Chapter 8

Sleeping at Last

Your POV

 

Sometimes I think it's better to be vampires than human. I asked Yixing several times, if I could turn out to be like him or how. However, he only replied you would not want to. You're not going to like it. Or you'll be sorry. He wants me to be human, to live, breathe, eat what you like, get married, have kids, and grow old. But, if I'm still a human being that means I will not be with him. Married to someone else, I can not imagine it. It hurts. I want to always be with him, forever. I loved him.

For some reason, I feel today is my last day

 

• • • •

 

"Smile" He demand

I just looked at him with poker face

"Come on ....."

I smiled briefly

"Ehmm ....." He was moving his head to the side

"Seems you like a girl who likes a girly things?"

"Not really, i just want to see you wearing that dress. You will surely look beautiful, Miss-Not-Girly-Things"

"So, i only look beautiful when wearing dress huh, Mr-Who-Like-Girl-With-Girly-Things?"

He looked at me puzzled and then we both laughed

"No, you look beautiful every day even without wearing a dress"

I smiled shyly

"I pick you up tomorrow night at seven. I have to go"

"Family things?"

He nodded

"Sorry, the other exo's is a serious things"

"Okay, be careful"

Actually I do not want him far away from me. I want him with me every night, every day. It sounds selfish, but I'm afraid he's gone from me. As if he know my heart he walk closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"I promise"

I closed my eyes and enjoy this feeling

"I trust you"

 

• • • •

 

4 Hours before party

 

Tut~

 

Tut~

 

Tut~

 

"Hello?"

"Ella, i need your help"

 

I give up, i asked Ella to come to my house. I'm really confused. I told you I at makeup. I don't wanna Yixing run when he see me with massed face, okay maybe it will not happen. But at least i want to look different and......maybe impress him?

 

Ting-Tong~

 

I ran towards the door and open it. I saw ella in front of the door with her hands on hips.

"Let me guess......you need help with makeup?"

"Congratulation"

I pull Ella's hand and headed to my bedroom

"I am totally have no idea"

"Hey, don't be nervous. Didn't you can dress up?"

"It used to be, now not"

She was sitting up in my bed and opened the box given by Yixing.

"Oh.My.God. Did you buy this?" I stare at her

"We are. Okay, maybe him. Mostly I just nodded when he offered me. I'm really confused, all that dresses look the same"

"I must say he really got a taste"

I raised my eyebrows

"Why?"

"Are you kidding me? He buy you this dress. Look, strapless black dress with high cleavage but not in ty ways. He wants you look elegant and......y"

 

 

"I even have not seen the dress"

"You an idiot. Come here, i will make you look perfect"

She looked at me seriously with creepy smile

"And don't forget, y" she added

I gave up and let ella do it for me. She doing make up and hairs. I believe in Ella, she expertly in matters like this. At least she did not like me.

"Hey do you want to let your hair down or up?"

"Let it fall down"

"You will look beautiful"

After spending about 2 hours, Ella finished dressing me. Then i was wearing a dress yixing bought. It was very fitting on my body. I looked in the mirror. I saw a different girl in front of me.

"You're beautiful Ella. I assure you he will not take his eyes from you"

I bit my lip. I hugged Ella

"Thank you. You're my best friend"

"You're welcome sweetie"

"It's almost 7. You have got to dress up Ella"

"Do not worry, I'll do it at home. Anyway Chanyeol would pick me up"

"Oh no, do not tell you .."

"In the process," she laughed.

"Do not forget the mask. Remember this a masquerade party"

 

 

"I almost forget"

 

Ting-Tong~

 

"Ohmygod. It's must Yixing. Otthokae?"

I started to panic and biting my finger.

"Hey hey! Relax okay, it's just party and you're gonna have fun. I'm going home now, i gonna tell him to get into. I'll See you at the party"

"Bye, thanks for everything" Ella went away from my room. I try to calm myself

"It's just a party" I repeat it many times. I take a deep breath

"You can do this Ahra!"

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes. I do not want Yixing wait to too long. I take a hesitant steps and headed downstairs.

I look back of a guy was standing waiting for me in the living room. My heels sound make him turn his body.

He was very handsome in a suit he wore. His hair was neat and stylish. One word that can describe him..........charming.

 

 

He smiled warmly at me make his dimpled appear.  His eyes looked at me from top to bottom. I guess my face flushed.

"You're beautiful"

He took my hand and kissed it. His eyes never left mine.

"Thank you. You too" My face was getting flushed.

Then he wears silver mask on his face.

 

 

"Let me take my girl to the party now"

He offered his arm to me. Then I connect my arm.

"Gladly" I answered, smiling

 

• • • •

 

I hate it when noticed by many people. It made me like a piece of raw meat targeted by many tigers. Makes me uncomfortable. I lowered my face and tried to calm my mind. I inhaled a deep breath and raise my face. Yixing whisper something in my ear.

