Isla Jeju

Return to me

 

"Ssul, why are you so happy?" Something happened? "Jonghyun vee as sulli arranged his things to go on a trip with minho, sulli felt very excited for the first time could travel with minho.
 
"I travel alone for the weekend, you're in charge of the house Jonghyun" sulli smiled at her friend, still did not want to tell as he traveled with minho.
 
"Ssul suspect, very suspect" Jonghyun was leaving the room, he thought something was happening related conminho but wanted to ask more, I wanted to see sulli happy.
 
 
The next day
 
Minho and Sulli were already in Jeju Island, both that day went home very early, wanted to enjoy the benefits of Jeju Island, wanted to breathe new air, that's why I first started to go to the hotel to register just that day there was a little confusion at the hotel, had booked a double room.
 
"I'm sorry, here comes the reservation is a king, and we have no other rooms available" both looked and accepted the room, when they arrived the room had a spectacular view of the sea, was the suite hotel with the best view .
 
"Minho, I do not mind sleeping on the couch, sleeping in your bed".
 
"No, no, no, I'll sleep on the couch, do not worry" both felt that the atmosphere of the situation was complicated, they felt somewhat ashamed.
 
"Best we will take a walk" minho took the hand of sulli and were walking along the beach, the beach was really the L was like being in a dream, its waters were spectacular, took pictures together, played in the beach, had lunch, took sun, and not realizing the evening had arrived, the sun was like being in a dream, took both hands and watched the beautiful scenery that nature gave them.
 
When they got to the room, immediately sulli locked herself in the bathroom, she was very nervous, sulli knew perfectly well that this was not the first time he shared a room with a man, as a child spend several nights in the house of Minho, and now she lived with her friend Jonghyun, maybe the nerves came because she knew perfectly well that something could happen.
Minho turn felt very nervous, he knew exactly how he felt sulli, but he had no intention of making her feel uncomfortable sulli, sulli he wanted it out the most precious, purest.
Sulli to leave the bathroom starts to see that minho fix the chair, and some pillows, was preparing his bed.
Sulli gets to bed and begin to discuss the wonderful day he had lived.
"I loved the day, everything was perfect, thanks minho"
"I hope that tomorrow will be like, I enjoy every minute with you"
They both smiled and decided to go to bed, lights out, however that night both could not sleep the whole environment between them was too tight.
The next day
Perhaps the day yesterday had had gorgeous weather, but as the weather is sometimes unexpected, both awoke to island rainy weather, the sound of the rain was torrential, the plans of the day would have to be changed.
 
So is that day had to stay all day in the room, as the day before the atmosphere felt something changed, maybe the nervousness of being in the same room and that your wishes of love was about to emerge.
 
"Ssul, want to watch tv?" Minho was the first thing he said, wanted to break the unwelcome environment that was manisfestando.
 
Both began to watch the show Running Man, was a program of great variety, with funny moments, this program could cause the environment to become more enjoyable .. when the TV show was about to end with too rumble sound resonates in the island, along with this sound the lights were turned off, was a thunderstorm going on.
 
Sulli when you feel the sound of lightning, without thinking could not resist and went into the arms of Minho, from childhood she had been afraid of storms, the sounds were becoming stronger, minho bravely took it and began to calm, he knew well the fear that caused him to sulli storms, not realizing they both felt the warmth of the body of the other, both looked and could not resist a kiss that both craved, every touch, every kiss, every touch in the body of each was passionate, all the desire for another, to feel that they belonged was accomplished in that storm, both were delivered to each other without thinking about anything else.
 
 
 
Spoiler:
 
 
  • "Hello, my name is Krystal"

 

  • "Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

  • "Jonghyun, I'm in the department of Minho, quiet, I'll stay here"

 

  • "Is positive"

 

  • "I'll do .. '