Father

Return to me

 

"What!!, Are pregnant, I can not believe" Jonghyun could not believe the words of Sulli, she had reached the restaurant after having met her father, although her eyes were swollen, minho accompanied her home the day, he wanted to stay but Sulli decided he wanted to have some time alone.
 
"I will be the father"
 
"Jonghyun, no joke" laughed sulli, sulli Jonghyun knew perfectly well that he was not well, his swollen eyes gave her away.
 
The two friends embraced, and recalled that night when they were children and lived in California.
 
 
5 months after
 
Sulli and it showed a belly, her son was alive and well, decided to live with sulli Minho and Jonghyun at home, wanted to be as long as possible with the mother, Sulli had to leave college, I wanted to concentrate on the arrival of their son.
 
"Ssul, breakfast is ready" minho was making breakfast, that day the two were alone in the house, Jonghyun had not spent the night in the house, was with krystal books.
 
Sulli gets up and notice that there is a message in the cell
 
"I'll come home today, to discuss"
 
This was a message from his father several months ago that he had no news, I had not seen since the day the restaurant, Sulli quickly gets dressed and goes down to have breakfast.
 
All these months minho will prepare breakfast, sometimes when sulli felt cravings minho ran to the store to buy.
 
When sulli finishes breakfast, minho prepares to go to college, then he wanted to finish college, I wanted to be a professional, so that the father saw it was someone sulli acceptable.
 
Sulli almost every morning was alone, she did her morning exercises and then ordered the house, just as he was about to order, the doorbell rings, was the father of sulli.
 
"Father, later" sulli it showed little nervous, not long ago saw his father and this time was different because it showed her tummy.
 
"I see, you're okay" minho's father still felt hurt by the situation of pregnancy.
 
"Well, I'll live, back to California, and ... Sulli, aa go back to France with your mother, she'll take care until your child is born."
 
Sulli had never gotten along with his mother, but now sulli emotions were a roller coaster.
 
"I would not, you know perfectly well that I will not go, here minho".
 
The father looked only sulli
 
"Sulli, you'll go with your mom, and let you think you're with, they are young does not know what they will experience"
 
"I tell you the second time, I will not go, please understand father"
 
The face of Mr. Choi grew increasingly harsh and anger in it showed.
 
"Okay, if you want you stay but will not help you more, and will not help you financially, they will have to sustain themselves" sulli's father immediately went to the door and closed strongly.
 
Sulli stayed all morning crying, her father hated.
 
It was about 3 pm and minho returned to college, he had gone to a bakery, in one of the previous night had cravings sulli a strawberry cake, and had bought the cake to consent.
 
Minho to come home sees sulli was sitting on the couch, had a box of tissues and eyes were swollen.
 
"Ssul, what happened? Are you okay? "
 
"I want minho separate yourself"
 
Sulli told him what had happened to his father, who wanted to send her to France, minho took sulli hands and just listened, when sulli term, minho's embrace.
 
"Never separate myself from you"
 
Minho came from a wealthy family, his parents owned several properties and money was not the problem, the real problem was the father of sulli, minho above all wanted the approval of his father in law.
 
Several days have passed, as sulli vee minho is sad, he knew that the father would sulli the country, and would fight with her daughter, minho was determined to have the approval of sulli father.
 
That day minho warns him that anger sulli before and I had to do some things, he had planned to go talk to Mr. Choi, when he was out of the office a lump in my throat seized him, his nerves were evident.
 
"Pass"
 
Minho opened the door and go to Mr. Choi sitting at desk.
 
"Good morning, I want to talk to you".
 
It was dark and had no signs minho sulli phone call attempt but was turned off when he feels a pair of keys, was minho.
 
Sulli looks and hugs him, she felt something strange was happening.
 
"Minho where have you been?"
 
"Sulli gave us his blessing, we did" not understand sulli minho's words, she was confused.
 
"Who gave us his blessing?"
 
"Your father"
 
Minho told him that he had spoken with his father, told him all of the conversation, first shouts of Mr. Choi, her anger sulli's father, but minho could bear all that in order to know that someone was acceptable to care of sulli. She listened amazed, knew how his father was unbearable when he was angry, minho finally told him that he approved the relationship, and would return to the birth of his grandson.
 
Sulli could not believe his father had accepted the relationship and minho, their happiness was being perfect, they embraced and kissed minho forehead.
 
Both celebrated with cake made of strawberry minho days before had brought, they were about to eat, Jonghyun Krystal arrives with his journey, both looked to the newly arrived couple and their faces were happy, the 4 held that night with strawberry cake