Chapter 7

Sleeping at Last

Third POV

 

During the trip they were silent, but they didn't  feel awkward. Several times Yixing glanced at you. You're looking out the window of a car that has been blurred because of the cold. You wiped the window using the elbow. The trees covered with snow and the streets began began to freeze. It's about an hour drive to his house.

You rub the palms of your hands to warm up. Yixing notice it and immediately the heater.

"Thank you"

"No problem. Did I tell you, you look beautiful today"

Her face flushed

"You do not have to cheer me. I'm not nervous anymore anyway"

"I'm not trying to cheer you. I'm telling the truth"

Her face was getting flushed

"Thank you ... again" 

Yixing smile. Deep down in his heart he was a little worried. He compromised with Kris. If your relationship with him put them in danger, he had to leave you. Although kris know Yixing will never want to leave you. He had been waiting you for a very long time. Impossible Yixing want to leave you just like that. But Kris wants Yixing be more careful, especially with the other vampires who thirst for human blood.

The car was running more slowly. They stopped in front of a luxurious house with white paint. The sky grew dark as snow continues to fall make his house look more fancy.

 

 

Ahra gawking at his home. Yixing parked his car right in front of his house. Seen some other luxury cars parked next to the house.

'I think Yixing and his family have a lot of money' she thought.

Yixing open the door for you. You two get into his house. When you enter the living room heard the strains of classical jazz instruments. His home atmosphere is very comfortable and warm. The interior design combined with the construction of his house. The combination of minimalist and modern.

 

 

Your POV

 

When I entered the house, i heard the strains of jazz instruments.

Yixing opened my coat and put it on the couch. I looked around the living room.

"Wait here a minute" I nod then he headed upstairs.

I saw a large painting with gold frame. The picture in the painting is EXO, they wear edwardian style clothing as coming from a very long time ago, but their faces still look the same. Young and handsome.

Seen a handwritten at the bottom corner of the painting.

1882

'Wow. they must be very old'

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned aside, I think it's Yixing but it was not

"Aren't we still look handsome?" he asked looking at painting.

He smiled and turned to me

"A..ah Luhan-shi"

"I see you still remember me"

This is true what Yixing said, he has a cute face like rabbit differ 180 degrees with his character who flirty. I remembered the playboy symbol, the rabbit. Now I understand why Yixing call him rabbit. I laughed to myself.

"Look guys, she still remember me"

I looked back and saw two men appeared out of nowhere.

The man who looked at me with a sharp gaze. His body is quite tall but not as tall as Kris. His black hair blowing in the wind. I hear he's good at kungfu. Meanwhile, the other man smiled warmly at me. That makes his cheekbones more clearly visible. His body was smaller than tao, his hair is also black. I think he could be a good friend.

"You must be Ahra. Nice to meet you" 

"Good to see you too" 

"I am Jongdae and this is Tao"  

I just smiled 

"Hey, where Minseok?" ask Luhan

"He's still hunting at forest. Seems he's still thirsty" Answer Tao 

"Let that kid. It's Been 2 weeks he does not eat. He said that he doesn't want to look fat" 

Luhan laugh 

"What an idiot" 

So they were out hunting. 

"You guys drink from animals blood?" I ask them

"Of course, but animals blood isn't more satisfying than human blood. Human blood make you stronger" Answer Tao 

It made me shudder. Jongdae were aware of it he immediately replied 

"But do not worry, we try ..." 

"Drinking from the blood bag"

"It seems Yixing has told you everything"

Then I heard someone was walking from upstairs.

Yixing come. He walked up to me and took my hand. Then he whispered in my ear

"Kris wants to see you"

I stared at him unsure.

He smiled to see me and said

"It's okay"

I nodded

 

I went into the big room and find Kris figures stood staring out of the window glass.

I'm just stood there do not know what to do.

"Please sit Ahra" he suddenly

I sat on couch that looks comfortable and facing outwards.

Kris wore a black coat with a shirt inside made him look handsome. His blond hair is also make his face more masculine.

He smiled.

"Sorry I scare you before"

"It's okay. It was just me"

"So, you live alone"

"Yeah, my parents were in Korea"

"Yixing told me everything about you. He seems to love you so much" I turned to him

"You know how long he's waiting for you? Almost hundreds of years looking and waiting for your figure. I just want to entrust him to you. I trust you. And I believe in Yixing, he will not hurt you"

"I was shocked that Yixing fight his own brothers" 

"What do you mean?"

