Chapter 05-[Ryeowook and Sungmin's dream]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

Day 1:22:00 KST

(Ryeowook’s dream)

To view an orchestra performance

-Sukira

-world class conductor

-15 minutes allocated

Details:Expect a huge reaction from viewing a performance while recording “Sukira”

(Sungmin’s dream)

To enjoy a hot spring bath

-Sukira

-in broadcast

-7 minutes allocated

Details:Fan service for ELFs who were outside KBS to view Sukira which was Bora on that day

“Why are we here?”,asked Hodong as the teachers entered KBS building.

“To fulfill the wish of another two students.They were doing their radio shows here,”Dongyup replied.

Ryeowook and Sungmin were DJs of Sukira and everyday at 10pm KST they would be recording their radio show at KBS.Sometimes Sukira would be viewable(aka Bora),which fans could stand outside the building to view them DJ-ing,as for those not in Korea,they could view the radio show as well through live stream.Today was Bora and there were some ELFs standing outside the building to catch a glimpse of Ryeowook and Sungmin.They did not know the three teachers were there as well as they entered the building with beanies and sunglasses.

They entered the broadcasting room where Ryeowook and Sungmin were first and greeted them,”Good evening.”

“Good evening,”The two of them greeted them with their sweet voices and sweet smiles.

“So cute,”exclaimed Boom as he described Ryeowook and Sungmin

“Yups,Sungmin is the aegyo king and Ryeowook is the eternal maknae,”Dongyup said

“Hyung you are bringing us on a field trip now?,”Ryeowook asked

“Sort of.But your field trip will be here,”Dongyup replied.

“How?”,Sungmin asked.

“You will see,”Hodong replied with a smile.

The three teachers then entered an empty room near the broadcasting station where Ryeowook and Sungmin were.Apparently there was a hidden camera in the broadcasting system so that the three of them could view what Ryeowook and Sungmin were doing.The two cute DJs had already put on their baseball jackets as well.

“Did you watched any animes?”,Sungmin asked Ryeowook as they were DJ-ing.Engaging in a conversation with each other was part of their DJ job.

“I do,my favourites are One Piece,Bleach,Naruto,Fairy Tail,Gundam Seed Destiny,Reborn,Kurosuji and the latest being Sword Art Online.”

“Same,I watched One Piece,Bleach,Gundam,Reborn and Sword Art Online too,plus I love animes with cute girls like Cardcaptor Sakura,Toradora,K-ON and the most recent being Chuunibyou.Do you have any favourite female anime characters like Heechul hyung’s favourite is Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion?”

“Mine have always been Lucy Heartfilia.Recently is Yui from SAO.She is so cute.What about you Sungmin hyung?”

“Mine have always been Naruto’s Sakura,Shana,Azusa and Taiga.Recently is Chuunibyou’s Rika.”

“I also have favourite anime couples.I love LucyXNatsu,SasukeXSakura,IchigoXRukia plus KiritoXAsuna.I still remembered back when I watched Gundam Seed I love KiraXLacus a lot too.Their love story is so sweet and beautiful.”

“Well I always loved TaigaXRyuuji.I find this couple cute,plus NarutoXHinata,UlquiorraXOrihime,HitsugayaXHinamori and LuffyXNami too.Speaking about Gundam Seed couples my favourite is always ShinnXStellar.I will never forget how Shinn promised Stellar he will ‘protect her forever’ yet they remind me of Romeo and Juliet,especially when Stellar died.AthrunXCagalli is also my favourite.”

“Same!”

“They loved each other but never ended up together!I feel sad for the both of them!You see Athrun even gave Cagalli a ring but…”

“I agree!”

Meanwhile,at the other room where the three teachers were…

“Why are the talking about animes suddenly?”,Boom asked

“They talk random things here,that is the charm of Sukira,”Hodong explained

“By the way where the hell is Dongyup-sshi?”

“I don’t know,up to something again?”

Time for Ryeowook and Sungmin to play another song after they are finished with their conversation.It was then 16 people at 10.20pm holding instruments dressed in formal suits entered the room.

“What is this?”,asked Ryeowook

Dongyup wearing a formal suit holding a conductor stick then entered and said,”This is the Genie orchestra.”

Rinaldo(the piece which was performed at SS3 for Kangin tribute) then started playing at the radio.It started with a lady of ahjumma age wearing a black dress playing a keyboard.

“HOLY SHIET ISN’T THAT FROM SUPER SHOW 3?!!”,scream Sungmin

“ please!That is not playing the piano!More of slamming the keys!”,shouted Ryeowook as he saw the way the lady played the keyboard.Ryeowook was a professional pianist and he knew the proper way of playing the piano.

