Truths come to light

Return to me

 

 
"I think that will be a great day today, everything went as planned, will have to repent for what they did to me" these were the words of Yuri, she had contemplated that today would continue with his plan, I wanted to leave you with the worst sulli and reputation to minho, wanted revenge.
 
As he prepared to go to college recognizes the sound of a message, she runs to her cell phone and is shocked by what he had read.
 
"I want to fix things, I wait in the class ... minho"
 
Yuri jumped for joy, maybe Minho had reconsidered, perhaps sulli had left for her, perhaps acknowledged his popularity and fame was more important.
 
When I get to the classroom found minho, sunlight made it look more beautiful, maybe because I saw the most beautiful emotion than ever,
 
"Minho, you're back, you're always minho" She came over and hugged him, minho said nothing.
 
"I am the most happy, finally you realized that she was not for you, I was right" sulli minho was telling with great joy.
 
Meanwhile Minho stare and embrace.
 
"Yuri, what you did was the gesture more ... selfish world, how could you leave her"
 
Yuri was shocked, I had thought it was not what was happening.
 
"Minho, I told you she took everything from small take off my popularity, I take your love, now I want to remove my servants!"
 
"As your servants!!" yuri minho looked horrified.
 
"Of course, these stupid class, they think they are my friends, but you know perfectly, and then only use the waste, but more importantly, never let you be happy with it, listen to me I will tell everyone that I fooled with it, which I take it your love, you will do the worst reputation of the university ".
 
"I do not think that is the best plan" minho smiled.
 
"We are your servants so!" one student will shout to yuri, realizing she turns around and sees that most of their peers are out of the room, they heard everything.
 
Yuri could not say a word all was ruined, she saw the face of disgust of all his companions could only start of the room.
 
Later
 
"Sulli, sorry for horrible things shout" one of the companions he apologized to Sulli, felt quite sorry for what had happened, spent the day and everything was settled.
 
Finally everything was back to normal, classes continued until finally inadvertently classes ended.
 
"Sulli, I want you to accompany me to a place".
 
"Where?"
 
"A walk" minho smiled, he had planned a short trip to the island of Jeju couples.
 
Maybe in that couples could walk confirm all the love you had, maybe on that trip would begin a new stage in their lives, perhaps their lives would change completely ...