Chapter 4

Sleeping at Last

Theme song

http://youtu.be/1ZD0yp-E0rw

 


Third POV

 

She still does not fight, she tried to gather her thoughts. Her memory flashback. Incident in the bathroom, Yixing disappeared, the murder in Elmwood Avenue, even his body was cold like ice. It all become clear. She did not believe it. Vampire is a mythical creature and does not exist. But it is different from the reality that happened right now. The man who was in front of her is one of them. Behind his handsome face, there is a monster inside him.

She tried to pull away from him and ran upstairs to her room. She tried to lock the door with a trembling hand. Her hands sweating make it harder to lock the door.

 

", come on!" She panting. When she turned around, Yixing has been in front of her. She gasped. He push her body against the door hard. She yelp in pain. He smirk.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"....n....no..."

"Then why did you run away?"

".................................."

Ahra did not know what to say. She caught a glimpse of sadness in his eyes. He gripped her hands hard. He tried to hold himself to out of her blood. Her blood become addictive for him. 

"Aaahhh... it's hurt! YIXING..!?" She cried.

His face closer to her neck and inhale her scent. She close her eyes ready for what happen next. She lie if she doesn't afraid, of course but she didn't want to show it. Maybe she will be a vampire or worst maybe she will die from loss blood.

 

 

Nothing happen

 

 

Yixing fell down on the floor with a man above him with loud thud. He pulled his collar and shout.

"CONTROL YOURSELF!!"

Yixing growls and show his fangs

"Let.me.go luhan" he glare at him.

"No"

Luhan never saw Yixing lose control like this before. Yixing and Luhan wrestling on the floor. Ahra stood there just looking at them.

"I WANT HER!?" Yixing look directly at her made ​​Luhan looked at her as well.

"RUN" Shouts Luhan. Ahra ran toward downstairs. She did not know where to run.

Yixing pushed hard body Luhan. His body hit the wall until cracked and a little crushed. He become stronger when he's hungry.

"Stubborn" Luhan mocking.

 

Yixing running with inhuman speed. He didn't run toward you but to the wood. He tried to distract her lust from your blood. Deep down, he didn't want hurt you. You're so means to him.

He ran faster and faster, until he found a drunk was walking unsteadily.

He directly jumps on him and out his blood. His blood taste horrible so different from you. Your taste really sweet in his throat. Your blood can make him not eat for a month.

He threw the dead body on the street. He had not eaten for a week that's why he could not help himself around you.

 

• • • •

 

Your POV

 

I don't know where to run. So, i just hide in the bathroom and didn't make any sound. After a while I didn't hear sound from upstairs. I open the door slowly and peered out if it's safe.

I went outside and took a baseball bat.

"You want to fight the vampire with a baseball bat?" I turned backward. I saw a men who was hold Yixing stand. He is one of them. His face looks very pretty and cute, but still look manly.

 

 

"Don't worry, i won't bite you. I never seen YIxing like that before"

"What do you mean?"

"Looks so....enthusiastic"

"Your vampire too?" ask me still holding baseball bat.

"Of course, we are" he smile, then his face change

"I suggest you do not get too curious about him. Even more close to him. If duizzang know it can be dangerous. But take it easy, I'm not going to tell kris" He smile again.

He walked closer to me and sniffing then stared at me.

"He has not been drinking blood for a week plus the smell of your blood that so.....Intoxicating"

He smirk at me. His smirk make his face look mature. My face turned dark.

"Ease girl, I'm more able to control myself than him. Bye sweetie"

He walked out the front door. when I walked out, there was not anyone. The rain has stopped and it's full moon.

"Am i dreaming?" ask me weakly to myself.

"But why this is so real?"

 

All of this is beyond reason. Yixing, Vampire, Clan, Exo.

I should stay away from him but my heart says otherwise. I even wanted to be closer to him and find out all about it, about the mystery behind it all.

I bit my lower lip.

One thing I can conclude.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I decided to follow my heart

 


Naughty Lay >/////< 

 

Luhan Reaction o.o

Sorry it is short chapter. I change the tittle after i listen ost of breaking dawn. Haha, i'm -.-"

I appreciate the comment and thx for subscibe^^

Pic and gif are not mine

Enjoy your read