Chapter 17-[Members views]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

So the members settled down for a short interview to express their views on the field trip

Leeteuk:I always thought I did not have time to enjoy a massage,but being able to enjoy one in the rehearsal room of the TV studio is something I never thought of!I am really greatful for such arrangement.

Heechul:This is my first time watching a movie while DJ-ing.Although the audio is mute and I was asked not to laugh at a comedy,nevertheless I came out with funny stuffs to laugh at thus I was able to enjoy it.Actually it has been a while since I last watched one.

Yesung:I finally get to see how tall Namsan tower is!Plus having the experience of getting a lovelock.To Mia-sshi,thanks for your love and affection towards me.I appreciate and enjoy it.

Kangin:Even though is table soccer,playing soccer with everyone is fun!

Shindong:I really do appreciate the arrangement of bringing a buffet to the rehearsal room thus I was able to enjoy good food with everyone!

Sungmin:Thinking about the hot spring bath in Sukira,I can say I never thought of such idea before!Initially I thought it would be impossible for me to go on a hot spring bath!

Eunhyuk:Despite I had to dress up as a woman,I finally get to shop at Myeongdong!

Donghae:I finally get to sit on the beautiful carousel at Lotte World!It is such a fun experience!Thanks for the arrangement!

Siwon:I didn't know a swimming pool in the hotel room can be transformed into a beach,but still I really enjoy myself!

Ryeowook:Despite doing something like lipsync for the orchestra and the noisy catastrophe,I really appreciate the arrangement specially make to make my dream come true.Thank you very much!

Kibum:I may be busy with my drama filmming but I really do enjoy having a BBQ with hyungs.It is great!

Kyuhyun:I thought I will never have the chance to visit Gyeongbukdong palace,but it turned up I can enjoy a similar setting while filmming Radio Star.Plus I didn't know the guards can have fun!

It seems that the members really enjoyed and appreciate the effort.Now we come to the end of their adventures!