SunFlowers

Seven Days

Day 1 

It's already been 4 days since you came in here. I missed talking to you or even getting your favorite sunflowers, while you stay there watching me every move. When will you be back and ask for it all over again. 


I stared at the half empty page. It used to be so full. Full of all our conversations, emotions, and feelings. Oh how i missed seeing you walked through those doors just to come to ask for the same flowers each day. The same word would come out of your mouth. No more and no less. How i always get distracked whenever you come in to this flowershop. Oh how i always wanted to figure you our. every peice of information. 

Flashback

i was sitting by the counter like everyday, looking at the same old magazine. But this time they have some boys idol group "Infinite"  on the front page Not to be gay or anything but "dang that guy is hot" ... what's his name..L i think....

I was about to get up to go to the washroom before the door bell rang. indicating someone is coming in to get some flowers. Hopefully its not some lovey couples. yuck i hate those the most. So greasy.... But I was way wrong. It was just this boy looking around the shop. Looking for something spacific. Since it is my job i have to do what i gotta do. 

"Do you need any help?"  I gaved him my most gorgeous killing smile ever. But all he did was just stare at me.Oh come on. who wouldn't fall for this smile... Even my grandma said it was amazing...unless she lied to me....i need a little talk with her after this.

"Could i get 1 peice of Sunflowers please?" i gaved him a questioned look before i did what he wanted me to do. 

huh 1 only.... thats kinda weird.... well not really i guess... but first time i ever got that kind of request.

I got back to reaility, and got back to work. I can't have the boy stand and wait for me to get his order ready. I went over to the sunflowers section and picked the best looking one i could find. I went back to the counter and got it wrapped up beautifully.

"That will be 1 dollar please." He gave me a shocked (surprise) looked. "It's 1 dollar for 1 flower u see." He relaxed a bit before handing me the money. 

"Thank you" and with that he walked out of the store. I couldn't help but to stare at his every move. He just really weird. 

TO BE CONTINUED

hello AznDuckies here lol. This is my first every chapter for this first time. hehe. sorry for such a short chapter. Its just i'm still waiting for the inspiration. haha but i promised i wont quit this haha. 

Please Subcribe and Comment please Thank you so much.

Byebye AznDuckies.