Chapter 10-[Eunhyuk's Dream]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

The third day started with Shin Dongyup,Boom and Kang Hodong visiting Kibum’s drama filming site again.Shin Dongyup believed this would be the last chance he would able to ask Kibum to go with them as the next day which was the 4th day they had to film Strong Heart for one whole day.(Which means can fulfill Shindong,Eunhyuk and Kangin’s dream tomorrow since the next day Kangin will be a guest at Strong Heart)

As usual he was filming at Gangnam again.That was because his new drama was entitled “Gangnam Style”,which was based on the Psy song.This time Shin Dongyup decided that no matter what,he must approach Kibum.He even had the jacket with him.

It was then Kibum passed by them but he was rushing thus despite Shin Dongyup kept on calling on to him,he did not answer them at all.

However 3 hours later,the bus stopped in the middle of Myeongdong.Boom,Kang Hodong,Yesung and Donghae were on the bus watching Myeongdong on the monitor.

“It’s crowded isn’t it?”,Kang Hodong asked

“Yups,”Donghae replied

“I have seen such scenes often at Mouse Rabbit,”Yesung said

Day 3:13:00 KST

(Eunhyuk’s dream)

To shop at Myeongdong

-around the streets of Myeongdong

-Free to shop

-30 minutes allocated

Details:To shop without being mopped by the general public

Shin Dongyup initially wasn’t pleased at the fact that he could not convince Kibum.However he received a good news that Yesung had no schedules and Donghae and Eunhyuk’s schedules were cancelled.Donghae was supposed to have a magazine photoshoot today while Eunhyuk was supposed to guest on a variety show today but after hearing that one of the guest for the variety show was IU,SM decided to cancel his appearance in order to avoid Eunhyuk and IU to have any contact with each other.Thus they had 6 hours of free time.Shin Dongyup decided to take care the three of them together.First Eunhyuk’s dream was to shop at Myeongdong.However as a national idol,it would be difficult for him to shop around,thus he and Shin Dongyup decided to disguise themselves.

It was then the monitor showed two tall school girls walking at the streets of Myeongdong.Kang Hodong looked at their features closely and shouted ,”OH MY!”

It turned up Shin Dongyup and Eunhyuk were disguised as school girls with long wigs,miniskirts and sunglasses.

“Isn’t that Eunhyuk-sshi and Dongyup-sshi?”,Boom asked

“Did he even shave his leg hair?”,Yesung asked

“And I was wondering who is this pretty girl!”,said Donghae

Shin Dongyup and Eunhyuk,disguised as girls,started walking around Myeongdong as if they were on a fashion runaway.As Myeongdong was full of shops that sell clothings and cosmetic products,many salesgirls really mistook them as real women and kept on stopping them to buy their clothings and cosmetic products.

“Even the salesgirls were fooled!”,Kang Hodong exclaimed.

Donghae then said,”There is a saying that goes ‘If there are any men prettier than women,wouldn’t it be Super Junior?’ “

Well it showed that their disguise were successful after all.They managed to buy a few items plus ddeokbboki,bacon sausages and tornado potatoes to indulge while walking.Even some guys that walked passed them whistled at them.They did not know that those pretty girls were Shin Dongyup and Super Junior’s Eunhyuk.

As Siwon had already told him beforehand,Eunhyuk stopped at SPAO at Myeongdong and took a selca of himself and his poster.He then tweeted it with the hashtag:#geniefieldtrip at 13:26 KST.By then Shin Dongyup asked him to faster get back to the bus as according to him,after he posted the tweet,fangirls are going to know the pretty school girl with shades at Myeongdong is him and they are going to get mobbed.

When they returned to the bus,Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae still in his school girl disguise while Shin Dongyup already removed his wig and sat beside Boom and Kang Hodong.

“Seriously,the two of you looked like a couple,”Kang Hodong remarked as he saw Eunhyuk and Donghae together.

“They are da-“,before Yesung could complete his sentence,Eunhyuk and Donghae covered his mouth.

“Well we bought quite a lot of stuffs and even some stuffs for you,”Shin Dongyup said as he passed Boom,Kang Hodong,Yesung and Donghae some ddeokbboki,bacon sausages and tornado potatoes.

“Today there are a lot of people that said I looked like IU.What is an IU?Can it be eaten?”,said Eunhyuk

Knowing he was trying to avoid the topic about IU as it had troubled him,Shin Dongyup said,”Those people really don’t know how to stop.”

Dongyup even gave Boom and Kang Hodong a cap each.

“Hey wearing this make me feel young again!”,Kang Hodong exclaimed as he put on the cap

“I feel like I am in my 20s again!”,Boom exclaimed.

“Don’t said I never buy anything for you brothers,”Eunhyuk said as he passed Yesung a black iPhone 5 cover with a skull made of rhinestones on it.He then passed Donghae a pink one piece night dress.

“What is this?”

“Wear this when you are sleeping.”

Donghae passed him the night dress back and said,”You give this to Sungmin instead,he will love it.”

“Nah just kidding,that is for Sungmin actually!”,Eunhyuk then took out a digital camera,”This is for you.”

“Oh really?”

“The photos you took are always blur,so I might as well as give you a digital camera so that you can take better pictures.”

“Lee Hyukjae,I know you will talk about my blur pictures one day,but still thank you very much.Now take this off,you don’t have to disguise anymore.”

“This is not the toilet.You want me to change here?”

“Do you want me to take off for you?After all I had seen every part of your body when we changed together at every Super Shows.”

“Even I also see before!”,Yesung added

Fed up at those Eunhae talks,Shin Dongyup shouted at them,”Can’t you two just get a room?”

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry because I really enjoy myself today so I like this hahaha!"

Eunhyuk’s dream-completed!

A/N:Getting more and more excited as I am writing the dreams of my biases.Abit of IU here and Eunhae moments :33