Chapter 13-[Shindong and Kangin's dream]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

Note:I had changed Strong Heart slightly here

Genie Boys High School Field Trip Register

-confirmed X-unconfirmed

Park Jungsu(Leeteuk)- ✓✓

Kim Heechul-✓✓

Kim Jongwoon(Yesung)- ✓✓

Kim Youngwoon(Kangin)-

Shin Donghee(Shindong)-

Lee Sungmin-✓✓

Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk)- ✓✓

Lee Donghae-✓✓

Choi Siwon-✓✓

Kim Ryeowook-✓✓

Kim Kibum-?

Cho Kyuhyun-

After three days of the seemingly impossible offer,eight of the twelve dreams had come true.However there is another SS5 rehearsal for the boys to attend thus after dropping them to the dance studio,Shin Dongyup asked them to go to the inn if they can.Yet after working for 3 days,Shin Dongyup was naturally tired.He planned on staying up until the students arrived thus he kept himself awake by thinking about the next day.

The next day at SBS…

As the three teachers,together with two of their students Leeteuk and Eunhyuk had Strong Heart recording,plus Shindong and Kangin would be the guests of this episode of Strong Heart,they decided to make use of the opportunity to fulfill their dreams.This episode of Strong Heart is an idol special,thus all the guests are actually idols.Other than Kangin and Shindong,the guests includes Hyuna,Jiyeon,Hyomin,Eunjung, Hyorin,Bora,Nana,Jieun,Jeongmin,Yonghwa,Leejoon and Hongki.Judging from the guest list,it might turn up to be a party.

They started recording with the idol guests telling about their live stories like their hardship before they debuted,ghost stories,funny encounters etc.

Soon it was time for an one hour break and this time the teachers are going to make Kangin and Shindong’s dream come true.

Day 4:13:00 KST

(Kangin’s dream)

To have a soccer match with everyone

-SBS rehearsal room

-with idol guests of Strong Heart

-30 minutes allocated

Details:As they did not have time to go to a soccer field,table soccer would be used instead.Male idols vs female idols

“Ok one round is 10 minutes.Since we are going to have 30 minutes there will  be 3 rounds.”

There are 8 rows for table soccer and two idols will control one row.

Row 1            Goalkeeper  (Leeteuk and Eunhyuk)

Row 2            Defence (Jeongmin and Leejoon)         

Row 3            Opponent's attack (Hyuna and Nana)

Row 4            Midfield (Yonghwa and Honggi)           

Row 5            Opponent's midfield (Eunjung and Jieun)      

Row 6            Attack (Kangin and Shindong)   

Row 7            Opponent's defence (Bora and Hyorin)         

Row 8            Opponent's goalkeeper (Jiyeon and Hyomin)

Shin Dongyup specially prepared a whistle.After blowing it,he shouted,”GAME START!”

The idols started challenging each other fiercely.Laughter could be heard as they were playing.For the first round the male idols managed to score a few goals.Thus for the first round is 1:0.

However when it comes to the second round,the female idols decided to fight back and played more vigorously to score more goals.Their hardwork paid off as they managed to score more goals then the male idols,thus the score is 1:1.

After the second round,Boom said,”Now is the toughest battle.One more round to determine who will win,the male idols or female idols.”

As Shin Dongyup blowed the whistle for the third round to commence,the idols started challenging each other fiercely.This time they took the game seriously.Initially was the female idols who scored more goals than the male idols,however despite 10 minutes being a short time,the male idols managed to catch up and eventually won more goals than the female idols,resulting the game to be 2:1.

When the game ended,both male and female idols shook hands with each other.Kangin then took out his phone and requested Shin Dongyup to take a picture of them.After seeing his fellow members doing so on twitter,he knew what to do after his dream had completed.Shin Dongyup took a picture of all idols around the soccer table and Kangin tweeted the picture with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip at 13:29 KST.

Suddenly there was a knock at the rehearsal room door.Shin Dongyup opened the door and a  few men wearing black t shirts appeared.They were actually staffs from a grand restaurant in Korea.They appeared holding some takeaway buffet tins.

“Thanks for coming,”Shin Dongyup said to them.

Day 4:13:30 KST

(Shindong’s dream)

to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet

-SBS rehearsal room

-with idol guests of Strong Heart

-30 minutes allocated

Details:As they had no time to go down to a buffet restaurant,might as well have a takeaway buffet.

The three teachers opened every lid of the takeaway buffet tins and had their mouth wide opened upon seeing the foods.There are sushis,cakes,shrimp tempuras,chicken wings,pizzas,beef,fish,chicken and even pastas.

“What a huge spread,”Boom exclaimed

The idols looked at the food and were shocked as well yet they had a confused expression on their face.As idols,as they need to have perfect bodies,they are forced to go on diets and were restricted to eat some kind of foods,especially the female idols,since T-ara,Sistar and After School are well known for their y bodies,and Hyuna needs no explanation.

“Go ahead,eat all you want,”Shin Dongyup told the idols,”It is just for today,I don’t think your managers will be against it since it is a treat from us.”

“Are you sure?”,asked the two members of Sistar.

“Yes.It is an eat all you want buffet.”

Upon hearing that,all the idols started to fill up their plates and took as many as they wanted.As they were restricted to eat those kind of foods,they took as many as they wanted and were very happy at this treat.They even took more than one servings of everything.

Leeteuk,Eunhyuk,Kangin and Shindong settled down at one corner and ate together.”It has been a long time since we get to gather around and eat something like this,”Leeteuk said.

“I agree,”Shindong replied,”Seriously had to thank hyung for this arrangement.”

“Hyung is great,”said Eunhyuk,”he had worked so hard to fulfill our dreams.”

“I really had fun today from the soccer game,”Kangin said.

Shin Dongyup walked pass them and heard them.He smiled as his efforts of fulfilling the boys’ dreams really took off.Suddenly he noticed a red lump at Eunhyuk’s cheek.

“What is this?What did Donghae did to you last night?”

“THAT WAS A PIMPLE!”

“Icic a pimple.”,Shin Dongyup then walked off

Then Shindong took out his phone and asked Shin Dongyup to help him snapped a picture.He gathered all the idol guests with their plates and they posed for the camera.Later he tweeted the picture at 13:55 KST with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip.Shindong saw Kangin doing so and thought that was something they must do.

Shindong’s dream-completed!

A/N:WHEE Shindong and Kangin done.OMG how i wish i can join them D: now is left with ah kyu's dream and will Kibum eventually join them?