Chapter 3

Sleeping at Last

Your POV

 

I felt something strange. I opened my eyes, but I could not see anything. All white covered by a thick fog. I ran it out of place and felt rough grass on my bare feet. I keep run and running. Until the fog began to disappear.

I found myself in a meadow that has been dried. When I look at my left hand, i found a diamond ring on my ring finger. Confusion surrounds me....

I wear a white strapless wedding gown.

 

 

But, my dress was covered in blood. I heard something coming from the woods, i turned my gaze forward. I was speechless when I saw Yixing standing in front of me with black tuxedo. He look more handsome, but there was something different about him. I don't know what it is. I tried to get closer to him, but I stopped my steps. His hand was covered in blood as well as his mouth. And the thing that surprised me most was his eyes ....

I walked backwards slowly. His eyes looked deeply into my eyes. He walked closer to me and tried to grab my hand. I ran quickly, lifting my wedding dress. Suddenly I felt a liquid running down my neck to my chest. When I hold my neck, my hands are covered in blood. I was startled when Yixing directly in front of my face and I started to scream.....

 

I woke up from my dream. I find myself drenched in sweat and panting. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"What is the meaning of the dream?" I tried to set the breath

"Just a dream...."

 

However, every night I woke up because of having the same dream for a week. And at that moment Yixing disappeared somewhere. Seat beside me was empty during the week.

I do not know why I was disappointed when I saw the empty chair. I wanted to ask him, why he acted like that to me. But he disappeared like a wind-blown dust.

 

• • • •

 

I went to class as usual. I came too early, way outside in the hallway was still empty. I walk slowly while straighten my bag suddenly someone pushed me from behind.

I saw jessica and her friends walked past me. She looked at me.

"Ouch, watch your step, weird" she and her friends laughing.

"Watch what you say first" I said with annoyance.

She stopped in her tracks as well as her friends. Then she crossed her arms.

"How dare you! Girls, I think she needs a little lesson"

The other two took my hand. I struggle tried to release myself.

"This is not funny Jess"

"I'm not being funny, I'm just giving you a little punishment" she smiled slyly.

Then her gaze back toward me, her face changed and suddenly she smile.

"Let her go"

'That voice...' I looked up I turned and saw a man who had recently did not appear.

They were releasing my hands.

"Ah Yixing, we're just playing" Jessica replied cheekily

"I don't care, just leave her alone and never bothered her again" he said in a threatening tone.

Jessica looks upset and left me and Yixing.

When i'm about to say thanks, he left me behind. I was dumbfounded.

 

• • • •

 

I entered the classroom. Yixing seen already in his seat, where he used to sit beside me. I sat next to him.

I look around the room trying to get rid of this nervousness. Class still noisy with girls who gossip, some boys play, or even prank on someone.

I sighed. With hesitation, I turned to him and start a conversation.

"Thanks for this morning..."

He turned to me. I can not interpret that look.

"I dont" I was like hypnotized by his gaze, i nod

"Okay...... but still thanks"

No one's talking except me. It become more awkward. I can't stand in this situation so i begin ask him.

"Can't we talk normally? i..i mean lik"

"We talked" he interrupted me.

I'm pouting, then i heard him chuckle.

"You're funny" I just realized he had a dimple on the right cheek. It makes him more adorable and handsome at the same time.

"What?"

"you're cute when you pouting" He said with low tune. My face flushed. I must have misheard.

His face grew serious again. He looked at me and it make my heart pounding. I've never felt this way before.

"So, you're from london right?"

"Yes, Family business"

I nodded, I don't know what to talk. The awkward situation come again. I rubbed my neck. Somehow i remembered about the dream.

Without knowing, the class was over and as usual Yixing came out with a rush. I saw his back away and disappear. when I cleaned up my stuff, I see his book left on the table. I took it and intend to return to him.

 

• • • •

 

I walked out of the classroom go to the cafeteria. Corridor was still quiet at that time.

I saw from a distance Yixing was talking to a tall man. The man who is always with him and his other friends. Kris

They like being argued. I remembered the book he left behind.

'I will return this'

 

"You're not supposed to be close to her !" 

"I know, but I can't help it !"

"How many time i warned you to be more careful, we're different"

They speak in a whisper. I heard a bit of their conversation.

