The Meeting

Seven Days

Peview:

"Nam-ah, He have to see him sooner or later. I trust Myungsoo, He would be able to move on after this." I quickly gave Woohyun an smile and a poke on the cheek before running away. 


Day 6

It was bright and early, when I woke up, probably around 6:00 am, but i wasn't so sure myself, and around 6:30 am, Gyu Hyung and Woohyun Hyung came barging into my hospital room. At around 7:00 am, Ms. Lee came to get me, but what surprise me the most is when she saw my two hyungs.

"OMO, it you two again." I watched as my hyung greeted her. Do they know each other? Oh well.

We were already getting into Ms. Lee car when she brought a blanket in for me. I gave her a confused stare.

"Oh it's going to be a long ride, and you still very weak, so i think you should rest for abit." After hearing that made my stomach feel funny. I never experience a mother love after a long time ago. 

"Thank you, Ms. Lee."  i gave her a smile before she told me to call her Omma instead. I was quite surprise but did what she told. "Omma"

Time pass with the Woogyu couple looking worried but tried their best to not show it, while Ms.Lee would try to make small convo with us. But for the most of the time I was in deep sleep dreaming about Sungjong (again). 

-------

"Myungsoo-ah, Myungsoo. We're here." I open my eyes to be blinded with the sun. I looked around the place with a confused look. Why are we here?

"Omma why are we here at the cemetery? Is Sungjong visting someone right now?" Questions just kept coming out.

"Just following me." She turned around after I got out the car doors. Woohyun and Sunggyu Hyung was no where to be found so i think they're already inside.

I looked around feeling an uneasy feeling bubbling up. The sky was also getting covered up by dark clouds.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't know Ms.Lee had already stopped. "We're here Myungsoo" I looked around to see if Sungjong was around, but all i saw was my two hyungs looking down at a tombstone.

I walked up closer to see the name Lee Sungjong paste onto it. I looked up again to face Ms. Lee (Omma) "Omma this isn't ...real right?" My voice cracked along the way. I fell on to my knees.

She didn't look me in the eyes, but instead shut it tight. i crawled my way to the older two, hollding onto the hands. 

"Hyung please tell me it's just a joke.  In 1 minute Sungjong would come out and everything would be fine. Please.... please tell me that." none of them would look me in the eyes and tell me whats going on.

I quickly stood up "YEAH LEE SUNGJONG THIS ISN'T FUNNY COME OUT."  I yelled as loud as i could. Tears were now rolling down my face. 

"Yeah..Lee Sungjong come out." I fell back down on to my knees, crying. My two hyungs quickly kneeled and huged me. 

"Hyung.." i cried and cried, i didn't what else i could do now. It started to rain after that. We were all soaking wet untill Ms. Lee came back with two umbrella. 

"Myungsoo-ahh i think its time to go. It getting late and your still sick. I bet the hyungs are hungry."  I sat there looking life-less and empty all over again.

"I want to stay for a while Omma. You guys go, I'll be fine." They looked at me before walking to the exit. 

"Myung-ah Sungjong told me to give you this, and we'll be in the car waiting for you." She bent down and gave me a kiss on my forehead before walking off after putting down the letter infront of me. 

I used the strength I had to pick up the letter and open it.  Inside was sungjongs beautiful writing. 

Dear Myungsoo Hyung,

When you read this letter, I'm no longer with you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to confress to you about my feeling, but here it goes even though we all know the answer to it. ~ke ke~ I know this is selfish of me but I wont you to answer anyway hyung. Ok here i go. 

"Hyung i liked you for 6 years now, I know you would be wondering how i would liked you for so long when we just met, well.... I go to the same school as you. I'm always so scared to get near you and confress my feeling when i know you don't even feel the same way. Every night i would cry myself to sleep knowing that we could never be together because of this one-sided love thingy, but i finally got the confident in talking to you at the shop after all those years. I know if you ever reject me, i don't have to live everyday of my life regreating it because, I won't be living much longer anyway.I'm sorry hyung it took me awhile to tell you my true feelings.I'm sorry. Please forgive me.I should have confress 6 years ago. Atleast you will know i existed. 7 days of knowing you will be the happiest of my life..but i couldn't make it threw....

I'm also sorry for not telling you earlier about this sickness i have. I really wanna share it to you but I never have the guts to do so. I'm sorry, I really am. 

Anyway Hyung It's time for me to close my life and end my life story, but please hyung, please create a new chapter with the one you love, because you life story isn't over yet. 

I love you forever and always  5-2-0-1-3-1-4

Lee SungJong<3

I crumble the sheet to my chest. " Sungjong, Your the love of my life. Please come back" 

FINISHED

Hello I finally updated haha.

I hope you enjoyed it lol

PLease Subcribe and comment. 

I'm sorry for not putting the endding that most people wanted

-bows- sorry

ByeBye AznDuckies

P.s I dont pix any of my mistake anymore to lazy

But for a sorry gift.