TRANSFORMATION

KITSUNE

 

                Soejae was rattled and it irritates her. Closing her eyes due to madness then she open her eyes furiously, her eyes had flame and start to form just like a fox eyes. A blue flame tornado form on you and the wind was so strong. Prof. Bae was covering his head. The tornado was slowly fading. Prof. Bae is anticipating for what happened. A smoke still covering your spot. Prof. Bae is finding you but he saw tails.

PROF. BAE: one.. two… three. Four.. five..six.. seven.. eight.. nine tails!!

                The fox with nine tails come closer and it tails grab the dog and burn it. Prof. Bae stand up and come to the fox.

PROF. BAE: Seojae, what happened?

                Prof. Bae was crying while he is caressing the fox but it flew away. Its feet have fire. The pearl that was been thrown from the ground suddenly lift itself and glow. It moves and Professor follows it. He reaches an open space field and he saw Seojae lying with bruises.

PROF. BAE: Seojae *shakes you*

SEOJAE: appa…

PROF. BAE: Seojae, are you okay? Can you walk?

SEOJAE: ani

                Seojae fall asleep. A whoosh sound was heard. The pearl turns to a one tailed fox.

HANA: my name is Hana, the first kitsune of the family. I’m her guardian.

PROF. BAE: you can speak!? *looking curious*

HANA: of course, I have a mouth. Place Seojae on me and ride, I will teleport you home.

                Hana teleport them to the house, Prof. Bae lay Seojae on her bed.

PROF. Bae: EXPLAIN IT TO ME. What is happening?

HANA: she is the 9th kitsune, there are possibility that when she had a daughter or son one of her powers will be transfer like seducing, wealth, luck and intelligence. Some are powers like illusions, controls people, makes things, float, invinsibility, speed, teleportation, concontrol the elements of the earth & telekinesis.

PROF. BAE: I have to go to Mr. SuRo

HANA: I don’t know what happened on our planet that cause us to evacuate. I am imprisoned in the pearl for centuries and be freed when the 9th kitsune transform

PROF. BAE: Pack her luggage and we have to go

                Professor give the bag to Hana.

PROF. BAE: I have to pack too *turns*

                Prof. Bae turns to Hana and he saw that all of Seojae’s things were pack. Prof. Bae pack his bag too. Hana use his power to carry the luggages and now they are heading to Dobong ditrict.

                They reach the Dobong district they rent an apartment to stay.

PROF. BAE: It’s morning, try to get some sleep

                Hana transform himself as a fox and sleep. Afternoon, Seojae wake up and found herself full of bandages. Seojae look around and found a sleeping giant fox. Seojae jump from the bed.

SEOJAE: appa!

                Prof. Bae rush to Seojae’s room.

PROF. BAE: wae?

SEOJAE: there is a cute big monster here!

PROF. BAE: cute bug monster? It’s not, It’s a giant fox

SEOAJE: why is it so big?

PROF. BAE: it’s a legendary fox. Hana wash yourself after SEojae.

HANA: ne

                After 15minutes, Seojae was finished and went downstairs. Hana was done in bathing for 15minutes, he rest for a while in the bed, he saw a notebook on Soejae’s luggage. He took it and turn the pages. He saw a picture. He wounded his finger and let one blood drop in the picture then slowly Hana’s face turns like Choi Min Ki’s face or REN of Nu’EST. . He went downstairs.

PROF. BAE: Your bruises, Seoje, it disappeared.

HANA: of course, Kitsune will heal itself by getting someone’s energy and while she is regaining some power it will heal itself too.

                Seojae and Prof. Bae turn.

SEOJAE: REN!!!

HANA: annyeong haseyo, Hana Kitsune imnida *bows*

SEOJAE: You’re Ren! *hugs*

HANA: mianhae, but I only copied the face.I think I should adapt the environment that’s why I copied a face on your album.

                Hana eat too. They went to Mr. SuRo. Prof. Bae ring the bell. The gate open and an ajussi appeared.

PROF. BAE: we are looking for Mr. Suro

SURO: it’s me

PROF. BAE: I researched and found out that you could help us about mythical and legends.

SURO: prove me !

                Hana transform himself as a fox.

SURO: how interesting, Come in.