Chapter 2

Sleeping at Last

Your POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly, looked at the clock next to the bed 6:03 am. The sound of raindrops falling on the roof make me irritated.

"why lately rains often" I mumbled unclear.

I headed to the bathroom still not fully woke up. With heavy steps, I drag my feet to the bathroom. Remembering what happened last night made ​​my neck hairs stand up. Because of my curiosity, I walked over to the window and looked out. Only seen a small park with a maple tree in front of my bathroom window. I tried to forget that incident. After the shower, I went to the room and dressed. You decide to wear long and long-sleeved shirt and skinny jeans.
 
 

After dressed, I went straight to the kitchen to make a toast and a glass of milk for breakfast. I'm used to it, cook or clean the house by myself. Since it was raining, i can not walk to school and decided to ride the bus. Bus stop in front of the school, then I jogged toward the collage. My hair is a little wet due drizzling rain.

All look the same since I was a kid. I do not really like crowds or those who do not want to be friends with me. But I'm not too concerned about it. Is not it better to have a friend who is really care than to have lots of friends but just using you?

As I walked to calculus class, someone took my shoulder...

 

"Hey what's up, what's wrong with your face?" She chuckle. Its Ella, my friend... well, we've been friends ever since kindergarten. At least I have someone who can be trusted as a friend and i can open up with her.

"Shut up Ella, what's your next class?"

"Hhm...english, then accounting. Hey, did you know I met a handsome guy. He's so chhaaaaarming. I thinks he's freshman here, i never look him before" Ella squeal like a fangirling.

"Not again, you always like that ella. Maybe he's one your ideal man at this school have you forgotten"

"Come on, you're supposed to be dating or me and you'll be seen as a lesbian by all people in this campus" She rolled her eyes.

"You already know my answer, I'm not ready to do that"

"Yeah-yeah-yeah what ever, but seriously he so hawwtt" everyone is looking at us.

"Ella...low your voice"  i whisper.

"Okay, sorry" Ella is like that. but she knows when and where she had to be serious or a joke. She already knows what I am like. I look my watch....

"Oh i may be late, bye. Meet me when lunch....." I ran to the classroom.

 

• • • •

 

Finally class has not started. The room still noisy with the sounds of people chattering. Class is almost full. I went in and sat down next to the back corner.

"Hey sweetie wanna sit on my lap?" Jake teasing me. He and his friends laughed and whistled like crazy. Jake is always tempting every woman in this class even school. I'm confused by Jessica why she wants to be with someone like him. Ah, I forget she was just like Jake. The Queenka..

I ignored him and sat down. Professors came and class became silent. I open my book and began to write what needs to be written. When the professor was explaining, someone knocking on the door.

"Ah, Mr Zhang welcome. Go in and quickly sits on an empty seat"

I stopped writing when I heard all girl whispering and squealing. I turned toward the front and saw him. Tall man with pale white skin like marble. His thick brown hair a little messy but the right direction to make his face more Tyre. His nose was sharp and firm jaw line makes him look almost perfect. He had gray eyes almost like the silver look bored to me.

(Imagine he looks at you like this)

I have to admit this guy has a special attraction that is able to make me not take my eyes off him.

"You can sit next to Miss Cho"

I receive glare from girls. He was coming toward my seat and took a seat next to me. I turned my head slightly. captivating....... His pink plump lips look very beautiful........

', what was I thinking' I'm back to writing in my book trying not to pay much attention of him.

Lecturer resume what the last described. As I was trying to listen, somehow I felt someone was watching me intently. I glanced at my eyes, I saw him looking at me. I wonder what the meaning of that look, but it made me a little scared. He looked at me with a disgusted face and seemed to tell me not to go near him. I tried to ignore it and come back trying to listen to the professor talk. It it did not work many times I glanced at him and think if there was something wrong with me. And it made me uneasy. His body stiffened and his jaw clenching. For some reason I feel like he's holding his breath.

'Did I just hear a growl?' I bit my lower lip. For two hours ahead, I do not listen at all what the professor was saying. I hope the class to be over soon.

"Okay guys, gather assignment I gave to you in my locker the day after tomorrow. Good afternoon everyone " He got up and out of the classroom in a rush until he push some students.

"What's wrong with him?" I whisper. I put my stuff into the bag quickly, then headed for the cafeteria to meet Ella. 

 

• • • •

 

As usual cafeteria is always full at this hour, I turned my head looking for Ella. Until I saw a girl with red hair waving at me with a big smile, she's with a tall auburn man.

"Hi, how was class?" 

"Great" I replied sarcastic 

"Oh, meet Park Chanyeol, he's from the same department with me. He also came from Korea"

"Anyeong Chanyeol-shi" I'm a bowing my body. He immediately stood up and bowing his body too.

"Anyeong, just call me Chanyeol" he said, smiling.

"I'm going to get some food, please continue your conversation" I was taking lunch with some fruit and vegetables and then back to the table.

"Why do you eat so little? No wonder you're getting skinny "

"I'm not so hungry"

"Have you seen the new kid?"

"Are Asian tall men with with dark brown hair?" I replied.

"RIGHT, and you know he was not alone. The six handsome men who will be sought after women all over this school "

"Forget it, they are not as perfect as you're told. Chanyeol-ah why would you want to be friends with her? "I said pointing Ella.

"Ya! What are you talking about. Chanyeol can see the beauty in me" she said proudly.

"Actually I do not know why I want to be friends with her" Chanyeol replied with a chuckle.

Ella turned to Chanyeol and gives death glare.

"I'm not going to give my homework anymore"

"Ah mian"

We laughed and continued eating. When I was about to took a spoonful of salad into my mouth. Suddenly everyone started to whisper and stared behind including Ella and Chanyeol.

"Oh my god. That they are "

I was confused and turned around, I saw a man named Zhang was with the five men go to the cafeteria. The women began to fix her make up and some have opened two buttons on her shirt and raised their skirts to make it look shorter. How stupid they are. They were sitting right in front of our table.

"Oh my, they look so charming"

"Who exactly they are?"

"They call themselves" EXO ". They moved from London. You know, the tall man named Kris. I think he was their leader. To the right, a man with a deadly gaze named Tao. A man with a baby face like, named Minseok. Next to him is Jongdae, I hear he sings very beautiful. Cute-faced man who always smiling named Luhan. He reminds me of my deer doll when I was a kid" she said with a big smile.

"And a man with a sharp gaze made ​​him more handsome name Zhang Yixing"

"You got all that one day?" i said

"You know, almost for an hour lesson he talked like that in my ear" replied Chanyeol. I chuckled and patted his shoulder gently as a sign he should be patient.

'So his name is Yixing' I turned my head to Yixing. I do not know that he was staring at me with a cold stare. A moment later he turned his gaze toward his friends. They became the center of attention in the cafeteria.

My break time was coming to an end and I headed for the next class. I said goodbye to them.

 

• • • •

 

All was normal until the end of the school day. When I got home, I watched the news.

"A young man was found dead in tragic condition and for a while the deaths allegedly due to wild animal attacks. To all citizens of Avenue Elmwood to be careful with the surroundings "

"Avenue Elmwood Is not just a few blocks from here"

I immediately turned off the tv and prepare dinner. When finished with the dishes I immediately locked the doors and windows in case there are wild animals like the news earlier. Then i took a bath and go to sleep. I turned off the room lights and going to bed, I do not know why I was reminded of Yixing. it makes my heart flutter.

"There's something wrong with me, why I was thinking about it"

Without realizing it, I fell asleep towards the dreamland......

 


 

 

I will finish this story asap, because i write this during my holiday

picture and gif are not mine

comment if you like it or not^^