Chapter 12-[Donghae's Dream]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

Day 3:17:00 KST

To go to Lotte World Theme Park

- Sincheon-dong, Songpa-gu

-Camelot Carousel

-30 minutes allocated

Details:To recreate the scene from SBS “Stairway to Heaven”

Now the teachers and the students were on their way to Lotte World to fulfill the dream of the Prince Charming of Super Junior Donghae.But they can’t stop harassing Yesung.

“Okie Yesung-sshi,what do you think of Mia?”,Shin Dongyup asked.

“She is an interesting girl.”

“If given a chance,will you like to ride the carousel at Lotte World with her?”

Yesung began to turn shy.

“But you two already hung love locks!”,Kang Hodong remarked

“Well the carousel at Lotte World is actually Donghae’s dream,so let’s ask him about it.”,Shin Dongyup said

“I have seen pictures of the carousel and it is beautiful but I had never been to Lotte World before thus I will like to ride on it.”

Soon they reached Lotte World,but the minute they stepped into the theme park,they were mobbed by people.Of course with national idol group Super Junior being in a place like Lotte World they would definitely be mobbed at.

Shin Dongyup complained,”Holy we are being mobbed!This is what happen if you put Super Junior in Lotte World”

Thankfully,there were security guards here.They knew Super Junior and Catch Me on Fire would be filming there thus the security guards were sent to protect them from being harassed and mobbed.

The next minute,they are queuing for the carousel ride.”Actually Donghae-sshi,we have a task for you,”Shin Dongyup said.

“What?”

“To recreate a scene from SBS drama ‘Stairway to Heaven’ “

“Oh that show!Actually I don’t really watched it.”

Boom then took a close look at Donghae and said,”Actually by looking at him,he would be the perfect male lead for a drama like Stairway to Heaven.He gives off the feel of a gentleman and a charming prince.By looking at his eyes it gives off a romantic feeling.”

“Then who will be the girl?”,Kang Hodong asked

“Unless you want Eunhyuk to disguise as a girl again,”Shin Dongyup said

“Or you can do a boy boy pairing,”Boom suggested

“WHAT??”,this time Donghae and Eunhyuk were shocked.

Finally it was their turn on the carousel.Shin Dongyup asked Eunhyuk and Donghae to take a ride while he,Boom and Kang Hodong would observe them nearby.

“Eunhyuk-sshi you shall sit in front of Donghae-sshi and he will hold onto you.”

The two Super Junior members did as they were told.By then fans were already crowding around the carousel to view this Eunhae moment.Some even had their phones and cameras prepared to snap this moment.

“Then what about me?”,Yesung asked

“You go ride by yourself.Mia isn’t here.”,Shin Dongyup said

Suddenly out of nowhere Mia appeared again.”Annyeong Yesung oppa!”,she said as she ran towards Yesung and hugged him.
“Where did she appear from?”,asked the shocked Boom

“I have no idea!”,Yesung replied.

Mia grabbed his hand tightly and they went up to the carousel.Shin Dongyup told them,”Do cherish this romantic moment!”

Soon the carousel ride started.Donghae held on to Eunhyuk tightly on one of the horses while Yesung and Mia rode on another horse with Yesung holding on to Mia tightly.

“There is a saying that goes,’Love is like a carousel,it goes around like a circle-only a beginning,never and end.’ “,Shin Dongyup said

It was then,after seeing 7 of his fellow members doing so,Donghae took out his phone and passed it to Eunhyuk,”Help me take a selca.”Eunhyuk used his phone to take one of him and Donghae riding on the carousel.They had to take the selca a few times as some of the pictures were blurred.Those fans gathering around the carousel were screaming excitedly at the Eunhae moment and even asked them to bobo.

“Eunhyuk-sshi,”Donghae looked as if he wanted to say something

“Yes?”

“Love is like a carousel,it goes around like a circle-only a beginning,never and end.Our love will go round and round and it will never end.”

“I will not leave you,”Eunhyuk said

“Me too,”Donghae said as he held onto Eunhyuk tighter.The fans all started screaming loudly as they heard those love lines.

“Yesung oppa,do you love me?”,Mia asked

Yesung did not know how to answer her,thus he replied,”I don’t hate you.”

“So I take it as you love me?”

“If you want.”

Soon the carousel ride ended.As many fans requested them to do so,Donghae gave Eunhyuk a kiss on his cheek and he placed his hands around Eunhyuk’s shoulders as they walked off.Mia gave Yesung a kiss on his lips and grabbed his hands tightly.

“So how is the romantic date?,”Shin Dongyup asked.

“It is great,I really do enjoy it.”

Donghae then uploaded the selca which he took with Eunhyuk earlier,which was one of the clearer ones at 17:29 KST with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip on twitter.

Donghae’s dream-completed! 

A/N:Major Eunhae moment here.Do you guys love it?I really do have fun writing this chapter,and no I DON'T SHIP YesungXMia