Chapter 1

Sleeping at Last

Your POV

 

A sheet of dry maple leaves dance with the chill wind of the night along the way. Gusts of wind hit my pale face like a thousands of needles piercing my skin. My body shivered with cold. I don't know why for some reason I don't like cold weather. I hugged my jacket tightly hoping to reduce the chill of autumn. Raindrop sound and silence of the night made ​​me quicken my footsteps. I looked at the clock on my wrist show at 11:32 pm. Maybe I'm a little stupid asleep in the library when doing study until late at night. I studied at McGill University, i worked hard to get into that university.

There's no people wandering along the road made ​​me a little scared. I was reminded of the Sainte Anne de Bellevue street is famous for the ancient legends of a cold-blooded young man who killed his girlfriend and it makes me speed up my pace. Just a few blocks away from my house. Then I felt like someone was watching me from behind. For some reason I stopped and fell silent.

"Who's there?" My voice trembling slightly. Curiosity surrounds me until I turn my body. Empty ...

Nothing but the sound of the roar of a dog. I realized what had I done.

'Stupid why I stopped, what if someone tries to kidnap or worse kill me' I thought to myself. I rushed into my house that has been seen in front of my eyes.

Arriving at the house I immediately let out a sigh of relief. I live alone in this house, my parents live in korea. Because my father was a Canadian so I've grown up here since I was born. I open my white sneakers that have been covered with mud.  My hand touched the wall looking for the light switch. I can not see anything in the darkness.

When I tried to turn on the lights of my house, I felt a cold breath on the back of my neck. Swiftly I turn my body, there was nothing that I saw only darkness.

'I think I'm not fully aware of my sleep' 

After a minute passed I can finally turn on the light. All looks messy, clothes, food scraps, washing dishes I have not had time to clean up. I sighed.

"Should I settle all of this?" I said to myself. After I cleaned the living room, I went straight to the bathroom to wash my body. I pulled off my hair tie and remove all my clothes while look in the mirror.

"I'm not pretty like them .." I whispered

I the shower and I cleaned myself with cold water. I do it often because it makes my mind clear. I closed my eyes, let the cold water flowing from my head to my feet.

When I turned my head toward the window, suddenly I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me from outside the window. The lustful gaze as if to eat me alive make me can't move my body. I wanted to scream, but suddenly I was awakened from my daydream. Without realizing my body was shivering and my lips turn blue from the cold. I blinked my eyes, my heart was pounding hard. I tried to forget that incident and straight out of the shower and drying my body. I went into the bedroom and dressed with a t-shirt and sweatpants.

The rain fell heavily and the wind had become stronger. I'm preparing for tomorrow my handpone ringing. I looked at the screen, mom's calling.

"Anyeonghasseo mom, what is it?"

"No nothing, I just wanted to call you"

"Come on, mom.."

"I know you have not slept, how today's? It's been 2 weeks since the last call you"

"Lectures as usual, do the work, fell asleep in the library, hhmm nothing special"

"Ah uri Ahra as usual hardworking, don't too push yourself honey. It's getting late, go to sleep. I miss you"

"Ne oemma, i miss you too"

I ended the call and turn off the light. I crawl into bed try to find comfortable position then my eyes slowly closed drift to the dreamland.
 

 

Mian i know it was short and boooring chapter. This is my first fanfics. I will update as soon as possible

Picture and gif are not mine