Chapter 16-[Finale]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

5 days had passed.Though it was a seemly impossible job,Shin Dongyup managed to fulfill the dream of all 12 members.However there seems to be something empty.Something that had yet to be fulfilled.

That is right,to gather all the boys together.

The 12 of them did not had the chance to gather together for 5 days.Was there no way to give them one joint memory separate from all of their individual ones?

Shin Dongyup stayed up all day night watching all their MVs.By now,he had become aware of certain feelings he had towards them in his mind.It was a different feeling from when he had seen them as his protégées.That feeling was affection.He wanted to do something to make them happy.Once he started thinking,nothing could stop him.Meanwhile Boom,Kang Hodong and Kibum were already asleep.

The next day,Shin Dongyup did not realised he had fallen asleep,only to be awake by Boom and Kang Hodong.

“There is a note left for you,Dongyup-sshi,”Boom said as Kang Hodong passed him a note.

The note was actually written by all 12 members of Super Junior with their signature and a ticket.It says:”Hyung thanks for creating a wonderful memory for us during the past 5 days.We really do enjoy it.Today we are having a fan meeting at Busan.See you if you are free on today.

Wuli Super Juni-OR!!”

Day 6:17:00 KST

Fan meet

-Sajik Arena,Busan

-14,000 ELFs

-1 hour 30 minutes allotted

Decision:Use the ticket to get in and observe his twelve students hard at work!

The teacher Shin Dongyup was determined to view the hardwork of his beloved students,thus after his own schedule he immediately rush all the way to Busan at 16:00 KST.Boom and Kang Hodong reminded him that he was running late.

He started rushing by running instead of walking to make his way to Gimpo airport for his flight.However as it was on the weekend,there were bound to be traffic jam on the highway thus he decided to travel by bike.

By then Super Junior had already started their fan meeting with their first song y Free and Single.The boys had totally no idea about this commotion.

Shin Dongyup took another route by taking a car ride,yet he was caught in a traffic jam.By then it was already a miracle if he could make it for the show,but  he still had faith as he wanted to see his students again.Of course,he took those twelve memories with him and headed to Busan.

Finally he had arrived at the concert venue.Using the ticket to get in,he rush straight into the arena.But they were already at the encores and he couldn’t get into the seating area!Yet he refused to give up.He wanted to see his students working hard!He wished to make it in time for y Free and Single but the song was ending!

Meanwhile,Boom and Kang Hodong were viewing from the monitor and yet they did not spot Shin Dongyup.Now the boys were performing their second song “Mr Simple”.Suddenly instead of 12,there were 13 members on stage!Ever since Hangeng left,it had been a while since Super Junior had 13 members.It turned out to be Shin Dongyup wearing the same black leather jacket and pants with spikes as the members of Super Junior!He was able to see his students working hard up close.

“OMG WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING??”,Kang Hodong exclaimed

“HE IS TRYING TO BE A SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER??”,Boom asked

As he was dancing along with them,suddenly Ryeowook noticed him and he had a shocked expression on his face,but he still continued to sing and dance along to the song.Yesung also saw him and he laughed awkwardly.What shocked Boom and Kang Hodong was that Shin Dongyup was able to dance along to the song in sync with Super Junior.Suddenly Siwon also noticed him and he was smiling along.

According to Boom and Kang Hodong,he was interrupting them,especially since this was consider a special live for them.It was considered special as this was their first live in Busan.If he was not dragged out of the stage,the song would have to stop!

“SOMEONE,PLEASE DRAG HIM OUT!”,Kang Hodong shouted

“HE IS BOTHERING THE BOYS!!!”,Boom exclaimed.

However they could not cut short the song for the important first live in Busan.What worried Boom and Kang Hodong was the reaction of the 14,000 fans.They did not know that there was a 13th member of Super Junior on stage and he needed to be pulled out before they noticed.

Here comes one of the iconic part of Mr Simple,the part which Eunhyuk did his handstand.When Eunhyuk did his handstand,what Shin Dongyup did was bent down so that his face and Eunhyuk’s face can meet.He gave a very wide smile,which shocked Eunhyuk.Still he managed to do a wonderful performance.

