YOO NA

KITSUNE

                Seojae and Xiu Min were been unconscious for three days. Hana was outside and looking at the view.

SUHO: Master Hana Kitsune, what bothers you?

HANA: Goddess Gu Kitsune, when I was with her before she can use her powers properly but now she can’t, Why is that so?

SUHO: mollayo. I don’t know that stuff.

HANA: maybe her life span is short or maybe she is weak enough. Her body can’t take the powers she had. She must pass her powers to someone else.

SUHO: who could it be? Prof. Bae? You?

HANA: since you are the leader of the group, you must have it.

SUHO: me?

HANA: she trusted you a lot.

                Seojae went to the two chatting outside.

SEOJAE: do you want me to pass some of my powers to Suho?

HANA: well, I’m not quite sure about my theories. You still can have the powers. But, if it is needed, you have to pass it over to Suho.

                The wind blew strong and it cause the others to fall down except Seojae.

SEOJAE: someone is here.

                Suho guarded Seojae and Hana called the others. Kai was with Seojae to secure its safety.

SEOJAE: what’s happening?

KAI: Goddess Gu Kitsune, you told it earlier that someone is here.

SEOJAE: did I say that?

KAI: aigo, you must be out of yourself again earlier.

SEOJAE: I want to watch them.

                Yoo Na appeared.

SEOJAE: OMO, it’s Yoo Na!!!

KAI: don’t come near to her!

SEOJAE: wae?

KAI: she just copy the true Yoo Na, you cannot predict if she is the true Yoo Na you knew, until she uses her powers.

SEOJAE: ahh…

                Suho and the others are busy fighting with Yoo Na.

YOO NA: get out of my way!

SUHO: NEVER! Don’t use Goddess Gu Kitsune for some useless reason!

YOO NA: useless REASON! Do you think my sisters are useless! They risk their lives for me and they were killed by GU Kitsune’s Generation!

                Yoo Na throws Venom to Suho’s group and it caused them to feel weak.

SEOJAE: SUHO!!

                Seojae’s eyes flare and two red lines appeared on her cheeks. Kai was thrown away.

SEOJAE: Reviving your sisters back!? What a responsible maknae!

YOO NA: go with me nice and easy, so no one will hurt

SEOJAE: I’m not a to follow you around! You have the nerve to kill these men!

YOO NA: the things that are walking in my way, must be killed.

SEOJAE: that line was used every time!                

                Yoo Na attacked Seojae! They fight in the air. People are watching. Curious. Seojae’s finger nails grew and stab Yoo Na’s stomach. Yoo Na flee and step backward. Seojae had venom and Yoo Na take it.

YOO NA: I never knew that a Goddess Like you could have a venom.

SEOJAE: I must be protected not by my warriors but I should also protect myself too.

                Yoo Na flew away. Seojae turn around and saw people looking at her. Seojae levitate and saying a spell, closed eyes and she bend her arms sideward and she open her eyes and a strong wind that forms a ring appeared and it travels to the people. After a few seconds, the people found out themselves out of nowhere. They didn’t know what they did, they return to their room. Seojae lose her consciousness again.

HANA: not again.

                Suho carry Seojae again. It was been 3 days again since the last time Seojae use her powers. Seojae wake up.

SUHO: where are you going?!

SEOJAE: wae? Just going to the CR, Don’t be so OA.

                After Seojae bath, Suho hold her arms.

SUHO: let’s talk

SEOJAE: we are just talking right now.

SUHO: seriously….

SEOJAE: araseo.. araseo.

                They sit on the bed.

SUHO: don’t you ever do it again

SEOJAE: what is it?

SUHO: don’t you remember it?

SEOJAE: that’s why I’m asking, I don’t know what is it… Aish…

SUHO: you are out of control these days, this is supposed to be your vacation.

SEOJAE: don’t worry, we can do it tomorrow, we will build some sand castles.

SUHO: why is it easy for you to accept things like now?

SEOJAE: If you can’t avoid it, enjoy it. Keep calm. Keep moving forward.

SUHO: araseo… araseo. So many words.

                Seojae return to sleep. The next day, they build sand castles and swim in the sea. Meanwhile, At Yoo Na’s place, Yoo Na is still struggling on the wound. She can’t heal it easily.

YOO NA: even if I’m not yet fully recovered, still I left a mark on Gu Kitsune’s head. *smirks*

                Back again, a small mark on Seojae’s head lit up and Seojae began to struggle and scream.

SUHO: what is it?

SEOJAE: my head.. it hurts!

                They look at the head and saw a mark that is glowing.

HANA: Yoo Na put a curse on her head.

SUHO: curse!? When!?

HANA: she must touch her head first… wait.. When did she touch her head? *thinks* ahh!! The first meeting, Yoo Na caressed Seojae’s head and she must left a mark on her head.