Promise

Return to me

 

 

"Because you make me suffer again, you hurt me again, this time I will not allow," Sulli were the sobs, she had come home sad, minho said he knew nothing about the cards, but for her, it was a lie Minho.
 
Jonghyun dinner but did not arrive, sulli became concerned.
 
"Hello? Jonghyun where are you?, I have dinner ready, ah ok, ok "sulli short the call, his friend had told him that he was an important issue, that is why we decided sulli dining alone.
 
 
Meanwhile in the department of Minho.
 
"It's time to tell the truth" these were the words of Jonghyun towards minho, they sat in the living room and began to talk.
 
"You know, I met Ssul, when she was threatened at school" minho looked amazed, in one letter told him that bothered her, his heart ached.
 
"Ssul was always sad, cried often, I missed it ... but with the passage of time, decided to forget, you never answered the letters, do not know how excited waiting your answers, but finally decided, forget" minho then felt as the tears began to emerge in her eyes, tears of helplessness, even loved her, he acted cold and distant, arrogant because his heart had died with the departure of Sulli.
 
"Over the years, we became ..." minho stared at him, did not want to hear that they were close, they were more than friends, they were dating.
 
"Best Friends" Jonghyun laughed, the time esciho minho friends, his heart began to pound.
 
"I saw sulli like crying and I think you have some guilt, I saw that while the house lego sulli crying, I do not want anyone or anything to hurt her, she is my treasure"
 
Minho thought for a moment that Sulli Jonghyun was in love, but did not dare to ask.
 
"If you think, that I love Ssul, you're wrong, I still wait for my princess" Jonghyun blushed first told him that someone was in his heart.
 
Finally Jonghyun Minho and talked for a while, when it was too late, Jonghyun Sulli call to find him.
 
"I'll make the gift more precious" Jonghyun smiled and hope that your gift arrived.
 
Minho looked very questions that Jonghyun could give gift ..
 
It took about 10 minutes when the doorbell rang department Minho, Jonghyun quickly opened the door.
 
"Ssul, did you, I missed you" hug Jonghyun Sulli, he had asked that Sullivan will look, as he did not want to be alone at home sulli, but everything was a lie sulli Jonghyun wanted to talk to minho.
 
"Jonghyun, scared me, I thought you left, I hate you!, Who is this department? ..." Minho just then leaves the room and sees that sudepartammento sulli was immediately looked at Jonghyun and this will winked, this was the gift he had promised.
 
"Jonghyun, let's go, hurry up!" Sulli took his friend's hand and began to push him, but he stopped, looked at Sulli, and took her hand and pulled her to the department.
 
"Ssul, I talk to my new friend, you remember him?, The protejio me once, I want the three be friends!" Jonghyun wanted to play dumb on the issue of Sulli and Minho, his plan was to return to be friends and in the near future something else.
 
Sulli Jonghyun looked at him and smiled, knew well the story of her and minho but his friend did this, he felt somewhat confused, the three sat down and started talking about music and college, then began to take a whiskey Minho had, when he had several drinks, sulli felt somewhat dizzy and clung more to Jonghyun, Minho meanwhile began with jealousy, I knew it was wrong but sulli be near any man crazy.
 
"Jonghyun, we want to sleep with the teddy" Jonghyun sulli strongly embraced, but did not realize that his friend was already asleep on the couch.
 
Minho stayed sulli watching, the girl I saw was beautiful, her long black hair, she looked like a goddess, he was grateful to the life she was there.
 
"They look so much?, Do I have something on my face?" Sulli minho scolded, never liked the look so much ..
 
Minho just laughed and continued to stare, as sulli minho laughed watching her, she remembered that when they were younger, minho always looked.
 
"Sulli, I ..." then inadvertently saw sulli fell asleep, carefully took the blanket and covered his body, he thought ..
 
"I want you to be my first and only love, you met minho will return just for you, I think I love you more and more"
 
The three slept in the department, minho fell asleep beside sulli, recalling how as children slept.
 
 
The next day
 
 
"Jonghyun, it's time to go, we have to go home, Jonghyun awake!", Pushing Jonghyun sulli but not woken up just then saw minho was preparing breakfast.
 
"Oh, you wake, good morning" to sulli minho smiled, but she felt somewhat uncomfortable.
 
"Help me wake Jonghyun?, We have to go home," he asked minho sulli, but he smiled and watched as Jonghyun awoke.
 
"Oh, I have awakened, good morning" looked at him and smiled sulli.
 
The three took their breakfast and when finished, Jonghyun saw in his cell had many messages, he had forgotten that today began the tennis tournament.
 
"Sorry, I have to go, you could leave sulli minho in the house?" Jonghyun could not hear the answer because it opened the door and went into the tournament.
 
Sulli and Minho looked and smiled, that act was weird but funny.
 
"Come on, I'll walk you home" minho proceeded to open the apartment door and they walked toward the house sulli, as they walked silently passed through the park they were young.
 
"I want to tell you something .. sulli" sulli looked at him and went to a park bench.
 
"I sent letters yesterday the lei", sulli looked puzzled as his letters were 5 years ago recently read.
 
Minho began to tell what he had done Yuri, every trick she had prepared and how they had isolated, sulli could not believe my ears, I knew it was a false yuri but never thought that their wickedness might go so far.
 
Sulli stunned stare at the sky, all the memories of his childhood began to appear in his mind.
 
Then Minho stands before her.
 
"Sulli, I want to recover all the lost time, in one of your letters you wrote that was your first love, You're my first love, forgive all the hurtful words I said some vz, I want you back, want you back to fall for me, return your minho "
 
Sulli could just hug him, I could not say anything, his heart pounding, the words could not come out of his mouth.
 
Finally Sulli could say a few words.
 
"Minho, every day, I want us to form beautiful memories" minho strongly embrace under a large tree in the park, this was his promise of love.