True

Return to me

 

Sulli looked at him and laughed.
 
"Do not lie, just tell me you did not want to know anything about my" sulli took his things and left the classroom.
 
Minho was taken aback, she said she had sent letters and emails but because what he did not receive the letters?, Suddenly appears in his mind the figure of Yuri.
 
"Yuri, you've done?" Minho took his things and headed to his apartment, he knew perfectly well that Yuri was there, I knew what I was stubborn and just say they had finished not suffice for her.
 
Upon arrival, the concierge informs minho someone in his department was and that there were many cries, minho quickly enters his apartment and sees that everything is destroyed, actually was Yuri was furious was actually on the ground were broken glasses and pictures, but I notice something strange had an entire corner they saw something ancient letters, Minho takes them and see that they are letters Sulli, she actually lied were the famous letters, Yuri turned around and laughed.
 
"Sulli, your dear Sulli, I send all those damn cards each time they came I took them and kept them, every time she tried to send an email, the erased, thanks to me you are, the most popular kid, thanks to my could you forget , are equal minho, you see, I did it for your own good "
 
Minho understood now, I try to locate sulli but not allowed Yuri, Minho began to remember all those horrible words that she had told sulli, 5 years ago.
 
"Thanks to me, you separate it, I ... I lied, yes lied, I told you she was going to Jonghyun, who was looking for him, she had everything, was perfect, had to do something, you hate me now But look at us we are equal".
 
Those words were like a sword through the heart of Minho, because of Yuri, had separated from his first love, his best friend, because of Yuri had told horrible things.
 
"How could you do this!, I've ruined my life, I loved her!, Loved her, was my first love, I'll never forgive you, listen well, NEVER!"
 
Quickly Minho Yuri sack of his department, speak with building managers to change the lock and never leave enrolled Yuri back to your building.
 
When all that was agreed, minho went to his apartment, trying to fix the mess, after an hour could fix and sat on his bed, was holding Sulli letters.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
12 febreo 2008
 
Minho, you're still angry?, Again I'm sorry, I did not know you to hate me, I'm lonely here, I miss you guys bother me, I want you to know that even if you have your own answer to the first letter will follow you even writing.   Your Friend .. Ssul.
 
 
 

 

 
March 21, 2008
 
Minho, forgive me, I've answered the mail or letters you sent, I'm so alone here, do not know anyone and even my friends annoy me, I miss you .. Your friends ... Ssul
 
 
 

 
 
June 27, 2008
 
Minho I called your house the other day, I replied Yuri, if not congratulate me that are dating, I also said that annoy my letters, sorry I think this will be one of the last letters I write. .  Ssul.
 
 
 

 
 
December 7, 2008
 
Minho, I regret having apologized, I never I did nothing wrong, is that now you're happy with Yuri, I think it is time to close this chapter of friendship, I miss so much, you were always my best friend and my first love, yes, You were my first love, I never thought I would lose tell your friends, now I'm not alone Jonghyun, that guy who was once protejiste California. It's time to say goodbye.  I love you ... Ssul.
 
 

 
 
 
This was the last letter he had written Sulli, tears streaming down the face of Minho, if I had known about those letters the story would have been different, she loved him, he loved her, because fate had to have been so cruel to them, hitting pillows minho impotence his life had been ruined by a whim of a spoiled girl, this is when the bell rings in his department, he wipes his face, and open the door.
 
 
"Jonghyun, you do here?" Jonghyun Minho is amazed and knew where he lived and why he was here.
 
"It's time to tell the truth" Jonghyun at that time looked very serene.