"At first we didn't agree you and Yixing together. We think vampires are not supposed to be with a human. However to see Yixing really want you, we give up"

"Thank you for tell me Kris. I think you're very kind and caring"

"You're welcome. Please drink this hot tea" Looks like he's starting to realize my nose red from the cold.

Kris was not so terrible as I imagined. He's kind, understanding, and handsome. Of course they're all good looking. They have a different attraction.

"Let me tell you, from the outside Yixing looks quite and gentle but actually he's like Luhan" He chuckle

"O..okay"

 

Me and kris went into the living room and found they were talking, laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Kris asked confused

"No, we're talking about Luhan jokes" replied Minseok who had just arrived.

They laughed like any other normal teenager. Not unexpectedly behind their bodies are immortal creature and blood er.

Yixing pull my hand.

"Let the two of us go for a walk"

"Okay, have a good time" Minseok said with a wink and Luhan giggle. They're really mischievous.

We walked to the balcony on the third floor. Snow has stopped falling. The scenery is very beautiful. Yixing put his coat into my body.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome. So, what are you talking about?"

"It's secret" i said giggling

"Okay" He closer and I felt my back against his chest. His hands were holding on to railings.

"Did kris tell you something about me?" he whispered in my right ear

"What do you mean?" My voice trembling slightly. My body turned to face him.

"Like Luhan and stuff? Do you forget that i can read mind?" I gulped. Kris right, he's teaser.

His body was taller than me so I looked up to see him.

I looked at his eyes, his nose, then his pink lips. Looks very soft and kissable. I wanted to feel that.

I see his eyes staring at my lips.

His face was close and our noses touching. His hands move my cheek. Slowly I closed my eyes.

And our face come closer. Just a few inches.....

"Sorry to bother you guys"

I was shocked and my face turned aside, biting my lower lip.

"But this is serious" said Tao

 

• • • •

 

 

"Someone makes problems in this city"

"What is it related to animal attacks happening lately?"

"Yeah, but not animal attacks"

"Do you .."

"No, not us, but our distant relatives. The other EXO. We have not met and it seems they have not changed"

His car stopped in front of my house. We came down and went inside.

"Lock all doors and windows. I do not want them to find you. Do not go out tonight"

"I will. Thank you for dinner"

He smiled. I know actually he worried.

"You're welcome. Sweet dreams" he said

I smiled. Then he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I hug him back. I don't wanna far from him.

"Bye. Careful" I said

He nodded

 

• • • •

 

At University

 

"Are you going to Stacy's party tomorrow night?" Ask Ella

"I don't know. You know I do not like crowded place"

"Oh come on, you can't go on like this. Maybe you could bring Yixing"

"Stop it" i said laughing and hit her hand

"Aw, it's hurt" Ella put dramatical pain face. We laughed along corridor.

"Wow, look at this. The loner and her fat friend"

"Watch your mouth Jess" i warned her

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands. Anyway, of course you will not go to the party. Stacy's party only for cool people like me"

"Stacy says anyone can come. So, bring your fake from here" said Ella

"But, i can assure you she's definitely not going to come" she said pointing to me

"Do not worry, I can guarantee she will surely come tomorrow night" I hear Yixing answer and pulled me. He smiled

"Can i borrow Ahra?"

"She's yours" Said Ella smiling and her body turned to Jessica

"See.." tease Ella

I saw Jess's face pissed and she walked away.

 

We walked to the cafeteria. I receive death glare from all woman.

I bit my lower lip. Seems like Yixing notice it and he holding my hands. He smiled as if something did not happen.

Looks like I have to stop the habit of biting my lower lip. We sat on the bench at the corner. Yixing know I do not like crowds.

"I'm not going to go to the party"

"You will and I will accompany you" he smiled gently

I give up. His smile always melt my heart and i really like his dimple. It's cute.

I'm curious about something. Their distant relatives.

"Hhm...what about the other's EXO?"

"We had to compromise with them. Though I'm not sure they are going to keep it" Yixing sounded very serious.

"We must keep eye on them. Hey, what if we go shopping?"

"Huh?"

"You need a dress for tomorrow"

"No. I do not need, I still have dress in my closet"

"Yes, your grandmother's dress given 3 years ago. Besides, I have to make sure you look pretty at the party"

I sighed and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows. I put my head on the table.

 

Picture are not mine

Thx for subscribing and keep comment^^