My name is...

Return to me

 

 
 
When they arrived they found the couple had had a few minutes before the conflict, both pairs looked and there was only indifference looks.
 
Good thing the teacher had come into the room soon as the atmosphere inside the classroom was not very pleasant.
 
"Students today I have the pleasure to introduce you to two new students transferred from United States, both were accepted to college with high academic degrees, guys please come and say hello to the class"
 
Jonghyun and Sulli stood from their seats, sulli felt something in his stomach was a sort of premonition, Jonghyun first began to appear in the course.
 
"Hello, my name is Lee Jonghyun, I returned to Korea after my studies in California".
 
Yuri and Minho were surprised, the young man who just had a discussion, was Jonghyun, who was reminded of the mu skinny guy, minho thought he had changed a lot.
 
Now Sulli's turn, she was very nervous, I was afraid of something but did not know what it was.
 
"Hello my name is Choi Sulli, I've also come to Korea, I also studied in California, and I hope that we are very good friends".
 
Minho was left in shock that beautiful girl, who had insulted was Sulli, his sulli, who would cry a few years ago that I hated her, and who had yelled again.
 
Minho could not believe what was happening, but never thought that Sulli Yuri could return again and just in college.
 
"Well, as students have been presented, the class will start" the professor began his class while minho watched silently sulli, sulli toward each gesture was closely watched by minho and that was for the whole class.
 
When the class ended Minho immediately wanted to go for Sulli, but Yuri's hand stopped him.
 
"Do not interrupt, do not you see that she has forgotten you even recognize you, look at them they look like a loving couple" Yuri had begun to intrigue minho.
 
"Ssul, I have hunger, we're going to eat, I think the casino is near" Sulli smiled and pulled from his bag a fruit jar.
 
"I brought some fruit, let's sit down to the garden" Jonghyun smiled and both went to the yard immediately Minho Yuri solto arm and followed.
 
"Ssul, I think we made some enemies" Jonghyun looked at Sulli, she just laughed.
 
"Jonghyun, I do not care, you're my only friend and that's what matters" Just minho sulli could hear what he had told minho and I am just watching them, from one moment to another, minho runs the place to another place in the yard .
 
"Why did you come back?, Why are you with him?, Do not want to suffer again, minho calm, she is not one, you're with yuri, are the most popular" with those words convince Minho wanted, but he knew perfectly well that affected him returning sulli.
 
It took several more classes in the day, where Jonghyun, Sulli, Minho and Yuri were classmates felt very melancholy Minho, Sulli's laughter and Jonghyun, made him feel more and more sad.
 
When it was the last class of the day one of the companions Sulli approaches.
 
"Hello, my name is Minmin, are you sulli?"
 
"Yes"
 
"I just wanted to know, you and your boyfriend are tender"
 
Minho's eyes opened wide at the word "boyfriend", that's why I got up and sat a later post to listen to the conversation.
 
Sulli to hear the comment he laughed and called Jonghyun who was conversing with others.
 
"Jonghyun, Minmin think we're a cute couple," he quickly approaching sulli and hugs from behind.
 
"Thank you very much, but she is not cute, it's very loud, cries a lot, always wants to eat, and very silly" Jonghyun just laughed and walked away.
 
Sulli pouted and smiled at Minmin, that girl just laughed and walked away from the post sulli.
 
Sulli felt someone was watching her for quite a while, here is when she turns around and sees that this young man whom I had a discussion looking at her, she just looked at him indifferently and went to talk to Jonghyun, Soon after sulli again felt someone was watching her again and Minho.
 
A secretary came up to the room and commented that the teacher could not come, everyone cheered and began to arrange her things, Jonghyun told Sulli to go with some friends to sign up Tennis, sulli smiled and said he would go first to one place and then go back to the house.
 
Sulli wanted to return to the park some years ago had the best memories of his life, when the park road sensed that someone was watching her and followed, Sulli quickly walked to the park and sat on a bench.
 
"It has not changed anything this park, as usual" Sulli noted that this park was like before, had some kindergarten children playing and laughing because she was small, played and laughed so vividly.
 
When she was about to leave, someone called her name.
 
"Choi Sulli!" she is back and sees that it is his classmate, with whom it had an argument and I watch it all day.
 
"What do you want!?, Not rough with insult" sulli looked with great contempt to minho.
 
"Do not you know who I am?" Sulli looked bewildered in thought wondering who he was.
 
"I only know that you are a very rude and arrogant, I have to go" sulli turned and quickly minho took her arm and looked into his eyes.
 
"Look at me and tell me who I am" sulli not wise to do something in your heart towards that she could not take his eyes from the young man, but said he had to reason away the earliest opportunity.
 
"Seriously, leave me alone, I have to go home" minho's hand still held sulli.
 
"I am ... Minho" Sulli said no word not only watch it, the first person I wanted to see was Minho but he never thought that this guy is charismatic and tender could return as arrogant, sulli immediately let go of the hand of minho .
 
"I'm sorry, do not remember any minho, I think you mistook" minho looked puzzled because Sulli wanted to forget.
 
"Do not lie, is that I still remember, something you went back to the park, this is our park" sulli was about to mourn, but held back, she began to move away from minho and ran home, luckily his house was near the park and outside the house Jonghyun was just at that time was reaching its registration tennis.
 
Sulli saw Jonghyun was crying and hugs her tightly, both entered his home embraced this whole scene was seen by Minho who was surprised that Jonghyun and Sulli live together.