. God is finally helping me. I can't let this go very easily. 

"Please Hyung please, After I finished seeing him, i would stop and move on if he doesn't want me." I could feel the tears sting my eyes by now. 

"Myungsoo, I'm sorry even if you see him, you won't beable to have him any longer." I let my hands drop to my side. I know what they're saying is true but it doesn't hurt but to try once. 

"Gyu hyung please please please, I swear just let me go, just this once." I looked stright toward the ground. I don't want to see their disapointment any more.

-sigh- "OK Myungsoo you may go, but don't be disapointed in what you will see ok? We don't know what happened to him ok, and we have to come with you tomorrow." I looked up to face Gyu Hyung small eyes before jumping up and down hugging him and woohyun. 

"Thank you thank you thank you." I could feel the joy of finally seeing the boy/man i love. 

"OK now go rest up or you won't have any engergy tomorrow." After hearing that I quickly jumped on the hospital bed and lay down. 

I fell asleep no time wiht the help of Sunggyu smoothing my hair, while singing me a lulliby. 

----------------------------

Sunggyu P.O.V

"Gyu-ah, are you sure it's the right time for Myungsoo to see him." We were walking back home when my thoughts was interrupted. 

"Nam-ah, He have to see him sooner or later. I trust Myungsoo, He would be able to move on after this." I quickly gave Woohyun an smile and a poke on the cheek before running away. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello sorry for the small update

but i might update again soon

maybe in 1 hour or 2

I hope u enjoyed it hehe

Subcribe and Comment thank you

What do you think happened to sungjong? 

ByeBye AznDuckies

P.s I didnt fix any of my mistake. to lazy. if you found any I am sorry.