Outside the shop 1/3

Seven Days

Hello i bet you guys are wondering why im updating when I'm still on hiatus?? Well i feel bad for not updating for 2 weeks. So before i officialy go on hiatus i will update this chapter. For  SanghyunP* 


Day 4

It's been 1 and a half week since we talked or even seen eachother. Aren't you getting tired of this missing person game. Please come back soon. I don't want to play anymore...I miss the day when we were out...It was the most amazing day i had ever had in my life. Please stop and come back. You won.. just please.


I was on my way back home  from work, when all the of the sudden the memory of us hanging outside the shop came running back to me. 

Before i knew it, I started to walk toward the train station where we would use to take together. Theres always a special place where we would meet all the time, where no one knows about. Where it's just you and me and no one else. 

"It wouldn't be so bad to check that place out..." I know already that you won't be there waiting for me anymore, but I can't bring myself into letting go so fast. Atleast not until i know where you are and if your save or not.

I walked behind a small building and beside it was a rusty steps that we use to climb.

When i finally reached the top of the steps I looked up to be face to face with a familar figure staring out into the open sunset. I kept staring and staring untill i could feel my heart beating and my hands are sweating.

I ran over toward the body with tears already runing down my cheeks. 

"Sungjongie.." I yelled for his name but he didn't reply to me. He just stood there with his back facing me. I don't know why but that doesn't make me feel any better. 

When i was about centimeter away I roughly pulled on his sholuder, but it took 1 second only one secong of my life to see the figure vanish away with the wind.

I was all alone standing there with eyes wide opened. 

I thought he was with me.. But he was never here. Never beside me anymore. 

"i don't want to play this game anymore, Sungjongie. Please come back. I can't win.." I fell onto my knees and let the tears flow out. 

I cried and cried untill i couldn't feel anything anymore. expectually my broken heart.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello I had finally updated. since it's a sunday

i'm not sure when i am free to update again.

I'm very sorry for making it so short.

Please subcribe and Comment

Thank you

and also i was thinking of making a reviewer shop

but maybe in the futrue when im not busy..

and i'm not even sure if it would be good...

ByeBye AznDuckies