Chapter 15-[Kibum]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

Finally at 20:00 KST after completing his job,Shin Dongyup managed to go back to the inn.However as usual,he refused to eat until everyone returned.

Boom and Kang Hodong persuaded him to have a meal,”Come here,you will have a pleasant surprise.

Shin Dongyup then entered the dining room and he had a shock of his life the minute he entered.He saw Kibum eating a Korean styled BBQ meal and smiling at him.He got up to push the chair for Shin Dongyup.The teacher had a startled expression on his face as he could not believe it.Not only Kibum was with them at the field trip,he was wearing the Genie High jacket and also smiling at them.As Shin Dongyup sat down together with Boom and Kang Hodong,Kibum kept on serving him rice and meat that were barbequed.

What made Shin Dongyup shocked was that Kibum knew about the field trip all these while.However as much as he was curious,he still did not had the courage to talk to him.

As they were enjoying their meal,finally Shin Dongyup picked up his courage,”Erm how do you know about our field trip.”

Upon being asked this question,Kibum gave him a smile and replied,”Well you guys are always following me around thus I happened to know about it.”

“So you want to go on a field trip then?”,Shin Dongyup had always thought Kibum did not want to go.

“Yes.”

“You want to…?”

“Actually I do want to but everytime  I happen to see you guys my director always rushed me to get ready so I had to rush off.If I aren’t in a rush,I would definitely approach you guys.”

Shin Dongyup looked at Kibum’s smile again.That was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his life.

(Kibum’s dream)

Day 5:20:30 KST

to enjoy Korean BBQ

-Hill Livingtell

-a Korean style inn

-Korean style BBQ with kimchi,ddeobbokki and soju

Details:This is the final day but he’ll still have fun singing with Kibum

As Kibum grew up in America,he always wanted to try a Korean style BBQ thus a special barbeque was arranged for him in the inn.

“You are not going to sing and dance…”

“기대해도 좋아. Let’s go!”,Kibum sang and dance to that part.

JUST WHEN WE THOUGHT HE IS NOT GOING TO DO SO,Shin Dongyup thought.Thus the two of them kept on singing and dancing that part to the extent that they even got high.

After finding Kibum easy to talk to after all,Shin Dongyup began to ask him,”So you are filming for your new drama right?”

“Yupps.”

“I noticed you always filmed it at Gangnam.So it is called?”

“Gangnam style.”

“YOU SERIOUS?”

“It is based on the song by Psy.”

A drama based on oppa gangnam style?

Upon hearing Psy and Gangnam Style,Shin Dongyup together with Boom and Kang Hodong started dancing to that song.Kibum also joined in with them.

“OPPA GANGNAM STYLE~”

“EHHHH Y LADY~~~~”

The four of them really had a fun time together.They even had many rounds of soju drink and sang and danced along to Gangnam Style and various songs.Kibum had never enjoyed himself like this and it was his first time spending such a fun and enjoyable time.The four of them even held hands and do the merry go round dance.

Soon Kibum took out his phone and posted a selca of himself with a bottle of soju and his rice and barbequed meat.He posted it on twitter with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip at 21:05 KST.He knew he had to do this as Shin Dongyup told him to do so.

“So how about taking a selca of you with the soju and your food and upload it on twitter with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip?”

“okay”

After that he told the teachers,”Hyung,I really enjoy myself today.I am so happy.”

Despite being the final day,Kibum’s dream managed to come true and Shin Dongyup the teacher finally fulfilled the dream of all 12 members.

 

Genie Boys High School Field Trip Register

-confirmed X-unconfirmed

Park Jungsu(Leeteuk)- ✓✓

Kim Heechul-✓✓

Kim Jongwoon(Yesung)- ✓✓

Kim Youngwoon(Kangin)- ✓✓

Shin Donghee(Shindong)- ✓✓

Lee Sungmin-✓✓

Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk)- ✓✓

Lee Donghae-✓✓

Choi Siwon-✓✓

Kim Ryeowook-✓✓

Kim Kibum-✓✓

Cho Kyuhyun-✓✓

A/N:Finally Kibum managed to join them.All the dreams of Super Junior had been fulfilled :DDDD