(Note the two of them had switched off their mics thus whatever they said won’t be broadcasted on national radio)

“Nice piece you got here!”,said Boom as he was viewing the whole thing from hidden camera

The orchestra piece continued with the other people fake playing their instruments,while Ryeowook and Sungmin were complaining how they copied their idea.Soon the piece came to an end with the orchestra members bowing down.

“So how was it?”,asked Dongyup

“Hyung did you rip this off from SS3?”,asked Ryeowook

“I was thinking of starting with a piece you guys are familiar with.”

“Actually me and Ryeowook-sshi know more classical music more than just Rinaldo,”said Sungmin

“Not trying to be mean or what,but seriously,that is just ripping off from our ideas and it give an impression that you guys are copying us and don’t have your own originality,”what the teachers did not know that the cute and innocent Ryeowook actually had a sharp tongue.Maknaes are like this,look at Cho Kyuhyun.

“How dare you talk back to your teacher!!”,said Dongyup angrily,”but originally YOU SAID IT!”

Soon Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake started playing at the radio and the orchestra members continued the way they played their music.Ryeowook and Sungmin moved their bodies while enjoying the music.

“That is Shinhwa isn’t it?”,asked Hodong

“NO!That is Swan Lake!”,said Boom

When the music ended,Ryeowook said,”That was awesome!Isn’t that Tchaikovsky?”

“No,it is Shinhwa,”said Dongyup

“You got to be kidding me!This is from the Romantic period.”

“I don’t  care if it is romantic or not romantic at all,I only know that this is Shinhwa’s song. What you gonna do? What I gotta do?Keep me up and makin' a cash, in flash, at last Do you wanna see the light or stand alone? Uh! What you gonna do now what's up with the past?”,Dongyup rapped

“Twinkling of paradise one more your life

Geudae geu maeumeul algesseo

Nae pume eonjaena saraitgo sipeungeol

Neukkyeo the way of M.I.L.”,the orchestra members started to sing along

Poor Tchaikovsky

“Do you have original orchestra pieces?I will like to hear them!”,Ryeowook exclaimed

“Yes we do!”,said Dongyup and he started to conduct the orchestra.It was then the orchestra started to play the most disastrous piece of music on Earth!As the “orchestra members” actually had no musical background at all,they just simply screeched for the string orchestra members,randomly playing any notes for the brass and woodwind orchestra members.The one playing the drum just simply hit the drums loudly and the one playing the keyboards is just slamming the keys.Such a catastrophe!To avoid this noise being heard on national radio,Sungmin played T.O.P. by Shinhwa so that on the radio it would be the song playing instead of that catastrophe.Both Ryeowook and Sungmin can be seen covering their ears.

When the catastrophe ended,Dongyup asked,”So how was it Ryeowook-sshi.”

Ryeowook said as he laughed,”First time since I hosted Sukira I had never experienced something interesting!Normally it is just me and Sungmin talking and playing songs with some guests but this is the first time something interesting happened!”

Dongyup smiled upon hearing that.Another achievement for the teacher

Ryeowook’s dream:to view an orchestra performance.Catch me on Fire pulled its staff members to put up a special orchestra performance for Ryeowook.Instruments which includes flute,oboe,clarinet,bassoon,French horn,trumpet,trombone,tuba,violin I,violin II,viola,cello,double bass,a huge drum and even a keyboard were gracefully rented from the Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra and were of course taken care of.As the staff members had no musical talent at all,they had to play an orchestra piece at Sukira and play sync to it.The catastrophe was produced due to Ryeowook’s request for an original piece.

Dongyup then instructed Hodong to enter the room holding the signboard that said:#geniefieldtrip

“Ryeowook-sshi,”instructed Dongyup,”this field trip actually had a mission,you had to take a selca of yourself now with this hashtag.”

“Hyung come here!Let’s take a selca with the orchestra with their instruments!”,said Ryeowook.He took out his mobile phone and took a selca with everyone.He made sure EVERY ONE in the orchestra can fit into his picture.It was difficult for him to do so until Sungmin offered to help him take his picture.The end picture was actually taken by Sungmin using Ryeowook’s phone,though not a selca but can be considered as one,according to Dongyup.

@ryeong9 tweeted that picture with the hashtag:#geniefieldtrip at 22.40 KST.

Ryeowook’s dream-completed!

Genie Boys High School Field Trip Register

-confirmed X-unconfirmed

Park Jungsu(Leeteuk)-

Kim Heechul-

Kim Jongwoon(Yesung)-

Kim Youngwoon(Kangin)-

Shin Donghee(Shindong)-

Lee Sungmin-

Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk)-

Lee Donghae-

Choi Siwon-✓✓

Kim Ryeowook-✓✓

Kim Kibum-?

