Mysterious person

Seven Days

Peview

"Natsu there you are..OMO MYUNGSOO..!" I lifted my head to see another fimilar figure ..

"Hi..."


"Hi...Sanghyun...It''s been a while now." I gave her a weak smile before turning to face the candy shop again. I could still feel the warm feeling i used to love and admire. But i know all these feelings is just for me to experience now. But not anymore for us too. 

Tears started to steam down my face. I tired my best to catch a breath, but it hurts.  It hurts like hell and I don't even know what to do anymore. Sungjong please come back and heal me...

I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Natsu and Sanghyun beside me. 'Yah Kim Myungsoo, be brave and positive!! someday he will come back to be beside  you . Don't give up." Natsu stood next to me and gave me a thump up. 

"Yah Sanghyun is right. You have to be patience!!!" I could feel the stress losen abit, but now this isn't the time to stay and chitchat. I have another place to visit. 

"Thank you for worrying about me, but I have to go now. I want to go visit some other place too." I bid my goodbye before turning toward my second distination. 

Natsu P.O.V

"Do you think he would be alright?" I turned toward Sanghyun to see her expression, but alli could see was worries and sad face. I hope she's gonna be ok with all these problems going on.

"Don't worry to much Natsu. I believe Myungsoo would someday find his love one again." I gave her a cmall nob in agreeement before walking of toward where we were planning to go to.

Sanghyun P.O.V

please god make sure Sungjong would be able to pass this round, so he could see Myungsoo again.

TO BE CONTINUE

Hello hehe I finally updated!!

sorry if i made you disappointed because it so short.

but dont worry i will try my best to update again.

but i have my finals and P.A.TS soon so i won't be able too

hope you like this chapter 

Comment and Subcribe Thankyou

ByeBye AznDuckies