Chapter 08-[Break]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

Genie Boys High School Field Trip Register

✓-confirmed X-unconfirmed

Park Jungsu(Leeteuk)- ✓✓

Kim Heechul-✓

Kim Jongwoon(Yesung)-✓

Kim Youngwoon(Kangin)-✓

Shin Donghee(Shindong)-✓

Lee Sungmin-✓✓

Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk)-✓

Lee Donghae-✓

Choi Siwon-✓✓

Kim Ryeowook-✓✓

Kim Kibum-?

Cho Kyuhyun-✓

As Shin Dongyup was not involved in the recording of Star King,he decided to visit Kibum’s drama filming site so that he could tell him about the field trip.

Kibum was at the streets of Gangnam District filming his drama.The minute Dongyup reached there,they were just getting ready and haven’t started filming.In order to let Kibum find out for himself,Dongyup placed the jacket on the floor.However Kibum did not notice it at all.

I feel like a fool,Dongyup thought.

Thus he decided to commence the schedule with 11 people.The only schedule for today for the group is to have lunch together  in the bus.They started with singing "Let's go on a trip" together in the bus before eating.The lunch was food supported provided by ELFs in Korea.Knowing that their oppas were having a field trip,they decided to show support by providing food support.

As they were eating,Dongyup also chatted with them about the upcoming SS5.Everyone participated in the discussions actively except for Heechul,who was eating and listening to music from his phone with his earpieces.This pissed Dongyup up.He went towards Heechul and pulled off one earpiece from his ear.Heechul was angry that he was disturbed that he glared at Dongyup.

“This is group activity,why aren’t you participating?”

“Well,this is en route,so I can do whatever I want.”

“And what makes you think so?”

“En route is mean to relax!”

Hearing that,Shin Dongyup gave Heechul a slap and a punch.Heechul returned with a punch and a slap.The two of them started to fight by punching each other,pinching each other’s cheeks and pushing each other.The other members of Super Junior already had their eyes at the fight.However instead of helping,they kept on laughing and eating,as if they were watching a show.

“WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THIS?”,scream Shin Dongyup when he heard laughter from the other members,”DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU ALL LIKE THIS?”

The other members stilled continued to laugh.Shin Dongyup then walked pass every member and hit each and every one of them with their head,he hitted Leeteuk even more harder and said to him,”You the class monitor,should monitor the behavior of your classmates.”As he gave them a very hard hit,Ryeowook looked as if he wanted to cry while Donghae kissed Eunhyuk’s head and hugging him at the same time.Dongyup saw that and shouted at them,”NO HAVING IN THE BUS!I know you two love each other but please,do get a room if you want to do so!”.Kangin and Kyuhyun gave Dongyup deathly glares as he hitted them.Siwon and Sungmin simply touched their heads and claimed that it wasn’t painful.As Shindong and Yesung had huge heads,they did not feel much pain.Instead Yesung patted Ryeowook’s head a few times.The other members then turned back and continued eating their lunch.”Okay we shall stop this.Kim Heechul-sshi,continue to do what you want.”As they received painful hits on their head because of him,the other members all gave deathly glares at Heechul.

 

The bus sent the members to their respective schedules.Leeteuk ,Sungmin , Kangin and Heechul were sent to the photo studio for their magazine photoshoots for High Cut, Ceci and Star 1 respectively.(Kangin and Sungmin had a duo shoot)Kyuhyun,Ryeowook and Yesung were sent to the recording studio for KRY upcoming album recordings. Shindong was sent to MBC for his variety show.Eunhyuk and Donghae were sent to the dance studio for rehearsals for the new Eunhae song to be revealed at SS5 while Siwon was sent to the filming site of his drama.With only 4 out of 12 students dream fulfilled Shin Dongyup did not know how it would go on at this rate.

A/N:Like the Eunhae moment here?Don't worry *spoiler*there will be more