Denial

Seven Days

Peview

I took out my phone and stared at my wallpaper of picture i took of sungjong that day. A tear fell down and landed on the screen.

"Jongie..."


~ring ring ring~

I focused back onto the screen to see who was the caller. " Fattie Gyu". Oh crap I'm late for dinner again. 

I picked all my stuff up from the ground and ran toward the gate. My phone kept ringing but i didn't bother to listen to it right now. If i don't get home sooner or later. Gyu Hyung would form a sreach party again.So humiliating.......

---------

It took about 10 minutes to get to my front door panting. I was about to unlock the front door, but someone else opened it for me, but after seeing who it is, I wished he didn't.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, Where have you been?" Oh god. I'm sure going to die now.... God please help me.....

"yahh.. Gyu, your fry rice is burning." I looked behind Sunggyu Hyung and saw Woohyun Hyung standing there smiling at me. Gyu Hyung quickly ran into the kitchen sceaming"FRY RICE BE SAFE I'M COMING"  Thank the god. 

I took a deep breath before walking inside the house. "Myungsoo could i talk to you upstair before dinner?" I looked to the side to see a worried Hyung. 

I guestured him to lead the way while i just followed him up the wooden stairs and into my bedroom.

"Hyung, wass up?" I sat on my bed and stared at Woohyun Hyung expression.

"Ok Myungsoo i'm just gonna say it." I gave him a nob in agreement, while curious in what he wants to say to me alone.

"Do you still miss Sungjong?" It was harder for me to breath now, and i couldn't seem to focus on the topic. I want to end this topis so bad, but i knew Woohyun Hyung won't let it go so easily. Not until he gets an answer.

"Hyung i'm fine," I gave him the mose sincere smile i could pull off this minute, but inside of me was in pain. I know i could forget Sungjong, and move on. If they give me time i could do it.

"Myungsoo you don't have to lie to me anymore. You always say the samething, when your the oppisite. Do u know how worried me and Sunggyu have been. Mostly Sunggyu because he is scared of losing you again.So please let us help you. If he sees u like this he would be so sad" I looked right into his eyes. I dont need any help. I can do this on my own. 

"No Woohyun I can do this on my own." Tears was leaping out of my eyes and his. 

"Myungsoo you can't. You can never move on." all i could feel right now was not sadness but anger. Angry at myself. for being so weak. 

"NO WOOHYUN I CAN." I didn't want to yell but it was difficult for me to control my ange.

:NO YOU CANT MYUNGSOO. YOU NEVER COULD, YOUR IN DENIAL." I fell down on to my knees knowing it true. I could never move on from Sungjong...because i love him.

"NO I'M NOT SHUT UP, SHUT UP. LEAVE ME ALONE." I didn't know what to do.I just sat there crying and crying.

"I'm not in danial im not..i'm specking the truth" I kept repeating that infront of Woohyun.Until someone walked into the room. 

"Hyung....."

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry this is a bit rush

laptop gonna run out of batteries lol

hope u like it 

Subcribe and Comment

i promise to update tomorrw lol

Byebye AznDuckies