“You had scared Eunhyuk-sshi,”Boom said

When the song ended,Leeteuk leaded the group for their introduction,”1 2 3 Annyeonghasseyo Super Junior imnida.Wuli Super Juni-OR!!”

The leader continued,”This is our first time performing at Busan but I noticed there is something wrong here…there are supposed to be 12 of us here.”

“Yupps there is something wrong,”said Kang Hodong

Leeteuk then went towards Shin Dongyup and said to him,”Hyung what are you doing here?”

“Annyeonghasseyo,”Shin Dongyup greeted the audience,”We are Genie High School!”

Would the crowd of ELFs be angry about this sudden intruder?

It turned up,all the ELFs started chanting,”SHIN DONGYUP!SHIN DONGYUP!” excitedly.Realising that the ELFs were excited about his appearance,he shouted,”To all ELFs here,ARE YOU HAPPY?”,which lead them to an exciting scream.

Shin Dongyup was able to win over the crowd of ELFs,but he had a brief meeting with the members of Super Junior and they left him alone suddenly.Now is his solo MC time.

“Now we are going to perform the exclusive Genie High School’s final song.Super Junior feat. Shin Dongyup-SORRY SORRY!”

As the music started,he removed his spiked leather jacket which revealed a blazer and tie.Soon the Super Junior members appeared wearing the same outfit as him.Shin Dongyup managed to dance along to the choreography in sync with the members which made Boom and Kang Hodong wondered if he really do practiced.

Other than the chorus part,he was seen disturbing the members as they were dancing,yet the members did not mind at all.He attempted to molest Leeteuk’s chest and touched Sungmin’s legs.He even tried to touch Donghae’s .During the middle part of the song,which was the “Let’s dance” part,it was entitled Shin Dongyup’s biggest highlight.Yet he showed how he nailed it perfectly,followed by shouting “Sorry sorry sorry sorry” louder than the members.

“How did he do that?”,both Boom and Kang Hodong wondered

Before the final chorus,Yesung was supposed to had an adlib part but Shin Dongyup stole that,causing Yesung to stare at him.He also did that during the ending when he stole Kyuhyun’s final “sorry~~~” line and Kyuhyun glared at him angrily.Nevertheless they did not take it at heart.

Anyway,Shin Dongyup was able to take the busiest national idol group in Republic of Korea on a field trip.The most improbable offer of all time was a success.And,just as he promised at the start,he was able to take a photo with everyone in it.He was able to make the miracle on stage.

The group was actually taken on stage and was edited in which the members were wearing school uniforms and Shin Dongyup was wearing a blue jacket with the word “Genie High” and the background was edited with the statue of Kim Sejong the great at the back.

In the end,the ELFs were happy about it but Boom and Kang Hodong were very angry with Shin Dongyup’s selfish actions.They waited in the dressing room to scold him.

When Shin Dongyup entered the dressing room,he shouted,”I HAVE A GREAT TIME TODAY!”

“So how do you feel being a Super Junior member?”,Boom asked

“You must be feeling great.”,Kang Hodong said

“I feel so happy!The cheers of the ELFs are the ones that kept me going and I had never feel something exciting like this!”He then shouted,”SUPER JUNIOR CHEGO!!”

His feelings were understandable,but once again,this was Super Junior’s first Busan live.There were probably some angry members.When he went backstage to apologise to the members…

“Hyung you are awesome!”,Shindong shouted

“Your dancing is great!”,Leeteuk said

“Do you practice them?”,Heechul asked

“Let’s just said I really practice hard.”,Shin Dongyup replied

“So you aren’t mad at him?”,asked Boom

“Nope not at all,”Siwon replied

“We really do enjoy ourselves!”,said Eunhyuk

“Hyung is the best!”,Donghae exclaimed

“But considering this is your first live at Busan…”,Kang Hodong said

“Now it is one of our most memorable ones,”Kyuhyun said

“If it weren’t for the ELFs at Busan,I totally won’t have the power to do so.Finally let me ask you,is Genie High the best?”

“IT’S THE BEST!”,the members shouted

Anyway,Shin Dongyup together with Boom and Kang Hodong was able to create wonderful and awesome memories for them!All the members then stood up and gave him a hug.

A/N:Finally it ended but actually it is not really going to end hahaha