Lie

Return to me

 

"What a beautiful day, today will be the happiest day of my life" sulli just all had could not believe that was a misunderstanding, which sulli wanted more than anything was to get back to minho, ade day yesterday and I could talk had happened.
 
"Jonghyun, this ready breakfast".
 
Jonghyun gets up and eat breakfast, sulli seemed more beatiful and smiling that day, so his friend noticed.
 
When they got to college, everyone started to watch sulli, everyone looked at her and stated, something strange was happening.
 
When entering classes entered everyone watched more carefully to sulli, here is when a partner yells at sulli.
 
"Cheat", "as you do that to yuri" "stealing boyfriends"
 
Sulli was shocked I did not know what was happening, and less because people shouted, suddenly the door to the room opens and yuri sees a black suit and black glasses, sulli slowly approaches and whispers something.
 
"I hate you, you pay for having robbed minho" yuri is placed immediately before the course to mourn and comfort all the start.
 
Yuri shouted that sulli, had always been envious since childhood and now he was back, I take your novio.sulli not take any more and left with tears in the eyes of the room, behind Jonghyun followed her to comfort her.
 
Minho had arrived late for class and that neither Sullivan nor perctao Jonghyun were in classes.
 
"Because it did not come, will be sick?" When a colleague tells him what had happened.
 
Minho broke down and went for sulli, she had suffered much and suffered much more now with all that was happening, it was unfair.
 
Sulli was in the bathroom crying, yesterday had been the happiest day of his life, but now had the whole class contempt for the lies of yuri.
 
"I should not have come, it was a mistake to come" shouted Jonghyun sulli
 
Jonghyun just listen to it, that is why we decided to take her arms and run out of the university. Even looking at minho sulli, he never asked for the phone number to her or Jonghyun, did not know how to look, but he remembered where he lived would go to fetch her home.
 
There was no case there was no answer at the house were also increasingly despaired minho more, until he sees Jonghyun closer.
 
"¿Where is sulli?, ¡I need to talk to her!! Jonghyun looked at him and took him by the shoulders.
 
"I'm sorry, she does not want to see you, I thought that if I came to be your friend, I'd be happier, but increasingly this saddest" Jonghyun had no intention of telling where was sulli.
 
Minho just what Miroy ran, he felt desperate, when recalled that he had ran the one place where he liked to meditate sulli was a small lake with some boats, she liked to paddle quietly, ele liked the sound of water.
 
Minho quickly went to the lagoon and sulli indeed was there, about to get on the boat, when she felt someone sitting next to him.
 
"¿What are you doing?, Want to be alone" sulli ladejara begged him alone, but did not move minho just watched, as the guard saw the young boat was not moving, insurance and took command of the lagoon.
 
"I do not think you can get out" minho smiled, both were silent for a while, nno minho could stand the silence and began to speak.
 
"You know, when you left, I felt so alone, I thought you had gone for Jonghyun, I started to keep all my feelings, and ahu cuanndo yuri begin to approach, she was like me, did not show feelings, liked to play with people's feelings, but when you came .. all those feelings again .. Minho turned you knew "
 
Sulli watched, she hated everything that was going on, but I could not blame minho in all, he was also a victim.
 
"I know what happened today, I'm sorry, is that ahas suffered, but now on protejere you of anything or anyone, I will always be by your side".
 
Sulli broke down and hugged him, wanted to feel the warm embrace of Minho, she wanted to show him that I missed him, missed his friend, missed his first and only amor.
 
Both embraced a while, when they split both his lips and looked increasingly approached, this was to be her first kiss.
 
The kiss was a whirlwind of emotions for both, felt that each emotion was about to explode, it was like a roller coaster of love, both wanted that kiss many years ago.
 
When the kiss ended, both blushed, intertwined their manosy sailed through the lagoon, contemplating the beautiful view of nature offered them.
 
After leaving the lagoon they walked on towards the house sulli.
 
"Tomorrow, I want you to help me in something sulli"
 
"¿What?"
 
"Tomorrow .. We'll show you yuri .. "  minho had a plan in mind for everyone was discovered as yuri.