Chapter 5

Sleeping at Last

Your POV

 

At University

"I've been preparing for it all, even... Ahra! Are you listening to me?"

"Ah, sorry. Could you repeat that?

"I was planning to go on vacation with Chanyeol next winter. You want to come?"

"Yes, it must be fun we go on vacation and play ice skating" adding Chanyeol with a wide smile

"I can't. There's many i should take care of at home. My parents will come off next winter"

"You don't live with your parents?" asked Chanyeol

"Of course, her parents were in Korea" replied Ella

"Too bad you can not come with us." Chanyeol added

"Hey, what's up with you? You look unwell?"

Chanyeol check your forehead

"Omo, your body is hot. You should take rest"

"It's okay, just a little cold because of the rain yesterday. Ah, I had to go to the library"

"You sure you're okay?" cried Ella

"Positive" I replied with a smile and waved to them

 

It is true that my body heat because of the rain. Beside that, i lack of sleep because I think too much about what happened last night. My eyes were red and my head felt dizzy. I tighten my jacket on my body. I'm planning on doing a college assignment in the library.

The library is very quiet because many people are home. There's only me, the librarian, and a few staff.

"Doing work again Ahra?" ask Mrs. Nancy the librarian

"Yap. Thank you Mrs Nancy" I took my member card and went inside.

Mrs Nancy had known me as I fall asleep until late. Fortunately at this university have night classes, so schools still crowded even though the night.

"Okay, here we go" I started working on it.

"The human body works with several causes. Sometimes your body doesn't go in line with your minds ..." I yawned. Unconsciously, my eyes began to close slowly and eventually I fell asleep.

 

• • • •

 

Yixing POV

 

"Mr. Zhang, is your membership card"

"Thanks" I smiled at Mrs. Nancy

I went to the library and not without reason. I followed Ahra. Sounds pathetic, but I do not want far from her. It feels like something is missing.

Last night I fought again with Luhan Ge. But fortunately Luhan didn't tell anything to Kris. Kris really did not like it if our identity was uncovered. We always go somewhere else if people begin to suspect us. As before we were in London.

I walked around the bookshelf while sight-seeing. Not hard enough to find her. Her smell can invite any vampire to catch her.

I saw her little body was asleep on the table. I tried to approach her and sit next to her. Her face was so peaceful when sleeping. Very pretty. I smiled

'Her eyes were full of emotion'

'Her nose were sharp and small'

'Unique combination'

My eyes turned to her lips.

'Her lips. I'd love to feel that red lip against my lips'

Suddenly her eyes opened.

 

Your POV

 

I felt someone was watching me. But I do not know why, I feel comfortable. I opened my eyes.

Empty. No nobody beside me.

When I looked in the other direction, I saw the back of someone I knew walked out and disappeared.

"Yixing" i whisper

I cleaned up my stuff in a hurry and ran after him.

"He disappeared so fast"

I turned my head to the right and left looking for his figure.

I ran out the campus. Without realizing it was getting dark. I saw a show at my watch 05:30 pm

There are many students wandering around campus. I walked to the parking lot and find him. He was in front of his car, looking at me as if telling me to get closer to him.

As usual, he looks handsome with his blue shirt that is ed with sleeve rolled up and a grey shirt inside. His hair looks little messy but it makes him look more stylish. Do all vampires have an attraction like this?

 

(This Outfit)

 

I went over to him. He flung open the passenger door without speaking. I looked at him.

"You want to ask me something does not it?" I nodded.

Now, everyone who was there looking at me and whispering to each other.

'Great, I was the subject of gossip now'

I immediately went in and sat in a passenger seat.

He sits on driver's seat of his car and started driving. I put the seat belt.

From afar I saw Ella stunned to see me and mouthed to me 'good luck' with a smile and wink.

 

• • • •

 

During the trip we were quiet. I do not know where to start.

So even with him, his eyes focused on the road without any talking.

"Why don't you say to everyone? Police perhaps?" I turned.

"For what? I do not want to"

he scoff.

"I see you want to play with the lion?

"I'm not afraid. If it can make me closer to you" I whispered at the last sentence.

He turned slightly toward me. Suddenly he lay off his car alongside a road near the woods.

"Why?" ask him.

"I could kill you right now if I want," he asked, looking at me.

I nod

"Go on, I trust you" I can not believe I said something like that.

"Are you sure?"

In one movement he had me pinned against the car door. His face was very close to my face but I don't feel close his breath. His cold hand tilted my face. This makes it easier to bite my neck. Maybe people who see us in a position like this will misunderstand.

My heart felt like exploding as he bring his face into my neck. I closed my eyes tightly.

It was not the pain that I felt, but rather his cold lips against the my neck.

 

thump

 

thump

 

thump

 

His hand still holding my neck. I felt his lips moving from side neck toward my throat. He kissed my neck gently.

I bit my lower lip.

He continued to move to all parts of my neck and give me some . Suddenly he hard my neck.

I gasp and grabbed his clothes. 

He continued to my neck even tease me with his ​​fangs. 

I keep myself not to . I do not want to sound like a . I've never done this before.

I think there will be a red mark on my neck tomorrow. I feel the pain, but rather the pleasure.

I think he liked it because i heard him groan.

His voice makes me hot.

"Xing...."

He was surprised to hear my voice, he pulled away from me. My breath panting slightly. I felt my face heat up.

The atmosphere is quiet again. Then he speak.

"I'm waiting for you from a long time"

"Even when you were a baby, I'm interested in you. I love it when you bit your bottom lip when nervous or when you're smiling just because you saw a Christmas tree. I think it just because my lust for your blood. But no, I can not imagine you're missing out of this world "

I saw his face turned sad

"I'm not going to go anywhere" i replied

"If you feel I'm dangerous, I'm going to leave you"

"No! Don't. I don't want you far from me. I want you always by my side"

"You are in danger if you're close to me"

"I do not care"

"Then you're stupid"

"Yes, i am"

Suddenly, he hugged me tightly. Without thinking I hugged him back. I flung my hand over his shoulder His body felt cold against my hot body. I hid my face in his neck. I closed my eyes. I inhale his scent. His mint parfume make me comfortable.

I'd love to stop time and keep on like this. I love this feeling, the feeling that I never felt experience before. We hugged for a long time we don't care at all.

 

 

Double update for today

Thanks for comment and subscribe^^

Picture are not mine