Lost letters

Return to me

 

"Ssul, open the door!, I'm worried," Jonghyun felt very worried, sulli had entered the house and immediately went to his room, Jonghyun decided to leave her alone and wait for the door to open.
 
"Minho, because you're so, I remember as a kid friendly, sweet, I think you're not the one I knew minho".
 
these were the cries of Sulli recognizing that Minho had changed completely, she remembered Minho in California, as its best friend, like a good boy and as his first love.
 
Sulli always regretted not having confessed his feelings for Minho, every time she saw minho His heart beat harder and harder, at first it was very difficult to separate from him, his heart shattered into a million pieces when I yell that minho hated, I try to send mail and letters but never received a response, it was then that he decided not bucarlo more, she decided to forget .. Sulli decided to sleep that night with tears in his eyes.
 
 
The next day
 
 
"Jonghyun, I'm ready, go to college, what Jonghyun?" Sulli noticed his friend was not home, so he decided to go alone to college.
 
When he left his house I notice at the entrance, stood a black color box, at the top of box had a note 
 
"Leave me alone, I leave your memories"
 
Sulli entered the house and saw many pictures of her and minho, several valentine card in tone of friendship and several stuffed animals, sulli took the box and went in the direction of the university.
 
"I will close this chapter, it is not known minho" sulli was angry, I could not believe that minho would have left all that she had given him.
 
When it comes to college sulli goes directly where minho, just then we cross Jonghyun.
 
"Ssul, is something wrong? Sorry for .... "I hear Sulli Jonghyun Minho kept looking.
 
"Hey, you, who you think you are?, Get your things, I do not know you added" sulli, threw the box down, minho looked confused and shocked, I've never seen anyone who could yell in public .
 
Minho picked up the box and saw the note, and looked surprised sulli.
 
"What have you done, Yuri." Indeed Yuri had gone last night Minho department, she had keys to his apartment, when I noticed that Yuri minho had been at home, since the department was without form, knew perfectly well that yuri minho was possessive, but things look sulli , he does not forgive.
 
"Yuri, I told you stay out of my business" challenged minho yuri yuri knew perfectly well that things had taken and had put in that box.
 
"Minho, I turned it away from you, I want you back, I can not stand" yuri crying inconsolably, she had a few years ago that sulli intrigued minho went in search of Jonghyun, Minho could not support this act and shouted angrily sulli this time in the park.
 
Sulli did not know that the cries of that time, they were out of jealousy, so it is felt that sulli minho went with another, could not stand, he never could confess sulli loved, he always regretted yelling, wanted to send him a mail asking sorry but his pride was greater, as sulli never contact, he became arrogant grio only yuri could understand and almost became boyfriends popularity.
 
"Let's finish" these were the last words of Minho Yuri, Yuri he left crying in a classroom.
 
That day had different activities, Jonghyun was in tennis lessons, and soon begin a championship for his great skills and was selected, Sulli had made several friends in class, but still felt somewhat alone without the company of his friend and secondly , minho was in the same room.
 
"Students today study will form pairs, I will decide their peers"
 
Inside sulli begged to stay with Jonghyun, were always together in school work, and hoped so in Korea.
 
Moreover Minho begged to go with Sulli, wanted to be near her, though she hated him, he wanted to explain that he had not sent that box.
 
The teacher was forming couples when listening then Jonghyun is partner of another person, and do not get discouraged sulli clearly heard who was his classmate.
 
"Miss Sulli, ¿do you heard? Come along I will tell you his song "
 
Sulli gets up and notice that someone else is beside the teacher.
 
"¿Minho?" Sulli had not noticed that his classmate had been minho, he just smiled.
 
"Professor, ¿can you change partners?" Quickly and minho Professor looked at sulli, the teacher could say just by looking at your response, it was obvious I should be an entire semester with Minho.
 
After class, sulli stayed in the room lying on his post, was lying in his arms, waiting for Jonghyun pick her up when she felt someone coming toward her.
 
"Jonghyun, go home, I want you today ..." sulli could not finish was not his friend but stopped and looked at Minho staring.
 
"I think we need to talk" minho sat in front of her, staring.
 
"I do not think we have nothing to talk about, I honestly do not want to be your classmate, but as you can not change, we will try to work via mail".
 
"I remember, I remember, sorry ..".
 
Minho wanted to apologize for the cries of the last 5 years and by the shouts of a few days, his proud first I was ignoring.
 
"I think that the past should be left behind, we change, we have different lives, you're with that girl and .." sulli then was interrupted.
 
"Ends with yuri" sulli'm just looking, that girl was yuri, sullo thought was his friend, but eventually realized it was a fake, something in his heart awoke when Minho said Yuri had ended.
 
"Sorry, I'm good, goodbye".
 
Sulli took his things and was approaching the door when Minho then yells.
 
"Because I never wrote or sought me" Sulli stared at him and returned.
 
"Excuse me?, You never answered any of my letters, you send mail, but never answered me, you thought your answer would expect these five years, leaving the past behind Minho"
 
"I never received anything ...".
 
They both looked puzzled, she had sent letters, but had received no, what happened with the cards?