Chapter 11-[Yesung's Dream]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

 

Day 3:14:30 KST

To visit Namsan tower

-Yongsandong,Yongsangu

-480m

-30 minutes allocated

Details:Lots of schoolgirls there

After reaching Namsan,they had to ride on the cable car to get to the tower.Thus in the cable car the three teachers started asking Yesung questions.

“So KRY new album is coming?”,Shin Dongyup asked

“Yes,we are in the midst of recording.”

“I thought KRY had to record their album everyday so why are you so free today?”

“Kyuhyun had to shoot an advertisement today while Ryeowook is having rehearsals for his solo stage at SS5.”

“And it is something -“,Eunhyuk said excitedly while Yesung covered his mouth tightly.

“Anyway you will get to hear KRY new song in SS5.”

“Me and Eunhyuk will have a new song which will be revealed at SS5,”Donghae said excitedly

“You boys are full of surprise,”Kang Hodong said.

Soon the cable car reached Namsan tower.As soon as they get off the cable car,the three members of Super Junior glanced at the tower and were amazed at how tall it was.As Namsan tower was the tallest point of Seoul,Yesung had always wanted to see how tall it was.

It was then their attraction were directed to the lovelocks which were the trademark of Namsam tower.

“Interested in the lovelocks?”,Shin Dongyup asked them

“I don’t think we need any,”Yesung said,”one of our songs had already answered our relationship status.”

“y,Free and Single?”,Shin Dongyup figured out the song.Well it was very obvious.

Suddenly they noticed a group of school girls crowding around them.They started shouting “OPPA” when they saw Yesung,Eunhyuk and Donghae.As there were many school girls at one of the tourist attractions in Korea,it was the teacher’s responsibility to protect the boys from them.

“Okay who give you the permission to call them oppa?”,shouted Shin Dongyup angrily.Those schoolgirls then started to keep quiet.

Suddenly Boom noticed one of the schoolgirls.She was very plump and short,standing at around 1.4 meters.She gave a cheerful yet flirtatious smile .

“WHAT IS YOUR NAME?”,Shin Dongyup asked her.

“Annyeonghasseyo,Mia imnida.”

“Okay Mia-sshi,among these three Super Junior members,who is your favourite?”,Shin Dongyup pointed at the three members as he asked her

Without waiting for her answer,Shin Dongyup pointed at Eunhyuk,”Eunhyuk-sshi?”Mia did not respond.He pointed at Donghae and Mia still did not respond.

“Then is Yesung-sshi?”

Mia suddenly nodded her head excitedly.She then ran towards Yesung and hugged him tightly.She started to blow kisses on his cheeks and lips.Yesung tried to avoid her but her grip was too tight that Yesung could not even escape from her clutches.Suddenly she shouted,”YESUNG OPPA,SARANGHAEYO!!!”

“Okay Yesung-sshi,”Kang Hodong said,”Seeing she like you so much,are you willing to date her or what?”

“Ermmmm……”

“How about this,”Shin Dongyup suggested,”Try serenading her and see how she will react.”

Upon hearing that,Yesung managed to break free from Mia.Instead,he knelt down and placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her in her eyes.He sang “It has to be you” to her.

The voice of Super Junior had a beautiful voice which will melt every girl’s heart

The moment Mia heard Yesung’s beautiful voice singing specially for her,she gave him another hug before taking out a yellow coloured lock.”Oppa,do you want to have our own love lock?”

“Why not?”,Yesung replied which leave a smile on Mia’s face.

Mia prepared a pen for Yesung which he used it to write his name on the lock.Mia wrote hers on the lock and drew a gigantic heart shape on it,in between their names.

“Now we have the Yesung-Mia loveline here,”Shin Dongyup commented.

“Somebody said he don’t need any lovelocks just now,see he got himself one,”Boom said

Suddenly one of the schoolgirls who were harassing the boys earlier asked Eunhyuk and Donghae,”Eunhyuk oppa Donghae oppa,do you intend to get any locks for the two of you?”

“Me?and him?”,Eunhyuk pointed at himself then at Donghae

“Sure let’s get a lock for us!”,Donghae said as the two of them received a lock prepared by the schoolgirl.They too wrote their names on the lock.

After securing their locks together,Mia gave Yesung a tight hug.”Well since you two have form a loveline,how about bobo?”,Shin Dongyup suggested.Yesung gave Mia a kiss on her forehead which she in return gave a kiss on his lips tightly.After seeing his fellow members doing so on twitter,Yesung took out his phone and took a selca with Mia together with their love lock.The lead vocal of Super Junior was well-known for being the king of selcas on twitter as he always uploaded selcas of himself on twitter.He then posted it on twitter with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip at 14:51 KST.Mia in return took out a polaroid camera and took a polaroid with Yesung.

Yesung’s dream-completed!

A/N:YAHOO ANOTHER BIAS DREAM COMPLETED!Gosh Mia seriously touching my Yesung like this...but imagine if I am the one he serenade to looking at me like this OMG I CAN FLY TO HEAVEN :333 Okie for the next chapter will be full of Eunhae moment AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT AND ANOTHER ONE OF MY BIASES DREAM IS GOING TO BE COMPLETED(Hey I gave away spoilers!)