"They fall in love with you"

I looked into his eyes. Gradually my nervousness disappeared

"You want a drink?" he asked

"Sure"

We walked to the table and take the syrup. I will not drink alcohol and I do not like it. I saw a girl in a blue dress ran to me. Her curls hair swaying.And she hugged me.

"Ella, you look great"

"Thank you. You too. Just don't ruin my work okay?"

"Never. Where's Chanyeol?"

"He was taking a drink there. So how did he react?"

"Like what you say"

"I'm happy. Okay have a good time with your prince"

Ella walked toward the crowd. I smiled at her. When i turned my head, Yixing's fist in front of my face. Suddenly he opened his fist and looks a gold necklace with a beautiful locket. I blinked a few times and only open my mouth, do not know what to talk.

"Let me put it to you"

I lifted my hair and he put the necklace on my neck. Then he fix my hair.

"It's very beautiful, thank you"

"Yeah. This is family-owned. I want you to keep it"

Okay all of this looks like a romantic drama.

"Want to dance?" He offered his hand. I accepted it. I saw a couple who were grinding each other and sloppy kissing on the dance floor. Rather they like to have on the floor. I know who they are, Jessica and Jake. They are disgusting.

"I know what they think"

"What?"

""

"Right" I chuckled

Slow song was playing softly. He led me to the dance floor. I put my hand on his shoulder and his hand on my waist. We swayed slowly. My eyes just stared at him and nothing else. He's so perfect. Only he could make me like this. His face closer to me and he whispered

"I love you" I just stared at his face

"I love you too" 

My hand toward the back of his neck. His hands held my cheek. Our faces come closer together and our noses touching. I closed my eyes and prepare to feel the first kiss.

Then someone clear his throat

"Damnit" Yixing swearing

A man with a black mask

"Hello lady" He was bending his body

"Nice to meet you" I was bending my body too. We laughed

"So, Exo here?" Asked me

"Yeah, they were talking with a girls"

"Trying to blend as not suspected" He whispered in my ear

Yixing pulled me

"Trying to seduce my girl, Luhan?"

"If it did?"

"You must beat me"

"Hhm?" Luhan raised his eyebrow

"How about on the floor? It's been the long time"

Yixing walking towards the DJ and whispered something. He just nodded and smiled. Luhan beside me just give smug smile as he folded his arms. Suddenly slow song stopped. People are confused immediately stopped dancing.

Not long after that Yixing was standing there and then different song began to play. He started dancing. (Imagine him dancing 'My Lady' as Kai do. I don't know why i want to see him dancing that. Hahaha XD)

The girls squeal. He was dancing, looking at me with a y gaze. His personality change when he's dancing. His movement is very powerful and passionate.

"He can dance?"

"The best one, but not better than me" Luhan said

"You too?"

"We are"

"Wow" I kept staring at him. Suddenly I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder. I saw a man in front of me.

"Ella looking for you. She says it's very important. She crying and said she wants to meet you"

I became concerned

"Where is she now?"

"She was in the back garden"

"Thank you for telling me"

"Luhan, I must go. Ella needs me" I immediately ran without hearing what Luhan said.

I open my mask and threw it everywhere i don't know

'What happen to you Ella'

 

• • • 

 

I went out ballroom from back door. The flowers and trees covered in snow. I'm looking for where Ella was. I heard the sound of crying coming from the back garden. Looks so dark and creepy. If it were not for my best friend, I would not want to go where it is. I dared myself to go deeper.

"Ella, where are you? It's me"

My black dress began to covered in snow. How i can be so stupid didn't take coat when out of the ballroom. I hugged myself. I lift my dress while continuing to call Ella.

I saw a girl crying under a maple tree. Her head on her knee.

"Ella, are you okay?"

I sat next to her and hugged her. My hands her back

"Shh, it's okay. I am here"

She just cried and sobbed. Her body felt so cold even colder than the snow. I held her shoulders and she keep her head down. Her curls hair covering her face.

"Tell me, is this about Chanyeol? I swear if he dares to hurt you, I'll cut his "

Her body trembled and suddenly her sobs turned into giggles. She started to laugh, and when she raised her face, I saw her eyes red.

Her face gradually changed up. I stood up and stepped backward. A man dressed in black standing in front of me. His body was taller than me. His skin is olive colored. His eyes were as red as Yixing and he grinned at me.

"Sorry honey, but I'm not your Ella"

Suddenly he disappeared. I turned to search the figure. Fear has been going through me.

He appeared in front of my face and pushed me hard until I hit a wall and crack it. I shriek. My head felt sore and dizzy. His hands were strangling my neck and pushed me hard into the wall. I held his hand, trying to remove it. I was in pain. I can not breathe. I tried to push it but did not work. His body did not move at all.

"Who are you?" I said with shortness of breath

His face came towards me and whispered in my ear

"Call me, Kai"

 


Did you like spanking kai's , Lay?

 

That means he love that -.-"

 

Picture and gif are not mine

I appreciate comment and thx for subscribing^^

Since my holiday is almost over, i will finished this story soon, maybe 2 chapter again

Thanks guys for reading my story and i promise you there will be scene

I know you like it XD