XIU MIN

KITSUNE

 

                Seojae and EXO went to the living room.

KAI: where did you get them?

SEOJAE: it’s a long story. Please don’t ask for more

SUHO: SMTOWN needs you.

SEOJAE: I can’t

SUHO: wae?

SEOJAE: I have a lot of responsibilities here at home.

SUHO: like what?

SEOJAE: I am taking care of 12 men

SUHO: do you mean the guys who just look like us?

SEOJAE: ne, I have big responsibilities on them. I made a promise and I have to. I was destined too.

KAI: how sad.

SEOJAE: by the way, do you have to come all here? Manager can.

SUHO: we just want to see you.

HANA: Goddess Gu Kitsune….

                All turned. Their jaw drop.

DO: Ren!

HANA: annyeong haseyo, I’m Hana Kitsune

SUHO: you look like REN!

HANA: ne… I

                Seojae cover Hana’s mouth.

SEOJAE: he likes Ren so he haD a plastic surgery.

SUHO: ah

KRIS: let’s go. We are leaving.

                EXO left.

SEOJAE: Ya! They are true EXO, true humans.

PROF. BAE: Seojae, can I talk to you?

SEOJAE: ne, appa

                They distance from Ren

PROF. BAE: I want you to continue your college.

SEOJAE: ne, appa

PROF. BAE: Tomorrow, your warriors will accompany you.

SEOJAE: but, their faces

PROF. BAE: disguise them. *smirks*

                Seojae arrange enrolment papers, she will be going in Dongshin University. The next day, Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Hana, and Kai join Seojae.

SUHO: so, are you going to study again?

SEOJAE: ne, I’m taking BS Psychology

SUHO: ???

SEOJAE: appa, wants me to take that course, he said it was about guiding people or talking to someone who had mental disorder.

KAI: ah…

                Seojae take the exams and after a few days, she passed.

PROF. BAE: Let’s head to the beach since Seojae passed!

KAI: Beach?

PROF. BAE: this is where you can swim or bath

KAI: ah…

                They pack their bags and head to the beach. Seojae wear shorts and sleeveless. While at the trip, Seojae was in deep sleep, beside her was Suho. She pillow Suho’s shoulder. Suho likes it. They reach the beach and Seojae wake up. Seojae run to the seashore, screaming all over.

PROF. BAE: she likes beach so much, but she can’t swim. Seojae-ah!!

SEOJAE: ne!

PROF. BAE: let’s go. We have to be in our rooms!

SEOJAE: araseo

                They rent for a  room. Warriors as usual must be in Seojae’s room for her to stay protected. Seojae’s powers are not yet developed, she still have a weak power and her body was not train when she was young. Meanwhile, Seojae was trying to form a flame. Suho throws water on it.

SEOJAE: ya! I’m trying to create a fire here

SUHO: you should look for a better place to create fire, this house might burn.

SEOJAE: ah… I will go outside and take a tour.

SUHO: I’m coming

SEOJAE: anio, gwenchanayo.

SUHO: araseo

                Suho sit and watch TV. Seojae was walking at the seashore until her head starts to hurt. Seojae was holding her head. She can’t stand it. Her eyes … it has flame. She start to run fast and went inside the forest. She is hunting something. Her fingers grew and become sharp. She found herself to a frozen pond.  Raining snowflakes. Seojae has come to her senses. She was shocked at her fingers all grew and her cheeks have two red linings.

SEOJAE: wow, being transform makes you have make up….

                She found a guy who is lying on a stone.

SEOJAE: Xiu Min?

                She come closer.

SEOJAE: It’s Xiu Min! The one who possesses snow!      

                But, Xiu Min hold Seojae’s hand and her hand starts to froze.

SEOJAE: ya! Give respect to the Goddess! Let go of me!

                Xiu Min still grip on Seojae’s arm.

SEOJAE: LET GO OFF ME!!!

                Meanwhile, at the room. The warriors heard Seojae scream. They run as fast as they could. They found Seojae, her body was covered with ice.

SUHO: not again. Chanyeol, use your powers.

CHANYEOL: araseo.

                Chanyeol form a flame to his hands and throw it to Xiu Min, but it never works.

CHANYEOL: even I throw flames on him. It still doesn’t work. I throw and Xiu Min will throw too and the end, it’s no use

SUHO: try throwing flames on Goddess.

CHANYEOL: I can’t, my powers is too weak on this condition. It’s too cold.

KAI: Hana try to break the ice

HANA: araseo

                Hana hammer his hands on the earth’s crust, there’s a part which is broken. All of a sudden the ice is fully broken, the ice scattered. Seojae was out of control again the linings on her cheeks become redder than before and her eyes turns to red.

SEOJAE: how dare you to put the Goddess in danger!? Trying to kill me!? Even if my powers are not yet developed, you have the nerve to kill me?!

                Xiu Min throws sharp snow spears on Seojae. But, Seojae is keep on moving forward and there were tails yet Seojae is still on human form. When Seojae reach Xiu Min, the tails grab Xiu and cause him to fall, Seojae too fall after Xiu Min fall. Suho and the others carry them.

KAI: her powers are out of control. She can’t use them properly.

HANA: she almost kill Xiu Min!