"Um, sorry to bother you"

 

 

Suddenly they look at me. Kris look at me in annoyance.

"I'll meet you later" Kris went straight

"I...i'm sorry to interrupt, you leave this" I handed him the book.

He saw the book on my hands and took it without a word.

"I should not help you" He said simply and instantly disappeared. His attitude back to cold again.

I paused to hear the words and somehow my heart sick to hear it.

"Is he bipolar?" I grumbled annoyed.

 

• • • •

 

After school I plan to go to the supermarket.

"I need to buy vegetables, fruits, bread, milk, air freshener, hhmm...." I write in my journal book.

I stopped in front of a 24-hour supermarket. I hear the sound of thunder from the sky.

"Please no" I said while looking at the sky is getting dark. I went inside and shopping for my daily needs. I mean, take care of house and all alone. but I'll keep trying the best.

I spent 2 hours just to buy my needs. Quite a lot of stuff that I have bought. When I wanted to get out of the store, it was raining heavily even storm. I sigh heavily.

"Why am I so unlucky today. I didn't bring an umbrella. Ottokhae..."

I waited for 1 hour hoping the rain would subside, but it does not go well. I looked at my hands almost show time 9:58 pm.

'It's getting late'

I finally decided to lunged the rain. My clothes were soaking wet. the night wind makes me colder. I ran as fast as possible. I was breathless. The streets does not look as heavy rain and fog.

 

While crossing the street, I saw a light coming from the side at high speed. Foolishly I just stared and stopped my track. My life would end up like a rat run over the tire. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the truck to run over me. I felt something pushing me hard until I bounced to the sidewalk.

'Are dead feels like this? Why my heart is still beating fast?'

I felt something held me tight. When I open my eyes, I've been far away from the scene, it's impossible someone could push me so far.

My eyes looked up.......

"Yixing?" His eyes look irritated and worried.

"ARE YOU STUPID HUH!! YOU WANT TO DIE?!" he yelled at me.

"Sorry ..." I whispered looking down. His clothes soaked and his face was pale. 

Suddenly he fell bended knee and his body trembled.

"Xi...xing? What happen?" 

When I tried to move his hand around me to hold him, I was shocked by his body temperature is very cold. Too cold for a human being. He tried to pull himself away from me and pushed me roughly.

"JUST GO!"

"N... NO YOU SICK! I WON'T LET YOU ALONE!" 

"Why are you so stubborn?" he whispered.

I support himself into my house a few yards away from here.

 

I opened my door violently. Then I drop his frail body on the couch. I saw him more intense shaking. I became more and more panic.

"what happened to you, really"

I went straight into the room and returned with a towel and some blankets. I was immediately cover him with blanket and returned to my room to change my clothes. The water from my wet hair makes my clothes a little limp. But I do not care.

When I returned to the living room I see him in pain and like holding something.

"You do not go anywhere. I'll make you hot soup" I said in a commanding tone.

I immediately went to the kitchen to make him some soup. I the stove to boil water. While waiting for the water cooked, I cut vegetables. In the rush to cut my finger.

"Ahh .." I moaned softly. I drop the knife and saw the wound is quite deep and a lot of bleeding.

Soon I was looking for first aid kit. As I turn my body I was shocked when I saw Yixing was in front of me. He looked at me with a look of lust and like want to eat me. My body shuddered.

"Xing?"

He walked closer and closer. I walked backwards until I felt the wall behind me. He trapped me with his hands on othe side of my head.

There was something strange about him. I do not know what it is, but something is not good.

He growled softly and his nose sniffing something.

I gasped when his eyes turn red as blood. My memory turning back when I saw the red eyes in the bathroom. Is it possible .............

"your eyes....."

his face closer to me and inhale in the crook of my neck.

"Your smells good" Then he stared at my shock face.

"What are you?"

He did not answer, just looked at me.

"You know, I could have killed you when I first sat down beside you. I can't control myself when i near to you" He grabbed my wrist and show it to my face.

"This" He pointed my fingers covered in blood. I furrow my brow.

He put my fingers into his mouth, then the blood in my fingers until clean while still looking at me. I blushed.

"You taste so amazing. Like heroin to me" His fangs sticking out. I gasped.

"A..are you a vam..pire?" Ask me in a trembling voice.

 


 

LAY WHY YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND HAWT???

pic and gif are not mine

Comment plz^^