Chapter 6

Sleeping at Last

Your POV

 

All passed so quickly. Can meet with Yixing is the most valuable. Sound so naive but it's true. Feel that I have never felt even believe that I do not believe it. I try to enjoy what I'm experiencing now. Together with him and stand by him. My hands played with his fingers. I wrapped my fingers between his fingers. His fingers are so long and big in the palm of my hand. I smiled.

His other hand play with my hair. He gently my long brown hair. I loved it when he did it. We were lying on my bed, where he support himself with his elbow and face me. This was the first time I brought a man into my room and lay down on my bed. Actually I'm a little worried. But at least he did not go through my door but through my bedroom window. His supernatural abilities capable of surprising me.

Tonight is the same day when he confessed his feelings to me. Many questions raging inside my head. I want to know, all about him.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Anything"

"How old are you, really?"

"21, but...i've been 21 for a very long time. Five hundred years maybe"

"Really? You're even older than my grandgrandfather" I

He just chuckled making his dimples appear. One word, Adorable.

"Do you have other abilities besides running fast?"

"Actually I can read everyone's mind. What do they think now. Even I could figure out what your neighbors think right now. Except you..."

"Why so?"

"I don't know, many times i tried to read your mind but i can't"

There are sensitive thing that I want to ask him. I bit my lip

"Just tell me, I know you want to ask something"

"I doubt you can not read my mind"

"You bit your lip"

"Oh" I forgot he already know about me

"Did you drink the humans blood?" His face tightened

"Not always, sometimes I hunt for the blood of animals but more often I drink the blood of the blood bag. My family and I save a lot of blood bags from the hospital. We do not want to hurt people"

"Although sometimes I'm out of control .........." His face turned sad

"Sorry" I caressed his cheek. He closed his eyes and his hands were holding my hand. I know he loves it when I caress his cheek.

"I believe you really do not want to do"

"Family?"

"EXO. I've been with them for a very long time"

"Did Kris so scary?" he laughed

"I know his face is scary but in fact he is very concerned with us. He is taking care of us all. That's why he became our leader"

I kept asking about him. How can he become a vampire. About Kris, Luhan, Minseok, Jongdae, and Tao. We kept talking until I get bored. I yawn and my eyes feel heavy.

He my face. His hand felt colder on my forehead.

"You're fever"

"I know"

I snuggle closer to him. As if he understood, he justifies his position and his arms around my body. My head was on his chest. His body temperatur compress my hot body.

"Sleep" He said softly

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I do not want to move from this position. I love it. One important thing that I forgot to ask him ....

 

Can I change to be like him?

 

• • • 

 

 

I woke up. I looked to the right, Yixing had disappeared. I smiled and blushed considering I fell asleep in his body. I can smell his perfume. Mint

My cell phone rang.

 

Ella calling

 

"Hello"

"Wake Sleppyhead. What time is it??"

"09:00 am. What's Wrong? it's Saturday. I don't have classes today"

"No, I just wanted to call you"

"Okay"

"Why did not you tell me?"

"What?"

"You and Yixing duh!! Are you officially dating?"

"N.. No. .."

"Hey do not lie to your best friend. Yixing never spoke to woman moreover bring a woman into his car. C'mon" Ella whine

"No Ella, really. We just close"

"Whatever. But I'm sure he has not told you that you and he's officially a couple. But do not worry, all the needed process"

"Thank you for your suggestion Ella" I rolled my eyes

"Then how about you with Chanyeol?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you like him"

"H.. Hey don't change the subject like this"I laughed

"I wanted a shower. My body is sticky. I know you blushing" I teased

"Ahra!"

"Bye-bye"

 

Ella right, everything needed process. I rubbed my face with my hands.

I take off my clothes and shower immediately. I washed my hair with shampoo.

I remembered that night, when I take a shower someone staring at me from the window. His eyes were red. 

 

Ting ~

 

'Wait, isn't that time Yixing eyes change red? If it is true that he is ..."

'Do not tell me..... Yixing see me !?"

My face instantly became red as a tomato. This is embarrassing.

I went straight to finish a shower and get dressed immediately. I try to forget it although i can't. Someone saw me ! How can i forget it.

"Arrgh" I covered my face.

 

I wore a long-sleeved shirt with shorts. Because of the cold I wear socks. I looked out the window. The first snow has fallen. I smiled. I always liked snow, even though I hate the cold weather. I do not know why. I tie my hair into messy bun.

I immediately made ​​breakfast, lunch exactly. My body heat has gone downhill. I must thank to Yixing. After I finished, i washing the dishes. When I reversed body Yixing was in front of me.

"Oh my god! You give me heart attack" I said holding my chest surprised.

"Can't you come in through the door?" He chuckled

"No, i can't" 

He wore a long-sleeved shirt with jeans. All the clothes look stylish in his body. Then I realized his body muscular. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

 

 

"When your parents come from?"

"How did you know?"

"You forget that I can read your friend's mind"

"Oh yeah, a few more days maybe" I sat down beside him and the television.  I'm looking for a good channel.

Ah, The Vampire Diaries. I've left a lot episodes. It's been a long time, I did not watch this film.

"They're fake" he scoffed

"Of course they're fake"

"Hey, your character like Stefan or Damon?" ask me curious

He raised his eyebrows

"What do you think?"

"Hhm .. Stefan"

"Why?"

"Because you're calm and mysterious"

"What if I'm Damon who wild, free, and cruel?"

I caught a glimpse of his eyes naughtiness. He leaned toward me. I shifted backward.

"What if I'm flirty like Damon?"

I blinked my eyes. He pushed me until I was lying on the couch.

His body was on top of me. He looked at me with that seductive look.

"How?" Without me knowing his face very close to me. our nose was almost. My face flushed and I was nervous.

"I..i do not know" I whispered

His face was getting closer and closer. I closed my eyes. Did my first kiss to be taken now?

I did not feel anything. Only the sound of the television. When I open my eyes Yixing had stood while chuckling.

"I'll save that later" His statement make my heart fluttered.

"Get dressed. We'll go to my house. My family wants to meet you"

"EXO?"

"Of course who else"

"Okay, wait a minute"

"Don't dressed too pretty. I am afraid my brother likes you"

I smiled. My chest stil pounding hard because of what had happened.

'Why is he so naughty like that?'

I open my closet, I am confused what to wear. Not that I want impress them, but I do not want to look stupid.

I'm really confused. I in dressed up. Therefore I usually just wear a shirt or t-shirt with jeans. It's make me comfortable. Finally I decided to wear this...

 

 

I headed downstairs

"Sorry for wait"

"Are you ready"

"Yap"

His white car seen mingling with the snow that had piled up.

We get into the car. Yixing put on my seat belt.

"Thank you" I sighed and started biting my lower lip.

"Do not worry. They just want to know better about you" he said softly. It works to lose my nerves.

I nodded my head.

The car began to walk slowly toward the EXO's House.

 


Finally Chapter 6, yay :))

Enjoy your read and comment are appreciate