Chapter 02-[Discussion]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

Shin Dongyup did not have time for child’s play like this as he had his own schedules he was busy with,but he changed his mind completely after hearing where the offer came from.

The three of them were asked to go to a room in SM Entertainment building.The moment they opened the door of the room,they were surprised to see Lee Sooman in it.

“Good afternoon,”the three of them greeted the big boss of one of South Korea’s three biggest entertainment company as they each shook hands with him.

“Good afternoon,”Lee Sooman greeted them back.

“Long time no seen!”,said Shin Dongyup as he hugged Lee Sooman,but Lee Sooman pushed him away and said,”We’re not that close.”

Apparently the two of them had met before,since many years ago when SM Entertainment started.Shin Dongyup always had high respect for Lee Sooman thus he agreed to the request immediately.

“By the way,why Super Junior?Not SNSD,since your niece is in the group.”,asked Boom.

“Stop mentioning that!Do you know that people had been complaining that I am so biased towards SNSD since Sunkyu is in the group?Thus I decided to give Super Junior some luxuries this time.”

“Okay shall we start discussing the terms now?”,suggested Shin Dongyup.

That was so fast,thought Lee Sooman,however he replied,”Okay”

Part 1:Payment for the field trip

Because Shin Dongyup had high respects for Lee Sooman,he got right to the negotiations!

“Well Sooman,this is at friend’s rate,so let’s make it something affordable,like this,”said Shin Dongyup as he made the V-sign to represent the number two

“This is something that should be settled quickly,you know I love money.Well this is okay”,said Lee Sooman.

The fee this time:2 Something that is OK for the both of them

“Really?This is a special rate.This much…”

“How many zeros after the two?”

“That is the important part,”Kang Hodong reminded Shin Dongyup

“It is 250 million won.”

The fee this time:250 million won

That sent everyone in the room laughing.Of course Lee Sooman refused to part with such amount of money,but it seems that everyone is happy with the fee.Now what is the reason Lee Sooman made his offer?

“Firstly,the boys had always been busy with their own schedules.It feels very sad for me to see them working 24/7 without rest.”

“Okay…”

“Secondly,there is a saying that goes,All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.Because of their crazy and hectic schedules,I am thinking they might get bored of it and will not even have the motivation and effort to do their work.Thus some fun and enjoyment can serve as a form of motivation to them.”

“I see I see”

Touched by the fatherly love Lee Sooman had towards Super Junior,in contrast to what the public and ELFs thought,Shin Dongyup then moved on to the schedule.

Q:How many days can I have from their schedule

“So there are 12 of them right?How many days can I have for the trip?”

“I think their schedule might be affected,considering me and Hodong had recordings with Leeteuk,”said Boom.

“Well…There’s no room for their schedule.”

That left Shin Dongyup shocked.

“Ask him again?”,suggested Hodong

“This is a  field trip,so they need to stay overnight right?”

“Yups”

“This is going to be like a field trip schedule.So that means I should get a few days.”

“There is no room for their schedule”

Shin Dongyup glared at the big boss.

“Well this is a field trip…”

“I’d like you to take them to a field trip.”

“Yeah.You told me so.So I told you I will book them right?”

“Yes”

“So just let me know how many days can I book Super Junior’s schedule?”

“You can’t”

“Aish!Jinjja?”

“You can’t”

“What the hell!”

“Actually one day is enough.”

“Just an overnight trip will do.”

“Well I told you…”

“Jenjang!Neo pabo ya?”

“You can’t!”

“IN THAT CASE I CAN’T GIVE THEM A FIELD TRIP!”,Shin Dongyup wa already very angry at how unreasonable Lee Sooman is.So much for a big boss

Part 2:a miracle

Super Junior,being top idols,don’t have any days off and free time,with TV appearances,overseas schedules that required them to fly out of Korea,and more.Plus between individual work,KRY and SJ-M activities,their schedule almost never line up.This make all of them never together at the same time.Without telling them,Lee Sooman surveyed the boys what they wanted to do if they had a field trip,aka their dreams.

“Well,Dongyup,I entrusted my boys to you,since you had been through thick and thin with them.Plus Boom and Hodong,the two of you have schedules with them so it may make planning easy.Luckily they did not have any overseas schedule recently.”As Hallyu idols,Super Junior always received request to perform overseas or act in overseas production,thus causing them to have schedules overseas.

“I feel so honoured.”

“You should,”said Boom,”Since I get to see the three of them too.”

“But I am worried about one thing,”said Lee Sooman,”their fans known as Everlasting Friends or ELFs,tend to be very crazy and scary.They would always stalk them and cause a commotion wherever they go.”

“Don’t worry,”said Shin Dongyup,”We will ensure those little girls are afraid of us.We will protect the boys from them.”

Part 3:The final decision

While Super Junior continued to work,he had 6 days to make their dreams come true by taking them on a field trip while they work.He also made a promise that no matter how busy they are,he will take a picture with all the members.

Even though,they are busy,he’ll give them all combined memories to make them say,”This is great!”

“We will create wonderful memories,”said Dongyup,”I am confident of doing this.At the end of the day they will said,’This is great’ “

“This should be fun,”said Lee Sooman,”Even I am so excited about this!”

“So if you can spare some free time for them…”

“That will leave us no time for reharsals.Super Show 5 is coming!”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?”,Shin Dongyup once again is fed up with Lee Sooman as he banged the table.

“You said I can bring them for a field trip right?”,continued Shin Dongyup

“I want you to bring them on a field trip.”

“That is what you said.”

“Yups”

“I said okay”

“Uhuh”

“So can you spare some of their time for me?”

“I can’t”

“Then HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THEM ON A FIELD TRIP?!!”

A/N:Can Shin Dongyup succeed in bringing Super Junior to a field trip?Well the boys of Super Junior will appear at the next chapter <3