Meetings

Return to me

 

 

Father flight from California is coming to Seoul at 14:50
 
This was the first message sent sulli his father, so is .. Sulli father was in Korea a few months ago for work issues, when the father saw the message sulli outline a laugh of happiness.
 
Hours later.
 
"Jonghyun, ¡hurry!, I want to see how this Korean, ¡hurry, hurry!...", These were the cries of sulli, she returned after many years to Korea, had lived abroad with his father and when accepted the exchange of college, no doubt no time to come to Korea as soon as possible.
 
"Ssul, wait , I can not find my bag!" Jonghyun wanted her suitcase in the middle of the other bags, but had not realized that he had his suitcase sulli.
 
"Jonghyun, foolish, here it is." They both laughed and left the airport.
 
When Jonghyun knew he had applied sulli exchange for Korea, it also immediately ask, Ssul was Jonghyun's best friend, was a surprise to find in Californa, Jonghyun had come to study languages ​​and sulli had come to this country with divorcio. Al his father after the suit was tough as it was another culture and another language was both supported each other and over the years they became good friends.
 
"Ssul, this is our new home, our new life starts tomorrow university ... ¿Nervous?"
 
"Of course not, I'm anxious, I do like our new companions, perhaps finally find Jonghyun girlfriend" laughed at him sulli, sulli always joked with his friend, he just laughed and looked.
 
Both chose their bedrooms, and began to collect his luggage, everything was a mess, had brought all his stuff in California and several things had mixed with sulli Jonghyun when sulli opened a box, find a picture of him and his Jonghyun costume,I had taken that picture, with some companions, was one of the many stories in California, Sulli took the picture and I keep it, tomorrow would go to make a copy.
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4hSKEQNV5H14cK0VIBKq
 
 
When both had arranged all things, decided to sleep, his flight was long and would begin classes tomorrow.
 
 
Sulli bedroom.
 
"I'm very tired, has been a long journey ... How is he?, Do you still hate me?, Nose because I cry"
 
-Flashback-
 
"Sulli, I hate you, I hope you come back anymore, you're not my friend, go and look for it, again with the" these were the cries of Minho in a square near the old house sulli "
 
"Minho, you're saying!, To return with whom?, You understand, I want to be with my father, do not treat me well" sulli cried inconsolably, his friend never treated her well, he did not want to hear his explanation, it showed very angry, crying that day sulli stay in the park, the next day he left sulli to California with his father.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
 
Sulli inadvertently saw tears streaming on her face, "because even cry, I think that even affects me, I hope that I do not even hate"
 
With that hope sulli fell asleep, hoping that Minho was the same nice guy she met and not the angry guy.
 
 
The next day.
 
 
"Ssul, wake up, we have to have breakfast" Jonghyun had entered the room of Sulli, pushed her but she did not wake up, finally had to apply their special tactics.
 
"Ssul, I have a girlfriend, I have to tell you", in a twinkling of an eye sulli of woke up and stared at Jonghyun.
 
"Did I hear correctly or have a girlfriend?" sulli stared at Jonghyun, he looked at her and laughed, stuck his tongue out and left the room.
 
"Jonghyun, again you have deceived me!"  sulli immediately woke and stared at Jonghyun, sulli always had curiosity because his friend had no girlfriend.
 
After getting ready and eating breakfast, left for college, the University of Seoul was one of the most prestigious universities and it was almost a miracle that both were accepted to college, were shocked when they arrived was a very large building with large green areas , everything was perfect, even students.
 
When they started walking they saw a group of students around 2 people.
 
"Jonghyun, what will what is happening?" both looked with much curiosity among people mean when they could look good, they observed two people's hands, both seemed idols, had an aura of superiority that both projected, both came in a beautiful Ferrari, driving the young, everyone watched.
 
Sulli and Jonghyun just stared and laughed, thought they were watching as two people, seemed idols were right but could not understand why such a fuss was.
 
To exit from the middle of the crowd fell awkwardly Sulli, Jonghyun did not realize that Sullivan had fallen, and looked in between people.
 
When sulli thought that someone could step on, someone grabbed her arm, she thought it would Jonghyun, but I was wrong, it was more or less than the young man that all observed.
 
"Many Thanks" sulli smiled at this handsome young man is very well fixed, her face was beautiful and looked very manly.
 
"Get off!, You are in my way" sulli quickly change your smile pouted in his thoughts the young man thought he was too rude.
 
When Sulli was about to answer, the girl who was at his side, yells
 
"Did not you hear, you deaf?, Get out of our sight!"
 
Sulli could not say anything everyone watching could only make a step to the side, she was alone with all those people no one helped her, when suddenly he hears the voice of Jonghyun.
 
" more respect, so it is a woman"
 
The boy and the girl turned and looked at the boy who had shouted.
 
"Do you know who you're talking to?"
 
"No idea, I just want you to know, that just is a woman"
 
Sulli saw the young man's face was even more angry whenever people came to see the show that was forming, in a way she felt guilty.
 
"Jonghyun, we do not want to have problems in our first day" Sulli took his friend's arm and began to push.
 
"Jonghyun?" It involved the young man looked, the girl immediately took the young man's arm and started walking.
 
Sulli did not know that the young man and the girl was Minho and Yuri, Sulli walked silently Jonghyun, knew he did not like to fight.
 
"Thanks for sticking" sulli smiled.
 
Jonghyun just took her by the hand and walked to class.