Fear

Return to me

 

 
 
 
 
"Can not be, I do not think .. I.. I.. What have I done? "Sulli pregnancy test held in her hands, felt like her world became blurred, would not accept that she might be pregnant.
 
Sulli took the test and came out negative implore, read the instructions carefully, I never thought this could happen to her.
 
"If it comes out positive, I'm Pregnant, is negative if a false alarm" sulli finally made the pregnancy test.
 
Meanwhile krystal and sulli waited in the bathroom results, sulli looked pale, much more than before, krystal could feel the despair and concern sulli.
 
"Quiet, you have my support whatever the outcome" krystal sulli hug.
 
 
Minutes after
 
Sulli takes the test, and stares, looks krystal and tears in their eyes begin to emerge.
 
Krystal takes only observed sulli testy, she hugs her and both crying in the bathroom.
 
Minho meantime, had been called by the race director, the last year had applied for a scholarship abroad.
 
"Congratulations, you've been accepted into Harvard" minho smiled, hugging the director, who craved his
dream was taking shape for years.
 
Minho came out of the office and try to call sulli, she had the phone turned off.
 
Way with Krystal Sulli, had turned off the phone did not want to interrupt anything yet.
 
"These well Ssul?" Krystal sulli saw that was in another world.
 
"I'm pregnant Krystal, I'm a student, I have 21 years, I have a career" sulli thought for a moment that his life would change 180 degrees.
 
"You have to tell minho" krystal sulli look at.
 
Finally minho could habalr with sulli, his voice seemed strange, he noticed that something strange was going on, were in together in the department of Minho.
 
Minho had mixed emotions his dream of studying, was taking shape, but something disturbed him.
 
Sulli minho department arrived, it showed very pale, his eyes were swollen.
 
"Ssul, are you okay?, You look sick, what happened?"
 
Sulli said nothing, did not know how to start, I had the right words to start the conversation.
 
As sulli not speak minho caught her hands, and smiled.
 
"Ssul, today I have the most wonderful news I have accepted the exchange, my dream is being realized" sulli stared at him, you could tell even more nervous.
 
Sulli thought that if dream was coming true, as she could ruin his illusion, would not haunt him, but he had a duty to tell.
 
"Minho, sorry, I'm sorry" sulli began to mourn, minho not understand what was happening, she could only hold her.
 
"Ssul, not what's going on" sulli departed from him, and showed him the pregnancy test.
 
Minho looked at him, stare at Sulli, and could only sit, images passed through his mind, at first reproached, the first time they had used no protection, sometimes with passion reminded that not used protection, all these thoughts dissipated to see the face of sulli, was not the time for recrimination, was not the time to mourn, it was time to take.
 
Sulli was frightened, a child was important, just wanted sulli was the bench of Minho, protected feel wanted, loved when she was in her womb, she loved to have a child with the love of his life, but was afraid.
 
"Ssul, I love you, I love" sulli minho hug with that hug, sulli felt the warmth of Minho, what she craved was being fulfilled, perhaps waiting for a child would be somewhat complicated, both were young, there would be many obstacles overcome.
 
The illusion of going abroad is dissipated in the air, the important thing now awaiting their first child, the arrival of a child would not be easy.