Cho Kyuhyun-

Hodong said,”Now is time to fulfill Sungmin’s dream.” and he left the room with the staff members.

Sungmin starred at him with curiosity.He thought,how are you going to create a hot spring bath here?Suddenly the warmer in the broadcast room switched off.Sungmin and Ryeowook started to freeze as the climate in Korea now is nearing spring,with a temperature of minimum 2°C.Currently the temperature is 18°C,which is the highest but still quite cold.To make matter worse,suddenly the air conditioner was switched on to the minimum,making the temperature in the broadcasting room 14°C.Finally Sungmin spoke on the mic,”Why is the temperature suddenly so cold?”

It was then Dongyup,Boom and Hodong wearing bath suits appeared in the room holding some tubs filled with water.”We have a request for the two of you.You can continue DJ-ing but take off your clothing.”

“WHAT?!!”,the two of them shouted

“To create a hot spring like environment,we specially switched on the aircon,now just take off your tops if you are sensitive about going .”

Upon hearing that they are trying to create a hot spring environment,Sungmin and Ryeowook had no choice but to take off their tops.”Moves like Jagger” was playing on Sukira when they did so.ELFs who were watching Bora from outside KBS screamt like mad when they saw Sungmin and Ryeowook shirtless.It was then chaos started.All ELFs outside started pushing and squeezing so that they can see Sungmin and Ryeowook abs upclose.According to them,these are “precious abs” as Sungmin stripped a few times while Ryeowook had never gone shirtless before,unlike Siwon who loves to strip and show off his abs.Even overseas ELFs who were watching the Bora via livestream started tweeting about how Sungmin and Ryeowook go shirtless and it became a trending topic on twitter.

The two of them continued to DJ.”You know spring is coming,”Sungmin said

“Time has gone very fast,”said Ryeowook

It was then Dongyup,Hodong and Boom started to pour the tub of water on them.The water was actually very hot water with hot springs essences in it.Sungmin and Ryeowook suddenly felt warm due to the hot waters being splashed on them but they continued their job with the three teachers splashing them.

“Looking back we Super Junior had done a lot within these years.Let me see,KRY is going to have an album is it?”

“Yes like finally.Me and Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun-sshi are busy recording our album.”

“Plus we are going to have SS5 soon!Yahoo!All the members are busy preparing for the big show.We will be touring in Tokyo,Osaka,Beijing,Shanghai,Hong Kong,Taipei,Singapore,Kuala Lumpur,Bangkok,Manila,Jakarta,New York,LA,Paris,London etc.”

“Can’t wait to meet all the ELFs around the world!”

It was then the three teachers stopped splashing.They instructed Sungmin and Ryeowook to wear their tops back.As they were already drenched from the water,they provided towels for them.The aircon had been switched off and replaced with the warmer again.

“So how was it?”

“I didn’t know that a hot spring can be conducted here!Initially I thought all hot springs will be at hot spring resorts or even homes!What an awesome idea!”,said Sungmin as he used his towel to wipe himself.

Sungmin’s dream:to enjoy a hot spring bath.To create a hot spring environment,the aircon was switched on and the warmer switched off.Sungmin and Ryeowook were asked to remove their clothing for the sake of the environment.30 tubs of hot water with hot spring essences were prepared and were sprayed on them.The teachers specially chose their positions well so that the waters won’t touch the cables in the broadcast room.

“Next I had to tweet a selca?”,asked Sungmin

“Clever boy,”said Dongyup,”remember the hashtag:#geniefieldtrip.”

“Okies.”Sungmin took a selca of himself being drenched with water with a towel wrapping around him.

@imSMl tweeted the picture at 23.09 KST with the hashtag:#geniefieldtrip.ELFs around the world then rejoiced for it had been a while since Sungmin last tweeted.

Sungmin’s dream-completed!

Genie Boys High School Field Trip Register

-confirmed X-unconfirmed

Park Jungsu(Leeteuk)-

Kim Heechul-

Kim Jongwoon(Yesung)-

Kim Youngwoon(Kangin)-

Shin Donghee(Shindong)-

Lee Sungmin-✓✓

Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk)-

Lee Donghae-

Choi Siwon-✓✓

Kim Ryeowook-✓✓

Kim Kibum-?

Cho Kyuhyun-

A/N:Like the mini fanservice from Minwook here?I do pity Tchaikovsky here,he wasn't credited for his famous "Swan Lake" but Shinhwa instead because part of Shinhwa's T.O.P. is from Swan Lake.Suddenly got reminded of Yesung rapping T.O.P. HAHAHA